Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3679&start_row=1

Pay Attention

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/10/2009 8:24:02 PM

Jah RasTafarI is Great, and Greatly to be Praised.

Study yourself, and come to know all that you have to correct and all that you have to Rise.

Pay attention to how the I reacts to situations and figure out why the I does what the I does.

This will help the I reveal the hidden things that the I couldn't see before.

Too often we just let our Life pass by day to day and just go through the movements. This kind of way can bring years of stagnation, and if we look back and think of all the things I and I thought in our head, but never brought forward; all the correction I and I planned to correct, but didn't.

Babylon is designed to keep I and I distracted from the Most High Jah RasTafarI. Babylon takes up the time and space in our minds and spirit, it is designed to do that because babylon wants I and I to depend on it for everything. Independence is against babylon because they lose power and control, and most importantly for the evil one them, they don't want I and I to depend on Selassie I. Even though people don't acknowledge babylon as god, treating babylon like god is good enough in babylon's eyes. As long as the position puts them in a powerful and controlling place.

Look at how Irituality is being removed from society, where people are becoming more and more godless. If the people of the world went towards God instead of away from God, they would have defeated babylon a long time ago, and people would be treating every single person as family, and every single other person would also treat people like family.

But why go to God when babylon gives you all you want? The funniest thing about it is that the things we want are the things babylon convinced us that we wanted. Clever, clever babylon, like I have Reasoned before, they even figured out how to keep the same government in power year after year after year, they just split the government into two faces, and sometimes a third to keep people's mind dependant on the other two.

The great majority is under the rule of a small minority. And the great majority are helping the small minority rule their brothers and sisters. Taking positions from high to low rank, to extend babylon's rule, or teach their brothers and sisters how to be ruled.

The course must be fulfilled, so this won't stop worldwide for a long time. People will be begging for the dead time to end, but it will continue for it's space. It will stop individually, and it will stop in groups, but there will always be a force from the outside trying to bring the people under rule again. And babylon will succeed in many cases, as they have in the past and presently do. But nothing will stop Jah chosen.

So that is why I and I have to pay more attention to what I and I do and say, and Learn to Iverstand ourselves and know all of our weaknesses. Including the weaknesses that are stopping us from blazing the weaknesses that I and I already know about.

So it go. Nobody can bring another to God, every Man and Woman must bring themself. Those that are truly on the path to Selassie I will Learn from other Ones and Ones, but they will not be brought to Jah by them, neither will they look to depend on any other One to bring them. They will only look to Selassie I, because Selassie I Great, and Greatly to be Praised.

Messenger: Sol Sent: 9/11/2009 12:20:39 PM

blessings
What the I has said is truth and the InI have the overstanding that the InI need nothing from babylon in the sense that the InI can make his way with little interaction in babylon. It is like a great man once said, walk in the world but be not part of the world. The InI knows that this is possible. On my journeys this morning, the InI saw that the sun was shining and the InI thought how nice it would be to be in the werst indies and have own business to provide for the InI, and have more time to be with Jah.The InI long for that life to come soon, but till then the InI will have as little to do with the ways of babylon, and wait until the InI can be other InI in community.

Jah called to the InI, the InI had Jah in the InI heart but was not looking for Jah. Now the InI give praise and thanks to Jah for the opening of the InI eyes to a new way to see.

Thanks and praise to Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/30/2012 10:40:19 PM

Was thinking about this Reasoning.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/1/2012 7:03:05 AM

Words of wisdom from Ones and Ones.InI need to look into our inner selves more deeper and sight InI weaknesses.As for the I,I weakness is pon di empresses dem and I need help to fight dis.I love the blackwoman a lot but I thank Jah Rastafari dat Iman is improving step by step to control Iself even though I am not perfect.That self control usually come after smoking the 'erb.I dont long for di wombman too often when I got the holy 'erb.HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/2/2012 1:56:18 PM

Blessed Reasoning

To I becoming closer to Jah RasTafarI starts with the overstanding and realisation of oneness and naturallity, these are the things Babylon wants to hide from InI and is why they promote Man made illusions and create divisions. Oneness is to see oneself in all living things, when we do this all InI can do is Love & Raspect the sanctity of life, the God within creation, only the wicked fight against Gods creations.

Naturallity is the right way and order of things, its the way Jah created them to be. InI should follow RasTafarI's plan not mans.

TO BE A NATURAL ONE IS SELASSIE I WAY
RASTAFARI LIVITY IS A MUST

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I