Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3706&start_row=11

Obama Nobel Peace Prize

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Respect Them Sent: 10/15/2009 3:42:05 PM

And just so you know, the Federal Reserve Bank is primarily owned by the Rothschild family and the Bank of England, as well as the Saudi Arabian government through the Bin Laden family (and Saudi Bin Laden Group, Inc).

The Rothschilds were instrumental in the creation of Israel and a Rothschild is the man on the 500 Sheqel (Israeli currency).

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/15/2009 6:37:16 PM

yes yes, but my question still stands

let us put what i believe or you believe aside , its not important

I do not think you can right now tell me, "No, abolutely not"

perhps you can, and you would have to show me, but still i dont think you can
not unless you know the detailed back ground and history of every single one of the 43 presidents so far, including the 4 that were assassinated. All of them, not just the few names which are popular in "conspiracy" circles, names we hear in every documentary and book made on the subject.

Kennedy was killed because he wanted to change the fed reserve?
then could it be that he wasn´t their choice to be president ?
who was kennedy running against?
Nixon.
Could it be that Nixon was their real choice for president, not kennedy and they miscalculated somewhere ?
we already know that that was one of the closest elections in american history
If they had been planning to make nixon president, then what were they planning to do that they couldnt do with Kennedy that they had to kill him
What were they planning to do in south america, what would have happened with cuba, what with the soviets,
Remember that even with kennedy they did a lot of evil in all those places and more
how much worse would it have been if Nixon had become president, as they probably planned
how much worse would vietnam been, how early would it have escalated.

who wants to think about what would have happened if nixon was president during the cuban missile crises ?

I know kennedy probably couldnt and didnt hinder them much.....but if its right that nixon was the first choice for president, then kennedy must have really disrupted their time schedule, and ticked them off enough to kill him.
but the point is, with kennedy , it is very possible that something they didnt expect happened

but mainly
As long as i know the Father is not sleeping, i dont need anyone telling me its impossible
no one knows the future, no one knows whats around the corner, they can plan all they want, their computers can map out almost any imaginable possible outcome, but unexpected things will happen still.

what do they say about sand, tighter you hold it in your fist, faster it escapes, right

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2009 9:08:53 PM

I think a long time ago, long before Kennedy, they didn't have the same amount of control over the direction of america. So some of the presidents may have been an undesirable choice for those trying to get full control.

But I think for a long time, they have had firm control over their direction, and who the president is, is quite irrelevant.

The direction of america is slightly influenced by the president of the time, but I feel that the influence is minimal. It is not really the president who makes the decisions, it is several men (the president being one of them, and sometimes not one of them) who discuss and plan together how things will be layed out in the following years. The republic face pushing things slightly off of the direction they are going, and the democratic face also pushes it slightly off of the direction they are going. They just go back and forth, a little this way and that way, making sure that the centre is always on track with their goals.

I think that the president knows a lot about what is going on, but there is a lot more that they don't even know about. They are put there more as a spokes person and an image, than any thing else.

I think Kennedy was killed to make him into some kind of martyr, although I don't think he knew the plan makers intended to do that.

Think about the image of america that people associate with Kennedy. It is similar to the image that Obama is here to portray, this is just the next step in the process.

Kennedy was put in place because the image and face that he brought was the image and face that they wanted the their citizens and the rest of the world to see, and associate with america the great.

Making him a martyr was the way to cause that image to stick in people's mind, and to make it easier to remind people of that image later on.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/28/2009 1:14:40 PM

"I think Kennedy was killed to make him into some kind of martyr,"

I think i would agree with half of that statement.
I dont think he was killed to make him a martyr
But i do think he was killed , in the way that he was, to make him something similar to a martyr
I mean they could have killed him any number of ways.
If they could poison and kill that pope, they could have done so with Kennedy as well.
But they chose a very public manner in which to kill him, in order to create a martyr image which they can use to their own purpose.
I think killing him was essential to them....killing him while making a martyr image out of him was just a bonus for them

Thats what i think from what i know right now, ofcourse, that could change anytime with any new information

I do not think that who is president is irrelevant.
If it was they wouldnt go to such lengths to make sure who is in office.
As long as they wish to remain under disguise, they have to respect the authority of the president, at least publicly
Like for eg, when Kennedy fired Dulles, the head of the CIA
In secret, Dulles didnt lose any power at all,but the difference is his power now came only from the loyalty of those who followed him but legally, no more power. So his power is in a lot of ways diminished
If Kennedy had not been killed, and he had continued on his promise to dismantle the cia, then how can we say, who is president is irrelevant. We all know if it had been Nixon, he wouldnt even have thought of such a thing as dismantling the cia, since he was trained and handled by the cia head, Dulles.

Now, speaking of Obama, what i was trying to say is, this is not the time for us to rush to judgement, not in these times, we all know time is near now
If anyone asked me about Obama, i would say, beware, be very aware.
But one thing we shouldnt do is push ourselves into a corner by force of what we believe.
If Obama turns out to be a totally controlled puppet, all those people who follow him blindly because of what they believe will be sorry.
If he turns out to be a good man, genuinely trying to do the best he can under the circumstances, then all those who have already decided he is a puppet will not only be sorry, but will be unwittingly working against a man who is trying to help.
I know many will say, its not very likely that he is not a puppet, and i would agree. The likelihood is that he is indeed a puppet.
But likely never means for sure
I do not wish for any of us to be sorry
I would want us all to be careful and watch and use our minds and irits, knowing that in the end , its only one Man we follow.

Anyway, the reason why i looked back n this page now, is because i just happened to see something online
This man Obama is only in his, what, 8 months? in office, and they already got a second documentary about him
Last one was the obama decpetion, now they have one called Fall of the Republic.
If anyone happens to watch it before i do, tell me what you think

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/28/2009 1:22:05 PM

Until now, i almost didnt notice what the title of this topic was

This is funny to me but...

i think the reason why they gave Obama the peace prize is only because George bush was so bad and terrible, that anyone who appears to be even a little better than Bush seems deserving of the nobel prize

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/29/2009 9:24:39 PM

The I was saying that the I doesn't think who is president is irrelevant. When I said it is irrelevant, I mean that it will not change the path of babylon. It is babylon that puts the person in that seat, according to the view they want to portray at that time.

I would say that the image in that seat is not irrelevant, because they want certain images to show themselves at certain times, but they have more than one person to choose from to suit the image they want to portray.

Messenger: JudgeDred Sent: 11/15/2009 12:02:38 AM

Obama is not the image that America wants to portray for the simple fact that he is an African-American who identifies with America's downtrodden and oppressed Blacks. His Wife and children are Black and his father is Kenyan. He overwhelmed all of America. In the process of becoming the president he also became a Black celebrity. To mainstream America He is well-like and accepted as Will Smith. To the Hip-Hop generation he is as big as Jay-Z. To the civil rights generation he is the fulfillment of Martin Luther King's dream. To activist he may be reminiscent of Malcolm X. He is a first like Jackee Robinson. He did community work on the southside of Chicago and calls Chicago his home - so does Louis Farrakhan. Chicago is also the home of Elijah Muhammad and Ben Ammi and Jerimiah Wright. The city of the most famous athlete of all time Michael Jordan.

However he has white heritage as well. He also has a connection with Asians through his step-dad and lived in Indonesia as a boy. He also lived in Hawaii which is an ethically diverse place, and to be raised there is probably a different experience than any mainland American city.

Many groups of nations and groups of people are staking a claim in Obama being a 'native son', or trying to establish some link with him. But he is he most linked to - The Black Man. And that is the fall of White Supremacy - a Black Man sitting on the Highest political seat in America.

My point is Jah has ultimately appointed all of the high officials in this land and all the lands including George W. Bush. And isn't amazing that After the two most despicable terms in US History - starting in 2000 - came a HOPE filled campaign ran flawlessly by a "Black celebrity" who was completely under the radar - even to most Washington politicians who believed and hoped that they could cause his defeat due to his lack of experience, only having been a senator for a few years. And this was in 2008 (the year 2000 according to the Ethiopian calendar).

God is Good and Life is Real.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/15/2009 1:21:04 AM

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame

Messenger: Sol Sent: 11/16/2009 2:56:02 PM

truth it that said.
while I am glad to see a person of color in that seat. I has already been said, the I will say it it the I words again. Putting a man or woman of color in this seat gives the impression of equality. babylon kneww well what it was doing here. this gives the people of babylon false hope, a reason to believe in the system that will destroy them in time. I think it was well planned out. No ill feelings to Obama, I like the man, but I think he is being used as a puppet, as so many before him have come to this place.
it is the people of babylon behind this man that rule this country. But they do not rule the people of Jah, earths true rulers. The InI should never get mixed up in the polytricks of babylon. They are meant to keep the InI confused and downtrodden. The InI know this, and watch with careful eye. read the scriptures, babylon is fallen.
Blessed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2009 11:09:13 PM

Yes I,

Jah children can't be fooled by babylon propaganda.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I