Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3625&start_row=1

Help!

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 7/18/2009 8:04:31 PM

Greetings..

InI was telling one of my friends about what i belive with Rastafariand now he is not friends with me just because im not what he is, also he jokes and talks crap about Selassie I, but ini never say anything but i pray for him but this time he took it to far and were not friends...what should ini do, because weve been friends for 4 years?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/18/2009 9:44:19 PM

If a person can't accept the I for who the I is and would end their friendship because of that, trod forward without them.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/18/2009 11:11:53 PM

RootzRasta,

Your Reasoning reminded I of something I wanted to Reason about for a while, the Reasoning is:

All is Blessed

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/19/2009 5:03:43 AM

Blessed Love, reading the I word, I feel the I spirit, so I spirit will speak. Is the I a young rasta or young in this trodding? The I will come across judgement. These are the times. Let I ask the I, Does the I want to keep friends with those who fight the I way of life? The I can only love and pray for the man, but it does not mean the I must eat with him. The I have a long road ahead of the I, just hold on firm... One thing the I should do is not use any negative sayings or doings, i.e. "crap".

I say these words with humbleness.

Forgive I if I misread the I. I just see the I have a young spirit or is young in age, just starting in this journey, but I could be wrong. I feel the I will reach a point where the I will learn a new lesson and grow more, but the I must hold on..

I'm rambling, I am working an 18 hr. shift and very sleepy..:)

I was reading an article on Haile Selassie called "A Son was given" ONe chapter reference is Luke 24 or 25, I will hav to look it up. Please read that scripture once I give it to you.

Blessed Love..

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I