Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3574&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/15/2009 3:57:47 PM

Blessed Love

I think what is important to remember is that when people come to this forum, they come to reason. They come because they are seeking and to send them away to seek even more is contradictory to the function of this heartical place. How can we know how many roads one has walked before they come here in search of knowledge and overstanding? If One is just told to read the Bible, how do they know what they are reading for? What if they don't overs the language of the Bible, what then? And with what eyes might they be reading? What if its those Christian church eyes in which they were raised and how might they then Rise to see Jah light if they are not shown the way? And is not the teaching of TafarI I to help the youth them to Rise? I fully overs why Ras KebreAB had to blaze fire, because I n I have a duty to help each other to Rise and trod the way of RighT.

This reminds I of the story in Matt 19 when mothers brought their children to Yesus and the disciples turned them away but Yesus said no, gather the children. And He blessed and prayed for them. The disciples wanted to preach to the people, forgetting that the children have as much RighT to recieve the blessing as those in the congregation. Show the Youth the way so tomorrow they may lead the way for others too.

And its not only the sistren who asked the question who might benefit from whatever you have to share the rock. Her question made me think about things too and I wasn't just 'heaping verses' on the Empress, but I explained what I thought and I also benefitted from what others Rases have also reasoned. You might also have gained knowledge too from this post or another past one. Have you not benefitted from questions others have asked before? Have you not asked questions and had others reason with you or say give thanks brethren I also wondered the same thing. It might be the I's way to use that method with your own youth, that's irie for you, but in this virtual house I think its different because we are all from different backgrounds we are coming to teach, to learn and to share.

Blessed Love to the Almighty I

ps Give thanks Ras KebreAB. Haile I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 3:58:21 PM

Blessed Love Rootz,

I am happy that the I brought your question forward and there was nothing wrong with it. So don't feel that the I shouldn't bring up a question again, I invite the I to Itinue to bring forward questions as the I sight them.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/15/2009 4:06:54 PM

Greetings
No the I must continue to ask for what the I desires to know. It was a good question that others might also have wanted to know about, but things got sidetracked. Don't be afraid to ask, bec its through questing that One comes to know.
Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 4:08:04 PM

Rootz,

Christ say, I and the Father are One. So the Father is the Son and the Son is the Father. I and I don't separate them.

So when I sight them as One, I view is that God Yeshua Christ was not killed at all. Only the flesh that Jah took up was crucified, and Jah lifted up that flesh again.

Rock,

I started writing the reasoning below, and then I saw that Empress Ten showed the point of what I was saying.

Ten said,
----------------------
I think what is important to remember is that when people come to this forum, they come to reason. They come because they are seeking and to send them away to seek even more is contradictory to the function of this heartical place.
----------------------

What I was planning to say was:

I guess I should have known about your trod when I sight that most of what you post here are your poems.

Some of I and I come here to Reason, not to just put up poems or make statements.

Have you never heard the saying, Iron sharpeth Iron? That is why I and I Reason, because Iron sharpeth Iron. And also as the saying goes, the countenance of one, brighteneth the other.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 4:32:22 PM

So what I said was communicated worded wrong for your form. the poems and the statememts are my way of getting what I have to say out.but that is not your way of "reasoning". I am not sharing to reader by making them think.did I offend you in some way. If so seen, and u have my opplogys.I have made many poems and posted a few , still if you count the post for reasonings there meany more of those.still if that's what it is then that's what it ism.

Seen

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 4:59:04 PM

Like I reasoned before, there are some questions where people should look it up, because the answer is easy to find. But questions like Rootz brought forward are good questions to Reason about.

Rock, I really don't appreciLove your statement
---------------------------
seen, this is the reason that we reason.still a man or woman that want to be spoon feed is still a baby.And I don't mind feeding the youth
---------------------------

I don't appreciLove how you want to degrade somebody because they ask a question, comparing them to a baby that wants to be spoon fed.

Your kind of thinking works against the Rising of Heights. It causes generation after generation to go through the same foolishness and never reach the Heights that I and I are supposed to reach.

If a man trods for 80 years to Iverstand something, and when Ones and Ones come and ask the person to explain what he found, he tells them, "go and walk for 80 years and you will find the answer".

That 80 year old heathen would have lived and died in vanity and uselessness. And if the Ones and Ones that looked to him carry on in the same foolishness, then their lives will also be vanity and uselessness and none of them will trod much higher than the old man, if they even manage to trod just as high.

Generations and generations will pass and people might become a little Higher in old age, but never much Higher than the generation before, and maybe even lower.

That kind of thinking is why so many centuries after Yeshua come, most in the world are still very far from HIM.

That 80 year old man should have Taught the Ones and Ones what he had Learned, so they can start their trod with that WiseMind and Heights, and use their 80 years to Trod Higher. And then they can teach the next generation of Ones and Ones what they Learned from the 80 year old man, and what they Learned on top of what the old man showed them. And then the next generations of Ones and Ones will Learn what the previous generation of Ones and Ones Learned, and they will have the opportunity to Learn even more and Rise even Higher.

I will tell the I about how I will raise I son. I will Teach him every thing I know in due time and season, according to his Iverstanding (And how to Learn things for himself is one of the things I will Teach). And while he Learns what I teach him and also after he Learns it, he will Trod and Learn much more and Rise much Higher than I. If he becomes my age and is not much Higher than I, then I have failed as a Father. But this will not happen because I will not allow Iself to fail.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 6:10:31 PM

Maybe you should open up a post on how rock teach heathen nonsense.

Why would u post all that. What good dose it do.man fallows man that is why he falls. Not because of the 80year old man.come on.I pointed out some ways that the youth can cross referace jah and son. And that makes me stopping the youth from growth.are u for real.the youth said they would look it up and now she will have a point of reffance when reasoning.and that is teaching .I would never stop any from reaching any hieght.

Live up

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2009 10:48:01 PM

Rock, the I asked,
---------------
Why would u post all that. What good dose it do.
---------------

The good that it does is if people Iverstand what I am saying, then they will freely give information to those seeking. When they read a book and gain knowledge, they will not tell a person, "if you want to learn what I learned, then just read the book", they will at the very least tell them the major things they learned and maybe encourage the person to read the book so that they can Iverstand more. And if they remember, they might also show the person where they can find the information in the book, so they can Iverstand it in greater detail.

I have seen so many people with the kind of attitude that if they went through this or that to gain some Knowledge and Iverstanding, then everyone else should go through the same.

It is true that there are some Heights that can only be gained through a person going through this and that to Iverstand. But many things can be Reasoned about to sharpen an Iron and they will Iverstand, without spending time that has already been spent by another Iron. And some things may still need to be experienced, but when an Iron sharpeth another Iron first, the experience of the next Iron won't contain the same wasted time that the first Iron went through, because the first Iron would show where the obstacles are, and show where the pathways are.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2009 11:45:05 PM

"I walked half way down the block and returned to post this, so i hope it helps the i them to overstand."

that was not for me that was so you could compose yourself....do u."

Still being ignorant i see.
Get this through your skull, i left here thinking i would reason about rootz question later in the evening. But as i was walking down the road, i remembered that post i had made a while ago, and i thought that she might read that for the time being instead of just waiting for someone to help her while you tell her to look it up.
Yes i have compassion enough for the youth to come back all the way in the hope that i might help her in any way, which is more than i can say for you, sorry to say

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house."

that is what i was taught. i dont know what you were taught

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/15/2009 11:52:55 PM

seen , iron sharpen iron.

If told u that i had the answer to every thing and it turned out that i taught you everything i knew and i found out that i was miss in formed then u and i both wasted our time.if we both look then we can each one teach one.

i don't want to take this to far. I will just hope that what i post is just not broken down in small part, i hope that is read as a hole body of work that shows people how to seek ,search and find truth for themselves.

peace be unto you

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I