Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3507&start_row=11

how many ways can the truth be told befor it becomes a lie

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/3/2009 2:22:28 PM

I don't see anything that 'has' truth. It is either TRUE or it is not. If something only 'has' truth... that means it is a lie that contains elements of the truth. It remains a lie.

i don't eat meat. i certainly don't cook it.

But food (no meat or dairy is how i like it), like truth (no bullsh** or ism is also how i like it), is information for the living of life. So, I'm not sure what u r claiming the difference is between the two.

they say goats never eat what is poisonous. this is natural to them. the same is to be said for InI and the truth. I have no fixed idea of the truth. certainly not one to project (unlike ur good self)

I know nothing... until I see it.

thanks for clarifying that u r not the rock spoken of to InI. that was becoming apparent by itself nonetheless.

less of the convoluted euphemisms please. it is better to just make your point. perhaps this is the speck u have that u r seeing on others.

Can somebody direct this guy back to jah-rastafari.com room 101 please. it seems he has only just realised that a One's search for 'truth' has to be carried out through good all legwork... eye work... brain work... and seeking something for OneSelf. it turns out according to this genius' epiphany that inside RasTafari, there is no room for regurgitations and hear say.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/3/2009 3:09:07 PM

what is jah-rastafari.com 101? is it a college course.

.let me be clear, i am a black 35 your old man, with 3 teen childern and a wife of 20 year, and in the since of the "genius" iam far from one. iam completly dyslexic iam not the rock of your or any one else salvation. i am a man and if anyone tell you that and you beleave him, that is you on you.

i don't know it all matter of fact i don't want to know it all been there done that trying to fit all these thing of god and man in to a vesal did not work for me.

it good you don't eat meat it clogges up that arteries, iwas speaking about your post.

"certainly not one to project (unlike ur good self)"

you have a projected truth about me and have made assumption of me based on lil post.if you want to know something about me ask, don't try and take some words i said and pull it out of context. matter of fact keep doing it because it makes me keep up on my communication skills.

keep applying the presure.
a rock need not have a specific chemical composition, and the more you put pressure on it the bigger it get, that is why i posted the name.The Rock.

is that staight a nuff for you

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/3/2009 5:25:47 PM

yes. I suddenly like u a lot better.

Give thanks, my Lord.

Heart of Love. Ras Tafari.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 5/4/2009 7:12:06 AM

bless,

---
what is jah-rastafari.com 101? is it a college course.
---

tsk tsk ;-)

not to sound rude but im confused now! wat exactly does it mean by dyslexic? i thought i knew but now im like 'huh?'

RootsTafarI Selassie

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/4/2009 9:47:43 AM

dyslexic:Dyslexia is a neurologically-based, often familial, disorder which interferes with the acquisition and processing of language. Varying in degrees of severity, it is manifested by difficulties in receptive and expressive language, including phonological processing, in reading, writing, spelling, handwriting, and sometimes in arithmetic.

Dyslexia is not the result of lack of motivation, sensory impairment, inadequate instructional or environmental opportunities, or other limiting conditions, but may occur together with these conditions.

Although dyslexia is lifelong, individuals with dyslexia frequently respond successfully to timely and appropriate intervention.

http://www.interdys.org

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/4/2009 12:42:06 PM

I don't sight that.

dyslexia is a fallacy. it is not a disorder of any kind... only of the kind where a doctor will tell u its a disorder because it is of an order that he has no knowledge or understanding of.

to I, people who are labelled as dyslexic just do not fit the imposed learning processes, that is school system conveyor belt. dutty babylon think we are products that come in batches that can have malfunctions or manufacturer defects. no such thing.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/4/2009 12:50:42 PM

ok.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/4/2009 1:26:04 PM

i went to testing and i found a lot of tool and program that helped me write and read better.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I