Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3581&start_row=1

Where to have Reasoning Sessions

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: KupakWashe Sent: 6/16/2009 11:07:33 PM

I am new to the Religion and I really needed to know how and where to go and have reasoning sessions with other followers of Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2009 11:41:43 PM

Does the I mean to Reason with RasTafarI people in person? If so, it depends on where the I Lives. Try to find out where RasTafarI people are in your city.

Messenger: Seedone Sent: 6/17/2009 1:35:51 AM

Why do you assume that KupakWashe lives in the city Ark I ? Maybe he lives in the country. I've always found reasoning with the birds uplifting. Unfortunately the same isn't always true about people, even "Rasta" followers. Follow the Spirit ~

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 8:37:14 AM

I didn't assume anything, when I said city, I was not referring to what is "technically" a city. A village, town etc would have fit, basically, where he or she lives.

And if he or she wanted to Reason with the birds, then he or she doesn't need to ask I and I where to find birds.

That is kind of strange that you would want to come and pick with I about saying city. What's your agenda here?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/17/2009 11:50:28 AM

haha. Ark-I... do you not find the apostrophe marks around Rasta the most interesting part. Rasta followers. LOL. This person thinks we're a cult... so that is just a long thing right there.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 12:37:36 PM

Vanity of Vanities.

This Seedone person seems like some kind of foolish child.

He or she is probably somebody who got rebuked by RasTafarI people because they came to them with some foolish vanity. And they think they should come to this forum and vent their frustrations and pick on other people because of their own vanity and foolishness. Just go on and talk Seedone, you will be rebuked here also, RasTafarI doesn't have any room for foolishness or vanity.

What does the I think Yaa, should I apologize to KupakWashe for assuming he or she lives in a city and assuming that he or she wanted to talk to people instead of birds. LOL. This Seedone character is a joke.

Messenger: Seedone Sent: 6/17/2009 3:59:55 PM

You naw see it Ark I, you are quick to anger and slow to reason. I've been on your forum before in the past and chose to leave because of similar instances were you excercised the same flex. I chose to return to lend some insights that I've learned from my own life experiences. I'm not here to argue with you so if I somehow unintentionally offended you Ark I then I apologize. But to answer your question, yes I do think it might be necessary to direct someone to where is a good place to find birds, especially consious reasoning birds. I know that just like people the animals, birds, etc.. all have different spirits within them. Some are peaceful and others aggressive. Just like the Bible explains that in the City of Babylon there are angry Crows while in Jah Country there are majestic birds with multi coloured plummage who sing beautiful songs of praise onto God. From my own experience I personally enjoy reasoning with Owls. And if someone knows very little about Owls, it would be necessary to explain how and where to find Owls. I should also add that although Crows are loud and annoying, especially first thing in the morning, they can also be very helpful at times for navigating through the bush because they tend to follow you, probobly hopeing for an easy meal, and can be a useful guide if you lose your bearing. Just follow the noise because they tend to lead you back to where people are. Yaa I chose to soround Rasta in quotation marks to make it stand out. I could have also chosen to use italics or bold instead of "quotations" to create the same effect. Maybe next time I'll try to entertain you by using another method. But let me make something clear don't ever try to defame me again by pretending to know what I'm thinking when you really have no idea what my intentions were. You could have simply asked and I would have told you. For Kupak, you asked how and where to find followers of Jah to reason with, I don't know where you live and if there are any Rasta groups in your area but there are followers of Jah all around you just have to quiet your mind and listen for the sounds of creation to hear them, and they can hear you also. With practice you should be able to learn how to reason with birds, animals, insects, and even people of any religion because Jah is not partial to any one denomination. He loves all of his followers. One last thing to note here is that I notice the "reasoning" often seems to get jumbled by people backlashing one another instead of focussing on unity and progressiveness. I thought that would have been resolved by now. Jah know ~

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 4:06:10 PM

Yes, I know exactly who you are and that you have been on the forum before. I could see that right away.

And to clarify, the reason you chose to leave is because I and I drove you out.

About the lashing that sometimes comes. The lashing is well placed and is placed for a reason.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 6/17/2009 4:14:13 PM

-------
What does the I think Yaa, should I apologize to KupakWashe for assuming he or she lives in a city and assuming that he or she wanted to talk to people instead of birds. LOL. This Seedone character is a joke.
-------

hahaha.

Lol did the Most High create Adam and Eve to ignore one another and instead talk to birds? Jah wants I and I to communicate with our fellow human brothers and sisters, not animals.
I see people today even putting animals before humanity, all these animal rights groups.

I love animals, but of course I love myself (humanity) more. We are above the animals, we are intellectual, we have free will, we are made in the image of the Father.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2009 4:18:52 PM

Seedone, Chanting with birds, animals, trees and other parts of Creation is Blessed, I am not against that. What I am dealing with concerning you Seedone, is your filthy intentions when you came here.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I