Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3704&start_row=11

Are we One?

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2009 9:45:57 AM

I will look at your reasoning in more detail this evening. But for now I wanted to reason something. The way I sight it, if we were One in mind and spirit, then it would be impossible to imagine any foolishness of separation, because there is no separation in One.

I feel that the Creator made I and I with this ability because He made I and I in His image. The Creator is not dependant on anything and has free choice to choose anything. So Selassie I made I and I with this same ability, so that Selassie I can see who has chosen the path of One and who has chosen the path of separation.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/13/2009 12:40:02 PM

Yes Ark I

let me just say something before you reply in detail because i want to make sure that we are on the same levels.
Reading what you wrote, i feel that i see in what sense you are speaking and i completely agree with what you are saying.

As you said, "if we were One in mind and spirit, then it would be impossible to imagine any foolishness of separation,"

Ofcourse, no one could really argue with that. We see it with our own eyes, if mankind were one in spirit and mind, we wouldnt be living in such a world, so obviously mankind is not one in mind or spirit.

"who has chosen the path of One and who has chosen the path of separation"
I like that you used the word path, because it makes perfect sense for what you are talking about.

That is the choice that we are given, right, to choose the path we walk on.
But the thing is, the choice is not between two real paths.

It is only a choice between the True path, and a path of illusion.

A True and Real path where one recognizes that one is One with creation, and through this knowledge, one can rise through the irits

or the path of illusion, which makes one believe that one is alone and disconnected and leads one deeper and deeper into the pit, until the manifestation of that illusion becomes so real, that nothing is left but death

What im saying is, on a deeper level, we can never completely seperate or disconnect from God, Creation or each other, mind and spirit, we are forver linked.
The only question is do we know it or not
But whether we do know it or not, we are still One

A true and righteous person, through the will of the Most High, can always reach out and touch someone from half way across the world, through his mind and spirit
And whether or not that other person knows it or not, he will feel what the righteous man is sending, whether it is a blessing or a judgement.
Because we are linked.

Is it not similar to what you said Ark I, "Every person has some part of them that dwells in the Irits"
Doesnt that mean that every person has a part of them that is always connected to God and Creation and each other ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2009 11:40:03 PM

Yes I, I agree with what the I is saying.

When the foolish believe that other people and/or the rest of Creation are separate from them, then they are believing an illusion and falsehood. Almost everything is One, from what we see, to what we don't see, from energy to matter, and to other things people don't even know exists. I say almost because Selassie I gave us a choice to make part of ourselves separate from One. The small yet big part of man, which is an even smaller part of Creation, that moves this flesh and its words, weapons, tools and machines, either for good or for wickedness.

I will explain what I mean when I say that we can choose for our mind and spirit to be separate from One. When I say the mind, I am referring to the thoughts of people. And when I say spirit, it is very connected to the same mind and thoughts, because the spirit is what causes the mind to think its thoughts. The spirit is who the person is and the way they move the energy around them and within them.

So separation of spirit is when a person drives themself into ways of imbalance and separation from Creation. So that their movements go contrary to the flow of Life, the flow of Oneness. Separation of mind is the thoughts that are used to manifest the imbalance and separation.

Just as when Cain slew Abel. Selassie I asked Cain "Where is Abel thy brother?", and Cain replied, "I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"

That is the mind and spirit of separation. If he had a Mind and Spirit of One, he would have known that he is his brother's keeper, and that he should keep his brother in Oneness as he keeps himself, and that he would be destroying his own Life if he killed his brother.

I don't know if the I remembers this Reasoning. It is related to what I and I am saying.

Genesis to Revelation

Most people, even the wicked, have thoughts related to Oneness. But Oneness is One with no separation. So any part that is separate, is a distance from One. And it is our purpose to trod through Creation in one generation or many generations and make this distance smaller and smaller until the distance is no more.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/15/2009 6:56:49 PM

theres simple things like when we yawn someone else might yawn, but Christ did say he did not come to bring peace on earth but a sword, yet at the same time to love all people and love Jah is the Judge. But sometomes i think am i supposed to be one with this awful person who does not consider God at all? It gets confusing, if Jah is mad shouldnt i be mad, yet we all look at the hearts thats where we realize we all aint perfect

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/16/2009 1:38:44 PM

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/17/2009 1:07:05 AM

Blessed Love InI.

Please, i am looking to dig deeper, offence is not what im here to create.

One said that, asking, should u be One with this awful person?

Yea man....I think that it's what is True. Oneness is what InI are with all of Creation.

As it was in the beginning, Adam and Eve, Jah created Man in Perfection, in the image of Himself; Man and Woman as One. Seen? No clothing, just man and woman. In pureness, the natural way of Creation had Man and Woman naked, u see, innocent.

Genesis 2
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

saying this....it came down to choice....that choice(free will) passed through all the generations of men to persent day....

the awful people i assume One is speaking of are descendants of the Most High Jah Creation....InI in short.

I don't condemn any man, for any reason whatsoever. Not Adam and Eve for their choice of separation from one another. And not a guy who pulls a gun on me to rob me of the little 'erb i have to smoke.

I condemn their actions.....yes I, Blazin Hot Fiyah! InI still all the while, One...with all, with Jah Physical and Spiritual manifestion.

No matter what....InI cant separate truly.....for Jah say to keep thy brother as thyself....

Its InI brothers and sisters out there in the world that have been fooled by the corruption and wickedness.....

Its them.....they are the reason why i exist today....InI here to pull em out of Babylon Clutches with the Teachings and upliftment of the most high God JAH RASTAFARI!!!

So Once again I say....Yes InI should stand with them Bredren.

Jah Bless......Shabot Shalom...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2009 9:18:42 PM

I don't make much distinction between actions and the person doing the action. Fire Burn all wickedness and evildoers.

The fruit of a tree tells I and I what kind of tree it is, and an action is nothing without the person causing it. The person is the source of the action, and if I were to place more weight on one, I would place more weight on the person.

That is not to say that I completely blaze a person because of some wickedness they do, I only blaze the part that needs to be blazed. I take the same approach to I own wickedness, I make no excuses for what I do, but instead Blaze Fire on Iself for doing it. I want to be clean, so the more wickedness I blaze, the cleaner I will be, until there is no more wickedness left.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/21/2009 11:43:00 PM

giving thanks.

True. Yes I.

I also agree.....

with that, it looks like I need to Iditate upon this further....

soon come....Blessed Love

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/24/2009 1:27:15 AM

giving thanks.... rastafari....

I will do I best to choose I words carefully, because this reasoning could go to many different places....so I will try to stay on point. I give I apologies if that doesnt happen though.

so...

I sincerely agree that a certain distinction cannot and should not be made between the actions of wickedness and the person who actually fulfills the actions being taken place. Fire must be Burned upon all Wickedness so that the Earth may be cleansed of Evil. This, InI all agree upon.

A person who causes wickedness or partakes in wickedness purposefully and knowingly must be Blazed in the Fire of Judgment, just as everyThing shall too be judged.

A person who is upon similar wickedness but is Ignorant to the bigger picture they are part of; unaware that what they do is unclean, they too must be Blazed in Jah Fire.

All Human Beings are interconnected and entwined, with the rest of creation, to create the perfect circle of Life, woven into the Fabric of the Universe, for a sole purpose of Unity and Oneness. We all are together forever as One, serving an Ivine purpose.

InI Blaze the Fire on InI selves and on all that must be purified. After the cleansing its time We brush off the dust, pick up, and trod on, Iver Forward!

On that trod, it is necessary for We to grasp hold of the hands reaching out as we pass by, so that others may have a chance to get on their feet, some for the first time, and search deep within themselves to root out the true causes of separation from The Most High.

Ark I, InI would love to reason more upon this. Im trying to create a better understanding. I hope One can see what im tryin to say.

Haile I Selassie I JAH!!! RasTafarI King Alpha and Queen Omega

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/24/2009 9:52:50 PM

Yes I, the I Reasoning is agreeable.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I