Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3613&start_row=11

Talking

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 7/10/2009 9:21:03 PM

Blessed Heart of Love, Young Lion

Give thanks to all ones who come forward in the spirit of love and solidarity to help and strengthen this youth.

I pray thee my lord, Young Lion, as Emp Sheba did say, enter into yourself in meditation. If you want I may be able to give you a website where you can get a CD that will teach you how to meditate at the simplest level in 60 mins, it is not expensive, $15. I say that not to advertise, but many books and cd's out there, especially produced by westerners, have wrong advice on how to meditate. This website sources its knowledge from Ancient Ethiopia; www.tauienterprises.com (look in the meditation cd's tab) If you are able to also get a book from there that will teach you ancient spiritual knowledge, they will be very helpful.

In meditation you will calm your person, you will de-stress, your thoughts will come to silence once you have mastered getting into the meditation state of mind, once in the silence the I will receive wisdom from the Most High Jah who live in the I.One cannot hear Jah voice with so much mental chatter and thoughts running through your head, just ignore the thoughts and the emotions.

The I will feel the peace the I have been longing for. Then after the stillness of the meditation state, when the I return to normal waking state the I will be able to have the concentration to read the knowledge the I will need to get back on your feet.

Try and get chlorella or spirulina, two supplements that may cleanse and nourish your body from the damage the drugs are causing. I will post more about these drugs later.

Jah Guide the I and Protect the I, and all strength and power to rise the I person from the mess the I is in.

Blessed Love, Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/16/2009 8:13:06 PM

i never left Haile Selassie, i pray to H.I.M everyday. I know he is Christ in his kingly character, just having troubles with my faith, i will try and get those meditation videos and books, i appreciate it, blessed Rastafari Is

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/19/2009 5:17:12 AM

Blessed Love, I was wondering how ur journey is going? If u live in a group home, u must have a case manager of some sort. Try and take the positive out of the negative. Grab your bible and focus on that. So, when ur surroundings is too intense chant a psalm or read a scripture. Use it as a time to build u up. I know it is easier said then done, but just try it. For instance, I mom is sick and I believe she has a mental illness. I felt it is I duty to care for her so we moved in together. She is very difficult to be around, she is very negative and sucks all energy from I. I use each scenario as a building of I strength. Whether it is to help I not feel anger or frustration or so forth. I hope the I get where I'm getting at.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/19/2009 5:23:43 AM

Blessed, if you feel comfortable, I can gather some upliftment cds and such and mail them to you.

ALSO;

reread your I-sponse. All the I words are negative. Try and refrain from using any negative words. If you attention span for books is short, maybe audio would help. Perhaps copying an upliftment scripture or psalm that you can copy and laminate so when u feel stressed you can grab it and chant it. Also do research on your medications

I work with people with disabilities, but they are mostly mental illnesses and they are on many different narcotics or medications. If you want I can do some research on the side effects.

Also, many clinicians push meds and don't really address your problem, so do u feel u have a good therapist?

Please feel free to link I to reason...

Don't give up..

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/26/2009 6:21:28 PM

yes prophecy I would apreciate you sending me some uplifting cd's, i'm listening to peter tosh fools die as i am tying now

i was listening to this song when i was in Aksum, Ethiopia 2 summers ago, i have been listening to alot of Garnett Silk lately, he restores alot of my soul, i borrowed him as well as others from the library, if you could send me a little bit of GanJah as well, just enough for a small joint, if you dont want to send any of the earth by its alright. I have been feeling better because i have completed my 30 days and am allowed to visit family, i am with my dad as we speak over his sister house living in love, reggae music really helps here is my address

Tarik Misghina
1989 West Broad Rd.
Columbus,Ohio 43223

if you do happen gracefully to send some herb put it in a good place, one love idren, bless Rastafari Family, the meditation cd's didnt work but Jah continues to uplift I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 7/26/2009 8:25:51 PM

wow. i bet u wished u neva asked now.

Young Lion... best to continue with what JAH Ras Tafari put in front of thee I and learn from that in pieces.

I feel to find u a psalm right now regarding putting urself unto the Most High in all sayings and doings... um, experiencing surrender... when u find it is not ur will that brings the rise and set, u might find ur faith humbly restored, as there is no actual other option. Try that for a reality check... but, I am real tired at the moment... so, I will forward with the psalm.

Hope things stay in the upturn for u.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/26/2009 8:55:38 PM

Heart of Love Young Lion

You are fortunate to have access to the outernet to speak to Ones in your time of struggle, there are others in such places who don't have such an opportunity. All I can add for now to all the reasonings of support and love from Ones here is that in all you endure, don't give up the Most High is IverPresent. This is something I always remember to keep I motivated when I feel low: "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Itinual Blessings
Jah Liveth

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/27/2009 2:38:36 AM

Blessed love, I can do that, just give I a strong or too, been a challenging time for I. I don't want to send vybzes, cause babylon will intercept. This happened to someone, but Jah prevail.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I