Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3684&start_row=1

I tried

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/17/2009 6:42:47 PM

i tried to control my environment by what people say and do by my meditation, it doesnt last because i know i'm not Jah. So now i try to worry about my own self, and talking all the time to cast out fear is no use, we must cast out fear in our minds and silence and prayer

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 9/22/2009 8:10:12 AM

bless,

yes I, we cannot itrol our environ. we jus afe itrol how we react to the things that happen around us. fear is a feelin not from Jah so da most thing for I nd I is to ask HIM to deal away wit it for I nd I. I tend to have fear dat is just unpleasant and tends to mek I weak physically nd sometimes out of breath. each time it comes I shout within I head seh:

LET JAH RISE AND THE EVIL A GO SCATTER!!!

then i feel empowered cah it mek I real-truth seh if Jah is for I and within I, and I live upright always/most of the time(as I'm flawed in some ways..) then its safe to say dat I am RastafarI, Jah, so why should I be afraid?!?!

selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2009 11:27:07 PM

Yes I RootsTafari, there are many ways to react, some lead to peace, others to destruction. Patience is a good thing to have, so that the reaction is in due time and correct.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/24/2009 7:00:09 PM

You dont need to read to much into things, imyself have been a victim

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I