Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3636&start_row=1

ONE

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/1/2009 12:35:27 AM

Blessed Love and ises
Blessed Sabbath morning to one and all. Rastafari

Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
For it was written that One like the Son of man shall come with the clouds and the Ancient of Days shall give HIM dominion and glory and a kingdom, and all nations and languages shall serve HIM, for His dominion is everlasting and shalt not pass away and His kingdom shall not be destroyed
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari
For Now is the Son of man glorified and Jah is glorified in HIM.
Yes I, Glory be unto HIM
For He said unto INI, Abide in i, and i in you
The branch cannot bear fruit of itself, but it must abide in the vine
so INI, the branches, abide in HIM ,our vine, and we shall bear much fruit.
And INI, His branches, shall spread and Ephraim shall say, What have i to do any more with idols? I have heard HIM and observed HIM, i am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.
So fret not thyself because of evil doers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity for they shall soon be cut down like the grass and wither as the green herb.
Trust in the Lord and do good.
Yes iyah, humble thyself and murmur not
For remember, The servant is not greater than his Lord. All this things they will do to you for His Name sake, but ini who have been with HIM from the beginning shall bear witness.

Christ said, if you know me, then you know the Father and have now seen the Father.
If you see one who is One with Christ, do you not know that you see the Father?

And He prayed
"Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them"

Holy I Selassie I King Alpha Queen Omega JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/2/2009 11:33:41 AM

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

What a great day it will be when all of Jah Creation becomes One with Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/4/2009 1:49:13 PM

Book of Enoch
From Book 19 Prophecy of the Ten weeks
Enoch 91.5 – Enoch 92.5

For I know that the state of wrongdoing will continue on Earth, and a great punishment will be carried out on Earth, and an end will be made of all iniquity. And it will be cut off at its roots and its whole edifice will pass away. And iniquity will again be complete on the Earth, and all the deeds of iniquity, and the deeds of wrong, and of wickedness, will prevail for a second time.”
Written by Enoch-the-scribe, this complete wisdom and teaching, praised by all men and a judge of the whole Earth. For all my sons who dwell on Earth. And for the last generations who will practice justice and peace. Let not your spirit be saddened by the times for the Holy and Great One has appointed days for all things. And the righteous man will rise from sleep, will rise and will walk in the path of righteousness, and all his paths, and his journeys, will be in eternal goodness and mercy. He will show mercy to the righteous man and to him give eternal uprightness, and to him give power. And he will live in goodness, and righteousness, and will walk in eternal light And sin will be destroyed in darkness, forever, and from that day will never again be seen.

JAH RasTafarI

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I