Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3653&start_row=1

When will Rastafari turn my wicked heart

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/13/2009 7:05:25 PM

I know Jah will make a way, but how long shall my soul battle hades until Rastafari turn my heart clean and gold, i want freedom...they say ''say something...reggae reggae, say something rock on rock on, it seems when i'm quiet things get worse. I smoked some herb yesterday and i went to Zion, Ethiopia, even though i'm living in america, i just dont know when my heart will become clean, i'm just flesh

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2009 2:02:33 AM

Only you can decide When.

You think you are waiting for Jah, but the Father is waiting on you.

You want freedom, then stand up and take it.

Selassie I done break all chains already.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/14/2009 11:31:54 AM

Very good advice...Young Lion, the I should think hard on what Ras KebreAB said, then put it to practice.

Selam

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/14/2009 9:36:34 PM

Good Good Advice, My Bredren.

It is YOU who is supposed to clean your heart for Jah, not the opposite?

As the I say, think and reflect real hard and deep..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/14/2009 10:08:34 PM

I take it that what the I was really asking was:

When will Rastafari turn my wicked heart

Like the Idren them say, it is your responsibility to turn yourself. Jah has never changed, it is only you that have changed, and now the I has to change again. This time to what I and I were in the beginning of Creation.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/20/2009 7:32:31 PM

ark I, what do you mean by ''This time to what I and I were in the beginning of Creation.''. I have used silence as a way to go about things, so then i'm humbling myself before Jah, and listening. I man am dealing with temptations, humiliation, its like i'm in the Garden being tempted by the devil for everything. It never was this hard before. I die daily

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/20/2009 10:01:32 PM

When I said this,

--------------------
Jah has never changed, it is only you that have changed, and now the I has to change again. This time to what I and I were in the beginning of Creation.
--------------------

I guess a comma would have been better between again and This time. What I meant is that I and I were created to Live as One with Jah, but we changed a long time ago into something separate from Jah, so when I and I change this time, we need to change to what I and I were in the beginning.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I