Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3633&start_row=11

Don't look down

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/29/2009 12:03:50 AM

Blessed love Yaa. The I is showing something very important. I and I must Learn to be One with Selassie I, and I and I will no longer have the worries of men.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/29/2009 4:47:56 PM

Ark I

One with Right Self, or the I in I, is God or Goddess in flesh.

Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/5/2009 7:18:05 PM

love to my brothers and sisters

i think its good for everytime to remember that blessed are the poor in spirit, that will take InI a long way, sometimes when we stand firm and walk tall we carry a sort of pride, there is a time for everything and sometimes it is a time to mourn, Jah will life InI up when we have humbled ourselves and take us into greater glory

Messenger: lholy Sent: 8/21/2009 10:17:41 AM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/22/2009 3:29:25 PM

Strength unto Strength.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 8/22/2009 7:11:14 PM

blessed love
guided post.... speaks to issues in i livity at this moment. i call upon the most high to address weaknesses in character, in consciousness and awareness.... to know when to look up and when to humble and to rise above the wickedness of this $hit$tem...always want to to be "THERE" and realizing arriving at "THERE" make i "HERE"...Guidance and Itection looking up to righteous livity without pride, self knowledge without vanity, prosperity without greed......grace and mercy that exceeds the emotion of love...
have mercy upon i
rasta far i
nef

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 8/23/2009 12:16:09 PM

Gives thanks to the reasoningz in this thread. I man have been under a lot of frustration from the $hit$tyem that i faith was getting
weak. Trying to survive under the pressures iman has been facing
has been a battle indeed and at times was feeling that Selassie I
doesnt want to bless I. Iman overstand that spiritual blessing is
much more important than physical, but in this world one needs food
for energy, clothes to wear and money to buy them. Selassie know
iman need all these things but iman has been in serious lack of them
for a while now and that has shaken i faith. why selassie let this
happen? the reasonings on this thread have helped
I and iman is asking for other brethren and sistren to encourage i.

Jah Guidance Always

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/23/2009 9:59:15 PM

Blessed Love, It is so important that I n I give strength to strength, these are the times. I feel the I(RasRanga) the tests for I are so draining, I feel satan is always there pressuring I. It doesn't help when I n I don't have any rasta around to reason with. Would the I be interested in reasoning with I. Link I at empress4iva@yahoo.com and www.myspace.com/jah_prophecy. Maybe I n I can be a strength for each other in these times. Keep the I head up. Lets pray for each other..love love

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/27/2009 10:10:35 PM

Satan is Men and People, that is Men of Wrong in Flesh, i.e. again spirutally immature people who know not their Self.

The I should not reason or think in that kind of way, Empress Prophecy, that Satan is out to get you, or trying to hold you back.

JAH is showing you again, as He has shown you thousand times, that non one can hold your hand on this journey and save you, you must do it yourself. You cannot rely on others to always be around, if Rasses are not around you it is meant to be that way, for you to learn from the Ras within, that is the Truth. JAH RASTAFARI

Emp Yaa showed the I the fullness. We shouldn't feel or think of some external entity that is causing you to do wrong or be weak, the I is the I own Person, and have full control over your own Person.

Empress Yaa was showing the I that we are all in-divi-duals, meaning made up of 2 fundamental parts that is the Self and the Person, the Highest Part of your Being and the Lowest Part.

Your Self is the Divine in You, who is the King RastafarI, that is your Self (True Self if you want), the part of God that S/He shares with you in omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscient. When we say 'Know YourSelf' that is what we mean; Identify with the divine in you and not the ungodly in you.

Your person is the part of you that is conditioned by the world and your worldly experience, that is driven by likes and dislikes (emotions), or sensations. That is the Animal in you, the Satan is IN YOU, and you must control that part of you and not let it control you, by Identifying with Jah in you, not your Person.

You must control your emotions and senses, and not let them control you. That is what your Self does, Jah is not moved by likes and dislikes, for He doesn't work according to emotions, but Truth, so if your Self had likes and dislikes, one day it would pump your heart and the other day it wouldn't feel bothered to and your whole being would crumble and die.

However, it is not that way, the Self is I Majesy, the internal dwelling intelligent enitity,

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2009 11:44:34 PM

Yes I,

I and I should not give any power to satan or allow ourselves any weakness toward satan.

Take a look at these two Reasonings. There are follow up Reasonings in the one called RasTafarI Guidance that the I should also look at.

RasTafarI Guidance

Duppy Conqueror

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I