Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3528&start_row=21

what i find about rastas of these times?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/20/2009 10:59:24 PM

first i did not ask the i to respond, far from that, i said i will see if u corrected that. now with all those long reasoning and nice words, wanting to say i don't overstand and who is keeper of what, all that don't matter

lets get an overstanding.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity. she say she don't worship H.I.M, jah made all to worship him.

Jesus Christ shows the example of God and He is One with God. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I shows the example of God and He is One with God. This is also I and I purpose, to learn of the example of God and be One.

The false leaders of the Christians imagine that Christ came to die on a cross, because they are the blind who have refused Gods way, it was not meant for them to see. So instead of realizing that the way of salvation is the example that Christ showed, and the teachings that Christ told us, they see the murder of Christ as their salvation. They relate more to the murderers of Christ than to Christ, because they are the same Pharisees.

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.

false teachers, so why did H.I.M say the same, his life was and is an example, but his death is for ini salvation. BASIC.

If they paid more attention to the teachings and example of Christ, they would see the true way to salvation and they would also see who Haile Selassie I is. And they would also see that they are supposed to be One with God also. Not to put Christ on an unreachable pedestal to admire, but to heed the instructions of Christ and Live the same.

i don't know about that pedestal to admire, but you speak of salvation as something you work for. salvation is a gift for believing. not believing as to say i believe but to as the i say live that changed life. we do good works not to be saved but because we are saved. dont put the horse before the cart.

oh so they speak and you interpret, i get it. one thing i love is to stand alone, for the majority is never the true way.

i know about one with jah, and we are one because we walk in his way, but we are not equal. we sin jah don't. we should be as angles worshiping H.I.M,

We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image.(H.I.M)

i spoke on this, we are sons of jah because we believe in H.I.M, not because we believe in our self..

the most high is spirit, his reflection is H.I.M, he is the GOD-HEAD the fullness there of, can you imagine any different our human will not allow us to. that new teaching of know self is pagan.

we can achieve all through Christ/ H.I.M who strengthening i,

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, are there any incidents in your life which stand in your memory as times when faith in Christ sustained you?

H.I.M.: There are many instances in my life where the belief in The Almighty and the Christian Faith have sustained me, times of troubles and difficulties. No matter what may befall a human being he can always succeed in overcoming it in time if he has the strength of faith and praise to God, for inevitably He comes to the assistance of those that believe in HIM and those that through their work live an exemplary life

we can go on a long time and I'm am sure we speak and follow the same but just some miss overstanding.

but i look for impartiality the wrong place, we all are human.

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2009 11:17:42 PM

Ras Power, the I said,
--------------------------
i know about one with jah, and we are one because we walk in his way, but we are not equal. we sin jah don't. we should be as angles worshiping H.I.M

The I says, we sin but Jah doesn't. We don't have to be today, the way we were yesterday, we don't have to be tomorrow, the way we are today.

And about the rest of your quote, I already said,
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother when I know that separation mind will never Iverstand Oneness. They will always look at Oneness as a separation.

When they speak of oneness, it is some kind of partial oneness that is full of separation. And if somebody else (who doesn't have the separation mentality) talks about Oneness with the Creator, they will look at the person as a blasphemer. And the reason they do that is because of their separation mind, they interpret the person as someone who wants to be as Great or as High as God, as a separate entity that wants to be equal to God.

They will never Iverstand that it is not about being a separate entity that is equal to God, but it is to join with God and be One with no separation.

The rest of what I have to say doesn't belong in this topic, because the beginning of this topic has the wrong vibes and wrong spirit.

And Ras Power, this reasoning isn't for the I. As I mentioned, I don't know why I bother with separation minded people, they will not Iverstand the way of Oneness.

Absolute Inner Calm

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/21/2009 1:52:58 AM

rasta, who is talking of separation, when we know we are creation, creatures a wind that pass and never return then we know we are but men, who walk in the spirit of jah.

we sin yesterday, and not today, but i say if we are honest, lets look at the law. the reason he put it in our heart and the reason we get the gift of jah, life,is because no matter how we try we are unable.

eg. a thought which flash through ini mind could be sin. not that ini mean to but we are human, flesh who walk in the spirit.

now all prophets( just saying) and all always talk of they not being worthy of jah love and compassion, humility, jah love that, now a days we seem to be perfect( sinless), equal with jah, etc.

i don't think that one with jah is to replace jah, I'm saying one with jah is to do his will, worship him.

although jah makes his presence known to i,through the things he do for i, i mean i only admire and say Jah Rastafari, i never felt that i reach there, its a journey we slip, fall and jah rise ini.

man rasta, why do you think you are so righteous,

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother when I know that separation mind will never Iverstand Oneness. They will always look at Oneness as a separation.

may be if you were so righteous, you would know, jah and his people are here to teach people who don't know and not people who know, what is the reason to pore water into a well.

one thing i know i can match anyone, anytime, anywhere, reasoning of His Majesty.

here i do some quick pointers, with facts, his majesty words, the bible and history, to support my point, three witness.

because like you when people are ideologist, who don't read and when they do don't do as it is seen who through seeking truth and come to know it. think they are the originators of truth.

like some people who through school learn to read and write, and now say they did not need to go to school, some read the bible and after say its not valid,while they use it to justify there point, I heard some say they are jah,

but we will leave that

blessed

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/21/2009 2:08:43 AM

i am not seeking new truths for there are none but old secrets

self seeking are the beginning of sin ( Elaine white)

2How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit( isa 14)

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

3Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

4Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: ( philip 2)

blessed love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/21/2009 7:25:44 AM

hmmm... in all of our derision... I am soooo glad that the ONE ras power knows whar really gwarn in Rastafari. At least him ONE can know.

Anyway, this sounds like one of those christari man there.

He said faith and charity is the important trod (charity you know...??!! which is what? taking from king's and royal people what is theirs, give them 1% back as paupers and ask for praise... nonsense). He said good works is irrelevant. I wonder what my Father would think of that... after He was trodding around the world making speech after speech after speech after speech after speech... busting word sound all over the globe and releasing seals. Then this idiot comes to preach and break down all of those teachings and guidance on EXACTLY what works are to be done... and HOW to go about doing it. So good works is irrelevant. Knowledge is irrelevant. Just praying and praying like some passive parasite of creation. You don't love JAH. If you did, you would see the fulness of HIM gift to you. Instead you think it is a prison where all you can do is eat and pray and cry like a nonce.

Trying to be holy like some vanity riddled mermaid or merman. Foolish.

Yes I LOVE to play in my vessel!! And what? Miserable creature.

Anyway, you're right about 'worship'. I looked up the definition... cos I was thinking of worship like how people act like zombies towards objects. I think I made my point for those that might overs... but apparently the word worship comes out of like 'worth-ship', which is like to venerate and honour. So, as I said... it is true honour and familiarity.

LMAO. Why would I be scared of my Father? My life being in HIM hands is exactly why I love HIM so much, and feel close with HIM. If I complain about my day, HIM already knows what happened and not. Closest companion, that has seen all things already.

What are you talking about?

The only people scared of His Majesty, are those with something to fear.

If it was JAH will that my life falls into the alternative balance, I will be happy about it, cos it will mean it is for the best.

You must need to beg HIM for favour, thats why you are scared. Keep working on it though... perhaps if you squeeze your eyes hard enough when making your priyers (without good words and works), or give enough charity to enough people, maybe then you will get it.

I have a tip for you tho... JAH JAH favours those who watch his & her example and crelove it in themselves. He doesn't need to be bothered by the good. He is busy preparing for the wicked right ya now.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/21/2009 10:02:08 AM

Ras Power, the I said
-------------------
may be if you were so righteous, you would know, jah and his people are here to teach people who don't know and not people who know, what is the reason to pore water into a well.
-------------------

Has the I ever heard of casting pearls to swine. EveryOne should know when the time comes to accept that the person that they are trying to Teach about RasTafarI, will not learn about RasTafarI. And any further teaching going towards that person is just casting pearls to swine, because the swine will not make any use of the pearls and will not appreciLove the pearls and will not pass on the pearls to anybody else.

I call it wasted energy, and in terms of speaking I also call it just blowing breath, because if One speaks Words to people and they for the most part don't register the Words in their head, but just ignore most and pick little pieces to continue with the argument and miss the whole point of what was said, then speaking is nothing more than just blowing breath.

I don't like to waste energy. So when I spend enough time Reasoning with somebody and realize that they will not Learn, I stop wasting I time and energy. I consider that instead of using I time for those with ears to hear but can't hear, and eyes to see but can't see, I could use that time Reasoning with people that can Learn and Teach, or at least that can Learn. And I think about how many Ones I could Rise up, and how many Ones could Rise I up if I spent time with fruitful people, but instead I am putting time and energy toward somebody who is only sucking energy and pulling I down. It is a much better use of I and I time and energy to reason with people who will actually Learn. I used to wait a long time before making that decision, but as the time is getting shorter, I wait less time, because there is no time for idleness in this battle, it is getting hotter, so I can't let the idleness of another cause I to have idle moments when I try to Reason with them.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/21/2009 10:05:23 AM

those that love their wrong, let them remain in their wrong. You can't help someone that dont want help, it is wasted energy as Ark I said, to try and help those that dont want the help.

We have serious works to perform in this iwa, no time to waste.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/29/2009 9:07:08 PM

Blessed Be

This jst stood out for I & I; it really shows I the kind of brethren you are, Ras Power:

"one thing i know i can match anyone, anytime, anywhere, reasoning of His Majesty.

here i do some quick pointers, with facts, his majesty words, the bible and history, to support my point, three witness."

I laughed at this partly bec I couldn't believe the I is still as rigid in his thinking. I also laughed bec it forgets the most basic princple; RasTa is not a competition nor a race. It's not abt who knows the most facts, but about having overstanding of His word and having Oneness with HIM, as you see fit not in competition with anyone else. In this trod I n I need no 'witnesses' when JAH sees and knows all; He is the witness and the record of I n I living. Its a spiritual connection that the I seems to lack because the I is so steeped in 'proving this' and 'proving that' like this was some scientific process or some Babylon order.
You can memorize all HIS utterances, dig up all the facts your heart pleases but if you nah over the essence of a single speech, a single moment in the Glory of I Father then your gathering of information is ONLY JUST gathering; no inclination to iditate further and show the manifestation of Selassie I Word in you. And the I nah see that JAH works through other people because the sights are blinkered with proving fact and proving words - but you nah recognise the Word of JAH in another brethren or sistren. I can't over that at all - why break out of Babylon to create another one for ISelf? Surely the whole point of having the Irits livicated to His Majesty is to recognise the inciency of I n I as guided by His Word and as the reflection of His Word.

Haile I, The Living Word

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/30/2009 11:34:40 AM

Blessed Love Ten. The I words are so important.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I