Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3616&start_row=1

interesting to I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/3/2009 10:26:26 PM

I was reading Genesis and I found it interesting when Jah made the following:

26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.."

"us"
"our"

who was Jah talking to? I know some will argue this, but I don't doubt anything, just curious what ones and ones think..

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/4/2009 10:06:19 AM

greetings prophecy,

the gods who said that,was the Eloheem,there was two main gods who Jah created.....they created man in the image of themself,which in turn we create beings in the image of our self....
plus the bible says that Jah made two lights.one the sun and one the moon,but the moon doesn't give off light it is a reflection from the sun,the other light dwells within InI.....

plus,John ch10 v34...Jesus said,is it not in your law ye are all gods...

what I am trying to say each and every one of InI are gods

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/4/2009 10:11:23 AM

The I's can look it up for I self through the Melchezidek order,,,
which is what nyabinghi deal wid.....

blessed love....

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 7/4/2009 4:39:32 PM

God is a Trinity (le Selassie). Eyesus Kristos was in the beginning, and all was created through him. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. 3 in 1 and 1 in 3. The same Selassie in whose name Ras Tafari was baptised in and named after

God (El) is singular, yet the ending of the Hebrew (im) is plural. God is one, yet God is three.

The bible gives us hints throughout.

The angels that sing praises continually before God sing, 'Holy, Holy, Holy'.

If one reads in Deuteronomy one reads that God is one (echad). The Hebrew echad means one in terms of coming together as one. It is used in Genesis when it tells us man and women shall come together as one. The other hebrew word for one (which has slipped my mind at present) refers to one and only one, with no possibility of three making up that one.

But the word used to describe God is echad. 3 in 1, 1 in 3.

Maesgana le Selassie!

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/5/2009 6:41:57 AM

greetings

good point Ras I-Tom,

in all religions the number three is quite significant,most people dont realeyes it is or overstand the significance.....

The egyptians,sumerians and annunaqui all came with the arnch which consist of three arms theres alot of meanings around the number three but in all rounds up to life,the meaning of life and the coming of life.....

peace and love

will talk in depth later when i get a moment......

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/5/2009 9:30:24 AM

Tadias...

Sheba..."arnch"?...did the I mean Ankh?

Selam

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 7/5/2009 2:41:03 PM

Sheba, how could God be talking to man when what he said was before he created man? God was before man. God has no beginning, and has no end. Man had a beginning.

Also, two Gods? I know only one; the trinity. Let's not get confused and carried away with what the scriptures say when it refers to us as gods.

We are creation and we can never be above or equal to God the Creator. Satan was a fool to think he could be.

We can only be like the Creator, carry his image and characteristics. Just remember we are created beings, who owe every breath we take to Yah, the Almighty and Supreme God of all Creation, the life giver and life sustainer. What life can we, the creation, give or take?

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 7/5/2009 6:54:27 PM

greetings Ras I-Tom,

with all due respect i dont refer to the almighty as 'god' i always refer to him as the most high JAH,the almighty created 88 gods in all in the beginning, each one has a constellation representing them in our skies,the almighty created the melchezidek spirit and sent it to earth before any human was created....

time after time in the bible i see how it refers to gods,and how InI are gods InI are all children of the most high InI are the children of the order of the mechezidek and i could go on and the best thing about it no christian,jehovah witness or muslim cant explain this to i,try to get around it when i bring it up,cos the same scriptures are in the quaran aswell..

blessed sunofman,
soz little mistake true i was rushin to type earlier

peace and love

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 7/5/2009 7:35:11 PM

Ok, I understand now that we see things differently. I do not deal with pantheistic ideas. I believe in the bible in it's totality. I filter everything else through the bible, to know whether it is true or not. If it contradicts the bible, then I do not see it as true.

Also I am interested as to why you said that you do not refer to the Almighty as God. Is it an issue if one does? If you choose not to then that it your choice. But why bring it up, unless you are trying to make a point. If so I am interested in what the point is.

Y'know there is so much confusion out there. People always have different theories and views on things. Theories and views which are not inspired by the Almighty, but rather straight from the mind of man. I think we should do what Haile Selassie I did and put the bible first. Use the bible as a refuge to filter information through so that one can lean on truth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/5/2009 8:42:36 PM

As I have Reasoned before, all that Join with God and become One with God are God.

We or I is the same thing to the eyes of God. Oneness is One with no separation.

All Praises do to the Most High God Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I