Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3688&start_row=1

Island Murder

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2009 4:44:55 PM

I just read today that the Alliance of Small Islands States (AOSIS) were expressing their worries that rising sea levels from climate change could severely reduce the size or completely cover their islands.

It is sickening that the main reason that there are not more efforts to reduce the destruction of the environment, is that the billionaires and trillionaires still want to get even richer, and spending money on reducing pollution would slow down their growth in riches. How much money do they want before they will be satisfied? I don't think there is any number that would satisfy many of these rich heathens.

It is easy to see why Christ said that a rich man cannot enter Zion. Their lust for riches causes them to do all sorts of wickedness to gain more riches.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/21/2009 10:23:44 PM

I did a report in high school on rising sea levels. I am still sort of confused as to whether global warming is real or not. Even if it is not real, the sea levels are rising.

"Its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of JAH"

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/1/2009 9:10:56 PM

its truly a shame....

i feel as if its a necessary thing for mankind to go through; in a sense of man, even the rich man, has to overstand what it is they put the earth through.

its also a shame that it has to come to that point....

but so they say.....you play wit fire....your gonna get burned.

till the world overstands what it is that truly goes on....judgment shall occur....

the Lion of Judah shall forIver prevail...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/1/2009 9:19:49 PM

if Ones ask I......InI say more fiyah!!

blood and thunder! haile i selassie i Burn out the wicked them!!!

there wont be a need for evil after a certain sequence of events takes place......evil will no longer keep a necesary balance.....

as it was in the beginning.....so shall it return to its natural state of being....Jah bless.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/2/2009 3:44:07 PM

"blood and thunder! haile i selassie i Burn out the wicked them!!!

there wont be a need for evil after a certain sequence of events takes place......evil will no longer keep a necesary balance.....

as it was in the beginning.....so shall it return to its natural state of being....Jah bless."

Yes I.

Matthew 24:7, “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I