Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=358&start_row=21

what is rasta?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/19/2004 7:01:05 AM

ok, now InI have to tell me -- what is Iyaric?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/19/2004 7:19:47 AM

Greetings I

Like I said, not every thread is an Iyaric lesson, I n I just reasoned about that in the Thread "Who is RasTafarI".

But here again, just short.
I n I Rastafari Sons and Daughters live I n I own Ivine Culture, Language is a big part of every culture. Most Idren come from english speaking countries, so they changed the oxford english in a new positive language of I n I RastafarI Culture.
The 'I' is important in Iyaric, like Alex explained, more positive when say "the I" or "Iman" or "I n I"...
You can use the I in every word like Ivine, Itinually, Iyah(higher) and so on. Many bredren also change other words, for exemple often is used "KINGciple" instead of "PRINCEciple" or so...
Or life, lifestyle etc becomes Livity and so on...

Selah

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/19/2004 7:29:47 AM

Peace ...

Ok, now things start to make feel sense ... It is sometimes confusing to be present in a reasoning session, when one has to overstand that words don't mean the same and that words are being created ...

it also makes it hard, to get a handle on Ras TafarI ... but that is also what intrigues I. the sense of freedom and expansion inherent in the movement to Jah and livity of Jah ...

eish, I still have a lot to site ...

thank you for the medium Ark I and all InI's blessings

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I