Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3574&start_row=31

Question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 11:56:37 PM

Ras KebreAB

i want to write a lot but i do not want ego to play into this youth search for truth, so i will post these words and hope you don't get it twisted.

peace be unto you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2009 12:32:01 AM

Rock, the I said,
--------------------------
If told u that i had the answer to every thing and it turned out that i taught you everything i knew and i found out that i was miss in formed then u and i both wasted our time.if we both look then we can each one teach one.
--------------------------

It is true that One can pass on wrong information to another. That is why every One needs to look deeper into what is told to them by others, and make sure that it is something they can accept, or if it is something they should reject. It is still possible that both people are fooled, even if the One looks into it deeper.

If somebody comes to I hungry and close to death, and I give them food that they are allergic to, they could get a rash or even die. Even if they tell I they are allergic to something, I might give them something they never had before and they didn't know they were allergic to, then the same consequence. Does that mean I shouldn't feed them?

I am not a man who would put poison in another's food if they came to I. I intention is to give them the best food I can, but there is always a possibility that I accidentally give them food that could harm them.

If I don't feed them, they will surely die from hunger. If I feed them, there is the possibility they will come to harm, but there is a much higher possibility that they will come to health.

In Itinuance of I reasoning about the 80 year old man. If he gives people the wrong information, they have wasted the time it took for the man to tell them, instead of possibly spending 80 years to come to the same wrong information.

And if the One is diligent, then they will look deeper and verify that the information is correct. It is still possible that they could live and die, never realizing the error, but at least they have another 80 years to search it out.

And if the information is good, or at least if part of the information is good. Then the One will gain from the 80 years the old man spent searching, and if the 80 year old man Learned from others before him, they could also gain 80 years from each of the people that taught that old man. And if the old man was taught by many Ones, and his Teachers were also taught by many other Ones, than they could gain many millenium of Heights. Even if the Heights were only Sighted and passed through in only a few centuries. The more people a One learns from, and the more people the Teacher has learned from, the more centuries of experience will be gained.

And after a One Learns these Heights, they can now Rise even higher and also remove the things that they find to be disagreeable. Preparing the Heights to pass on to the next generation.

The thing I am speaking of gives the possibility of such Greatness and such Heights. And if people also use their own brain and look deeper to filter out what is Learned, so they can Teach something better, then each generation will Itinue to become Greater and Rise Higher.

When it comes to technology. People are always Learning from many Ones that came before them. Each person that comes doesn't start from the beginning, and perform all the experiments and research that was performed in all history, they Learn from the people who have already done those things. And they look into it deeper to Learn more than what was seen before, and to correct mistakes that have been passed on.

Look at how Selassie I spoke about keeping in balance material and Iritual progress. Selassie I Teachings are Iniversal and have such Richness in Teachings. So why wouldn't I and I deal with our Irits in a manner where each generation can Learn from the generation before? Learning from what others have learned, and looking deeper to correct what needs to be corrected, and Rising Higher so that I and I can pass on even more greatness to the next Ones.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/16/2009 1:47:50 AM

Matt.4
[1] Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
[2] And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
[3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

If a man needs food I may or may not feed him. I am not going to tell you I would for sure. I have lived with out home or family and not eaten for many days in a row. Someone would offer me food and I would tell them no thank you when it is time for me to eat I will eat. You never no what people put in thing these days.
I studied a little about how the body works, and if a person has not eaten or drank, then you should just give water, slowly.

“When it comes to technology. People are always Learning from many Ones that came before them. Each person that comes doesn't start from the beginning, and perform all the experiments and research that was performed in all history, they Learn from the people who have already done those things. And they look into it deeper to Learn more than what was seen before, and to correct mistakes that have been passed on.”

I agree, throw time people innovate. Innovation starts with research .And that is what this all about. Research is looking up info and keeping it or making change the improved. Something’s are improved for betterment but most improvement are use to in slave, and keep them under control.

“Our Empire that through cooperative self-help and a united approach to common problems, the vast potential for their own self-improvement which they themselves represent, can be translated into effective programmes which can do much to improve their standard of living.”

This is how Ras Tafari speaks about Community Development, self help, self improvement. And is what I speak of whether in a poem or in a statement that I reply to a post with.

“Look at how Selassie I spoke about keeping in balance material and Iritual progress. Selassie I Teachings are Iniversal and have such Richness in Teachings. “

HIM said”
To make our wills obedient to good influences and to avoid evil, therefore, is to show the greatest wisdom. In order to follow this aim one must be guided by religion. Progress without religion is just like a life surrounded by unknown perils and can be compared to a body without a soul. All human inventions, from the most primitive tool to the modern atom, can help man greatly in his peaceful endeavours. But if they are put to evil purposes they have the capacity to wipe out the human race from the surface of the earth. It is only when the human mind is guided by religion and morality that man can acquire the necessary vision to put all his ingenuous inventions and contrivances to really useful and beneficial purposes. The progress of science can be said to be harmful to religion only in so far as it is used for evil aims and not because it claims a priority over religion in its revelation to man. It is important that spiritual advancement must keep pace with material advancement. When this comes to be realized man's journey toward higher and more lasting values will show more marked progress while the evil in him recedes into the background. Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essential to man, we must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both. Only then shall we be able to acquire that absolute inner calm so necessary to our well-being.”

I looked it up.

“So why wouldn't I and I deal with our Irits in a manner where each generation can Learn from the generation before? Learning from what others have learned, and looking deeper to correct what needs to be corrected, and Rising Higher so that I and I can pass on even more greatness to the next Ones.”

Everyone should grow how ever they can.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/16/2009 4:27:12 AM

I am glad you mentioned ego.

If you still do not overstand what i and all others have been trying to tell you, ego is the only thing that i can imagine would cause this.
I advice you to check thyself.

Because, as i said before, this is a very simple matter. And i refuse to believe that you are that slow
Yes, i think you have more intelligence than that.

You were wrong in how you replied to the youth from the beginning. If not for ego you would admit that

I am going to try for the last time.

You have used various phrases...........

"look that up for yourself"
"I still tell the youth to study"
"I wanted the youth to go out and search out the truth."
"Everyone should grow how ever they can."
"Research is looking up info and keeping it or making change the improved.".....................................

So i would ask you to ask yourself one question.......WHAT DO YOU THINK THE YOUTH WAS DOING BY COMING HERE TO ASK HER QUESTION?????
Was she not looking things up for herself?
Was she not trying to study?
Was she not trying to grow how she could?
Was she not doing her research??

And then you dare to talk about self help??

Are you so blind that you cannot see that the very act of her coming here to ask her question was an act of self help??

Anyway, i never meant all this to go so far. I said in the beginning, I dont apprecilove your way......if it was not for ego, you would not have started to talk about, i dont like you and this and that. I dont know why you would say that because, I DO NOT KNOW YOU from anywhere to say i like you or dont like you.
But i will say, i dont like the way you replied to her.

But maybe thats just me.

It is upto you to decide if you actually helped her or not. Maybe you should ask her.
When a student goes to ask someone who knows a bit more than he/she does, like a teacher, and the teacher replies to that question, the student can easily say, Yes, this teacher has helped me...........or not

I am done.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/16/2009 9:25:28 AM

your done that is good maybe you can go on to the next subject with all that drama.

is that what you want, me to tell you i was wrong, your really are on some b.s.I got my answerer, the youth said they would look it up.you got a lil devil in you and i hope you can burn it out before it eat you up.

" Vindictive"

you called it right

peace be unto you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2009 9:32:34 AM

Ras KebreAB,

Don't even bother responding to that. I and I have already said everything that needed to be said. Those with eyes to see will see.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/16/2009 9:52:26 AM

all that to say rock dose not have eyes to see.as if the only truth is yours, that is why i told the youth to look it up so her eye could see and know that when u reason or teach your way is the only right.

there is know right way to teach.take some class on teaching.ArkI you said that i am the reason that black people(rasta people) dont grow.

but it is because of people like you in your friend that want to give hand out instead of hand up.

I told the youth what to look for.

she look it up.

but because i hurt your feeling when i told her to do some research ( with the computer that she was on at the time, just a click away)before she came blindly into a reasoning, that offend you .

who ever thinks that they hold the only truth and pour it out at there will is the reason that black people rasta people are not living up to HIM guide line left so when people like you and your friend speak of rasta we can check and see if it fit.

it is rasta word that i am trying to see.not some one that holds that he is rasta.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2009 11:39:03 AM

RootzRasta,

Let I and I move this Reasoning again to why the I started it. When the I passes over all the other unrelated things, what does the I think about the Reasonings Ones and Ones made regarding your question?

Does anything resonate within the I, or does the I sight something else that hasn't been mentioned?

Blessed Love and Strength

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 6/16/2009 2:09:48 PM

Ark I

I think the ones who reasoned helped I figure out the answer to my question, now i have another question and InI is planning to research and look before I put the question upon here.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2009 2:17:17 PM

Blessed Love,

It is good to research it. But don't feel that the I can't ask it at any time.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I