Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3689&start_row=11

Coffee

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras miguel Sent: 10/2/2009 9:47:55 AM

Greetings INI,Jah Rastafari!

Bless up Ark I! Been some years imon not in yah site.Man I love yah ministry mon. Always positive vibes up in here,good Bretheren always positive vibes.I will definitely be here more.Blessings from rastas in puerto rico.Imon been back to the island for about five years mon.
Now the issue of coffee seen is very crucial indeed. All Jah plants are good.Ini just lost the knowledge of how to use it.Yes I..it is an antiOxident. being in the carribean were it is hot..people drink it when it is almost 100 degrees! mon it stimulate your duct glands to sweat getting rid of poisons. makesnone go and discharge the ruffage.Cleans digestive system.cleans colon too. But too much, and it will dehydrade you. I always drink water before using coffee as a cleaner.please stay away from instant coffe!it will give you cancer!
bless up Brother Ras miguel

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/6/2009 8:49:48 PM

Blessed Love Ras Miguel,

Welcome again.

I don't see this forum as my ministry. If it is a ministry, it is a ministry of all who come to spread Selassie I Heights.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I