Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3528&start_row=1

what i find about rastas of these times?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/12/2009 6:39:25 PM

what is always troubling to i, is in the drive to seek the truth, and in the name knowledge, ini have seek all first and still have not come to his majesty as yet. speaking in general where i leave also.

i hear of many symbolic gestures, sayings from different faiths, like rastafari is in complete and lacking. some reach as far as say all truth in them and have no need to read and educate there self,

as a clear example, his majesty speaks of the need for education.

WHAT IS IT WHEN HIS MAJESTY SPEAKS FOR SOMETHING AND SOMEONE SPEAKS AGAINST, CAN WE SAY THAT PERSON IF FOR OR AGAINST H.I.M

like the early church,who in time of darkness, corruption, and all lies started to come into the church and has become a harlot,

the message of rastafari through rasta in many cases is diluted or enhanced.

the truth is louder that a lie. in a time when people are looking for answers to questions, ini can only lead to show his majesty

THE LORD' HAILE SELASSIE I gave his word great was the company that publish it, pslams 68v11

blessed love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/13/2009 11:47:50 AM

"some reach as far as say all truth in them and have no need to read and educate there self, "

pardon i, if i am tired of hearing about this

So all i want to ask is....WHO?
who are those who say this?
where are they?
Please, introduce me to one of these people

I find it curious that in all i time trodding Rastafari, i have still yet to meet one of these people you speak of.
I have yet to meet ONE Rastafari who would say, all truth is in me, i have no need to read and educate myself.....

needless to say, that itself is an idiotic line of reasoning.
The fact that all truth is in ini doesnt mean that ini dont have to read and educate ourself....for that is how ini bring the truth that is ini out into the light
So ini read and educate to bring out the truth that IS within ini already

So yeh, i would like to see one.....just one who says this

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/13/2009 12:32:45 PM

wow that was sharp. good questions.

got to tell you when i read it I lol, but still i know you was serious. Rasta people got to be tried of being attacked , whether it be from out side the movement or from people from different rasta tribes.

i would understand that all of these attacks make it to were if you hear something that starts out with an observation that is made to sound like it a statement of fact, it makes people get even more angry.

But the post had more then just the quoted part.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/14/2009 7:20:23 PM

rasta who the cap fit will where it, surely here some post was made about this some time back, that why i first wrote it.

and as i said here where i live this was said even in a bingi i went, heard the rasta say we are God, gods yea, for we are sons, but the creator?

even some don't say it but by the questions and reasoning, ini can know who do and don't.

that saying i always live with.

speak of what you know because there is always someone who knows what you speak about.

eg, the bible, some read it, some read some of it, some don't.

His Majesty said, read it don't divide it.

don't think and say that i am attacking, ini faith and life,

his majesty said, we are to try to fix our issues.

in terms, of spiritually livity we are young, and defining ini faith is still a work in progress. the early church went through and for ini it should be more simple seeing His Majesty wrote his instructions, all eyes can see.

it is true ini identify ini as rastafari and H.I.M as the creator, for ini that is not sufficient, but to line all of scripture to H.I.M

sorry to offend

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/14/2009 9:57:40 PM

Ras Power,

Ras KebreAB already explained what RasTafarI people actually say, not what you interpret it as. He said:
----------------------------
The fact that all truth is in ini doesnt mean that ini dont have to read and educate ourself....for that is how ini bring the truth that is ini out into the light
So ini read and educate to bring out the truth that IS within ini already
----------------------------

Educate, whether through reading or through Learning from other Ones and Ones, and sometimes only through Learning from Ones and Ones, because a book can't teach everything. And even sometimes just from looking within, because not everything can be taught from outside of a One, some things must be found within.

Ras Power, the I said
--------------------------
and as i said here where i live this was said even in a bingi i went, heard the rasta say we are God, gods yea, for we are sons, but the creator?
--------------------------

I will ask the I a question. Is my 2 year old son human, or something else? Because I am human, and he is my son, and if you don't think the sons of God is God, then what do you think a son of a human is?

As Christ say, I and my Father are One.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/15/2009 9:05:18 AM

If he is your son, Ark I... must be definite Ras Tafari. This is making him God in Flesh, if he knows himSelf to be so.

By the way Ras Power... unlike you, InI don't go around the thing. I KNOW that man in his Right, is God in flesh. Woman in Right is Goddess in flesh. Your problem is that you don't know God... you don't know JAH. You are still confused about what is God. And what is Christ. You think Christ is one person... which is a complete impossibility. The Christ you know is as an ego; a proud and static occurence, like one man's achievement. Christ that I know is an essential irit, something natural to the first founding Irit of human nature and human order. This would be like the order of the heart. Not about magic and idolatry and worship.

Unlike you, I do not worship my God. I do bow to HIM, honour HIM, love and Raspect HIM and need HIM like a father. I would love to sit in a room with my God, drink tea with HIM and ask HIM nuff things, and cry and confess and hear what HIM tell me after... whatever that may be would be a relief to me.

The reason for this is not because I think I am worth this... I am just speaking hypothetically above to make a point... it is not because I say I'm Goddess, He is God... so me and HIM can roll like peers. No way, no how in any sense at all! My point is that I don't see how you as 'Ras Power' sight the Godhead differently from the character given to you of the Roman God.

Our fact of being God & Goddess in the creation does not change with our awareness. If we are unaware, that is one thing... its like we are foolish gods. If we are wicked, that makes us devil in flesh. If we know Self and do good, live good, be good... we will see the development and manifestation of God & Goddess in flesh. One may even be fortunate enough and deserving enough of achieving Christ. There are many Christ. It is like a network... like British Petroleum. Have you never met Christ then? Perhaps this is what is paining you.

My real question to you, if u feel to answer of course, is; what to you is the difference between Haile Selassie the first, and Zeus (or whoever the actual Roman God is)?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/15/2009 10:08:59 AM

Yes Yaa, I know that about I son. I was just speaking in terms so that Ras Power would Iverstand how ridiculous it sounds to say that the son or daughter of God is not God.

It seems so strange to I how some people want to use words that have serious significance and power, and present them as something much lower, watering down their presentation of RasTafarI. Don't they know that they can't water down RasTafarI, whatever they try to present is just a watered down illusion that is not RasTafarI. They say that the son of God is something different from God, which makes absolutely no sense. Or when they speak of Oneness, the "oneness" they speak about is not One, but is separate and disunited and quite far from One.

They follow the mentality and doctrine of babylon churches who present a watered down illusion that is not Christ instead of dealing with the Irits, mentality and doctrine that was presented by Yeshua Christ a long time ago.

That is why I personally and publically don't accept the notions of all these different variations of illusion that people try to present as RasTafarI, and I make sure to always make the distinction about who RasTafarI people are. There is a reason that the I them will often hear I say, Bobo, Nyahbinghi and other RasTafarI. I mention Bobo and Nyahbinghi specifically, because they are the Ones who are presenting and Living the Way of RasTafarI, and I mention other RasTafarI because their are other Ones who don't call theirself Bobo or Nyahbinghi, but have the same Irits and are also RasTafarI.

I and I must always make that stand so that I and I don't let these people presenting illusions to become the only thing that people look to when they are looking for RasTafarI. I and I must not let these illusion makers do to RasTafarI what they have done to Christ with their christianity illusion.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/15/2009 10:53:32 AM

I know you know. I was just praising and blessing thee I them. Ye kno. Wordsound.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/15/2009 11:30:35 AM

Greetings...

"If we know Self and do good, live good, be good... we will see the development and manifestation of God & Goddess in flesh. One may even be fortunate enough and deserving enough of achieving Christ. There are many Christ. It is like a network... like British Petroleum."

If we manifest God in I Selves, and even achieve Christ, how then do we differ from His Majesty. I realize He came first and always was, yet there's something to this point I don't overs, as I know that we've always been together even before I and I knew this flesh. Now I'm not saying that I've ever seen anyOne attain anything to the level that He is. Perhaps, now that I'm reasoning with I Self, the point is that He needn't attain anything He always is the pinnacle. Nevertheless, He went through all His own trials, we've been privilege to bear witness to this. He is Christ in an Iritical sense; He's the reality and not the myth. How is the level of His Majesty unobtainable?

What did He mean "I will be replaced by the oncoming generations"? I can't help but read deep (maybe way too far) into the meaning of things.

What's up with British Petroleum?

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/15/2009 11:34:47 AM

Yes I, Give Thanks for the Word Sound Yaa Asantewa.

Blessed Love and Strength

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I