Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3537&start_row=11

Absolute Inner Calm

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/21/2009 7:00:41 PM

a blessed inner calm is looking at all your surrounding as children of Jah, and blazing fire, in particular the fire burnt in burning spear burning reggae music video, jah bless, love you all

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/21/2009 10:06:34 PM

Ras I-Tom, the I said,
--------------------------
Does the I think that we can attain perfection in this iwa? Or is it a matter of striving, and eventually obtaining at the final resurrection?

I know that I and I can attain perfection in this very second. It is only because we are of little faith that we don't.

Culture sing a song where he say,
where a tree falls, there shall it lie until judgement takes its course.

The trees that fall in Righteousness, will be judged for their Righteousness, those that fall in wickedness, will die in wickedness.

If your faith is that it is a matter of striving. Then I guarantee that the only thing you will do in your life is strive, and you will die in sin. The only way you will go further than striving, is if you have faith in being.

Here is a reasoning I made several years ago. It is about what the I asked, and it is also about how forgiveness of sin is nothing new. Jah never changed, Selassie I was always willing to forgive I and I from sin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody is free from sin, but that doesn't mean we can't be.

This statement is just a reflection of reality. Because if I and I look around us or within ourself, I and I can see that it is true that no one is free from sin.

But this statement shouldn't be seen as a limit. Because with Jah, every single one of us can be free from sin. Jah is capable of doing this. So I and I have to rise I and I mind above "try", and only see "do". Because "try" still holds doubt.

If our faith is that I and I ways can't be accomplished completely in perfection, then it will never be accomplished. But if our faith is that it will be accomplished, then this is truth and I and I ways will be perfected by Jah.

And it makes no difference how I and I lived in the past, because Jah forgives all iniquity of those that turn to him. The requirement of Jah is for I and I to live in his way, today, and in the future. He doesn't require this from the past. So as long as I and I have breath in our body, I and I is still given the opportunity to turn to Jah, and be One with Jah.

In Ezekiel it says,
---------------------------------------
Ezekiel 18
[14] Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
[15] That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,
[16] Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,
[17] That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
[18] As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.
[19] Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
[21] But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
[22] All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
[23] Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
[25] Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
---------------------------------------

Jah has no limits. So I and I have no limits unto righteousness if I and I are with Jah.

Livity
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/16/2012 4:31:36 PM

Yes I,

Jah has no limits and I and I must seek Iritual and material progress to attain the Absolute Inner Calm that the Teachings of Christ lead to.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/17/2012 4:37:27 PM

Blessed Love
Give Thanks for bringing this forward Eleazar

I don't overstand how some ones claim to have faith in Christ Selassie I, then fail to follow HIM example and teachings. If InI have faith, then InI must have faith that the teachings of the one we have faith in are true and perfect. InI faith must be such that InI will never stop working and living for Jah RasTafarI that is real faith. Through that kind of faith InI can save ourselves, Trust I no sky God is going to save InI, InI must save ourselves. InI father has done so and has given InI the blueprint to follow.

RasTafarI is InI light, sword and shield
Selassie I Blessings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2012 10:30:20 PM

Yes I

The Highest of High Haile Selassie I shows I and I the way of God.

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/2/2013 11:21:03 AM

I just wanted to inquire. I noticed a post saying "I know 2 people who are perfect christ and sellasie.

But Christ and Sellassie are the same person so that doesn't make sense.

And Christ is Christ because he is the Almighty come as the child of Adam and Eve so Christ is the Almighty. But then again most "rasta" call Sellassie the Almighty.

The number 1 is one, two is the number 2. not 1,5,34,2,4,19. but 1,2,3,4,5 so the value of the number 1 never changes.

And why then does the Prophecy state "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory" if perfection is so readily available by "work"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/2/2013 9:53:46 PM

I didn't say 2 people. The words I used was

--------------
I know of at least two that are Perfect. Yeshua Christ and Haile Selassie I.
--------------

Yes they are One, they are God, I have wrote of this many times. It is funny that you would choose to pick on such a statement.

In regards to:
--------------
And why then does the Prophecy state "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory" if perfection is so readily available by "work"
--------------

If that is refering to I statements, I have reasoned on those things already in this Reasoning.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/5/2013 6:26:01 PM

I once had my 5 year old sons 7 year old friend over and he made a wrong action and I said no one is perfect really dont beat your self up about it so much only Jesus is perfect. And right away my 5 year old son says " AND "RAS TAFARI!"

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/9/2013 4:37:17 AM

I can see that happening but the original teaching is Haile Sellassie IS Christ in His second advent. therefore I and I never separate Christ from His Majesty. When I and I see "Jesus" in the Bible I and I teach to call Ras Tafari. So it is instilled that Christ and His Majesty are the very same person.

I wasn't picking on anybody statement, that's not my mentality. According to what I stated above which is researchable and provable I made the statement that H.I.M. and Yashua are one and the same. His Majesty's title of "Lion of Judah" implies or it's supposed to that His Majesty IS in fact Yahshua come again as told in the scriptures.

What I also meant by the talk on perfection can be related to all the teachings of the His Majesty, Yashua and all other Negro liberators tell of the persecutions and obstacles in the way of perfection. Because of the Scripture "all of sinned and fallen short of the glory"
I and I need to make no mistake the lessons on how to effectively fight are there but in this Iwar there is NO Collective Action being done. Therefore the Most High as told in the Bible will continue to use His Prophets to do His will, and the Prophets and Saints don't say they are perfect

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I