Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3608&start_row=1

JAH is LOVE

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 6/30/2009 3:19:23 PM

Jah is Love ,
What is real love ? Jah loves I and I so much that he gave I and I knowledge what truth is.

1 Corinthians 13
1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, (only proud people get their pride wounded)
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (what Jah Rastafari say’s)
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

1 John 3
18My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Matthew 15
8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

1 John 2
3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
(I think there was a reasoning about perfection…true love is perfection)

Deuteronomy 30

10If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

16In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

love Jah.

Deuteronomy 6
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Let the Love of Jah RastafarI dwell with I and I for iver more!!
bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2009 11:18:06 PM

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

IverLiving, IverSure

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/2/2009 7:04:36 PM

i feel the spirit everytime i'm in this room, now is love mean you have to keep talking with people when you are in a company with them, people think something is wrong with me when i'm quiet around them, can you still love someone while keeping your words to a minumum

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 7/3/2009 7:12:09 AM

Blessed

proverbs 10

19In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

20The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.

21The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.

Love is not with words.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I