Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3697&start_row=1

Black Water

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/4/2009 4:03:24 PM

Have the I them heard of the company Black Water? Black Water is a private American company that functions as mercenaries for the US/Babylon military. They have operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places. Black Water was founded by a right wing christian who supported the republican party, Erik Prince.

They are also known as "Xe".

What is scary is that their casualties are not counted, there is a sort of a revolving door policy when it comes to them. They essentially declare themselves above any effective laws. And it is extremely hard to find information of them.

I also heard that black water served as police during Hurricane Katrina, arresting looters. They also work for the CIA.

Their headquarters are in the wilderness of western North Carolina (Moyock, North Carolina).

Their logo is the footprint of a bear.

The Iraqi "government" (still a puppet of the US) has made multiple attempts to expel them from Iraq.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/4/2009 4:17:12 PM

I also heard they have links to the Knights of Malta. The Knights of Malta is one of the Vatican's military orders.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/6/2009 9:11:38 PM

I haven't heard of them before now.

Messenger: Respect Them Sent: 10/15/2009 3:29:30 PM

Blackwater was a subsidiary of Halliburton utilized for private security for oil contractors in Iraq and in Middle East. They are now known as Xe Services LLC, and they changed to this after their CEO Erik Prince was sued by Iraqi civilians for murdering innocent people on the streets of Fallujah.

If anyone remembers those private security contractors who were hung from a bridge in Fallujah, this helped generate anger by the American people at "Al Qaeda" and sparked the "surge" in Iraq that is supposedly responsible for helping secure the country. Although this is now proven to be false because American leadership bribed warlords in Iraq to fight along side Americans with large cash payments ($150,000+).

Messenger: Respect Them Sent: 10/15/2009 3:33:19 PM

They also bought a large piece of land near the Imperial Valley of Southern California, which is adjacent to the Mexican border where they train.

Much of their training is related to the "School of the Americas" that trains paramilitary forces for deployment in Central and South America to squash left-leaning governments and foment rebellion. However since most of this information is kept relatively secret, people know little about the School of the Americas and it's involvement with CIA operations through the world.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I