Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3507&start_row=1

how many ways can the truth be told befor it becomes a lie

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/1/2009 2:42:01 AM

Before I get to deep into this this reasoning , I would like to give thank to the most high power of the trinity Forever and ever GOD IN MAN JAH RAS-TAFARI…As for told in Revelations. A King Will come and this world will hear HIM and they will fear HIM and then they will turn from……….A name that is not said….

How many times can the truth be said before it turn into a lie. Some people turn to the bible, other books written for people that wanted to be in the right way. The image of what ever could be defined as good. Self helpe is for the better meant of all people. But for me in my studies, I found it heard to tell the truth from a lie. But in the end there is not much deferent’s. A man could be told the truth and still live a lie and then still a man told a lie and be the most up right person. Sound crazy right but just read more before you get turned off and then maybe we can each one teach one (reason).

If you told people a swine flu is in Mexico and that it kills everyone. People stop going to Mexico. But if I say I am fighting Narco Terrorism then people still deal with deal Mexico. That how a lie become beneficial, it make people do right, but it dose not tell the truth.

I have dealt with a lot of religions. I have also dealt with people that just say it’s about the spiritual thing. In my walk looking for good I always end up in a room by myself. See in my walk I find out that sometimes people don’t know there lying to you, they think they are helping you. That is why we are all here. To help each other grow, at leased I hope that’s why we are here. Every thing I have ever read on this site wither it was truth or lies Has helped me. See that what growth dose it make it so no matter what you ear you take something good out of it.

What do you get out of it? Let’s reason.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2009 10:48:44 AM

I will reason about this later.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/1/2009 11:11:04 AM

no rush

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2009 11:24:05 PM

Rock, the I said,
-------------------
How many times can the truth be said before it turn into a lie.
-------------------

The Truth can never turn into a lie. Some people might be convinced that it is a lie, but the Truth will never be a lie.

------------------
The image of what ever could be defined as good.
-------------------

Just because something is defined as good doesn't mean it is good

-------------------
Self helpe is for the better meant of all people. But for me in my studies, I found it heard to tell the truth from a lie. But in the end there is not much deferent’s. A man could be told the truth and still live a lie and then still a man told a lie and be the most up right person.
-------------------

Usually, if people are honest with themselves, they will either sight that something is Truth, or is a lie, or is something they are not yet sure about and have not yet made a determination of what is the Truth on the subject.

I don't agree with the statement that in the end it is not much difference. In the end it is the most difference. Iternal Life or Fire. If a person is told the Truth and live a lie, then they will pay for the lie they live. If a man is told a lie but is living with the Truth and in the Truth, then they will be rewarded by their righteousness.

The I said,
---------------------
Sound crazy right but just read more before you get turned off and then maybe we can each one teach one (reason).
---------------------

I am not sure what the I is saying in that statement. Read more of what, the reasoning you posted?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/2/2009 11:52:04 PM

that is tight the way you break it down like that.thank for commenting back.

when people say something, then it goes around to many people, it losses its truth, in other words becoming a lie, but they think there telling the truth.the word changes into something so fare from what it started out to be.

when i write i look up words that i write so that every one can understand them.so when i said defined as good , i meant just that. all around there thing labeled as something and the label is wrong.Good does need a definition, it just is.but for communication
i wrote what i wrote.

i understand that people are living for that after life, but i am living right now. so a lie for me like death, if you asked anyone i know they would tell you, i cant stand a liar.seen as far as needing to know the deference.

when i said read more, i followed up with an example of what i meant.

you got fire man it been along time since i have communicated with you. it good to see you still sharp.

just know there are no knifes here, just me growing and trying to stay sharp also.

respect

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2009 12:14:06 AM

Yes I, I and I must remain sharp and get sharper, the battle is getting hotter and I and I can't afford to dull. I and I sword must be well sharp.

Rock, the I said,
---------------------
i understand that people are living for that after life, but i am living right now. so a lie for me like death, if you asked anyone i know they would tell you, i cant stand a liar.seen as far as needing to know the deference.
---------------------

Yes I, it is important to Live in Jah Righteousness right now, not for any reward, but because that is they way I and I are supposed to Live, and because I and I want to Learn the Way I and I Father Teach.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/3/2009 9:58:23 AM

ARK I, BLESSED I FORGET WHERE BUT I THINK IN ROMANS.. THAT QUESTION WAS ASKED "WHO TURNED GODS TRUTH IN TO A LIE
""
AND I THINK WHAT IT MEANT WAS..
TAKING THE TRUTH FOR YOUR SELF TWIST IT UP AND SPIT BACK THEIR OWN
VERISON KINDA LIKE WHAT THE DEVILS ON THE SLAVE SHIP DID WITH THEIR VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY ..
ILL LOOK FOR THE VERSE U MIGHT KNOW IT ALREADY THO

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/3/2009 10:01:37 AM

The truth can only be told in one way, and that is the way it is received in the first place. When people start telling the truth in different 'ways' they are already lying. Either they are lying to themselves because while adding their vain 'interpretation' to what they received (usually to pacify their own partialities), they are relaying it under the guise of the initial impartial truth they received. Or they are lying to others through a warped sense of morality, also probably tainted by personal agendas to garner agreement and acceptance for their probable lackadaisy excuse making style of 'truth'.

People tend to want the truth to come and stand by them. Rather than realising, the truth is not flexible and maleable, nor even open for interpretation or bias or favouritism. The truth is static, and one has to go and stand by IT, and under IT's shade.

People do not like a One who stands firmly by the truth (even when it's not entirely in their personal favour to do so). The stature of truth can make the one who stands beside it look much larger than they actually are, especially to those who are standing afar from truth (and rights). This inflation to the untrained (and usually green) eye will look purposeful and like ego. This will especially be the case to the vain. The vain will always see ego wherever they go. But the humble truth dweller need not worry about that, because where they are at is like sitting at the fire never to be left out in the cold. This is something that is an atestable fact. This can pass ANY test.

And this reality is why the One who remains firmly by the truth cannot be moved, because when the buffet visitors to the truth come around (and want some fun at the all you can eat pick'n'mix - so they can go away full belly - thinking that there is a doggy bag available to carry away) and start turning their nose up at dishes they dislike... and start murmuring among themselves that this 'truth' dish must have been cooked wrong and now is a lie... they do not real-eyes that all they are doing is giving away how useless are their tastebuds for defining the taste of truth. They have not gotten a taste for it.

For those of who confused enough to hear lies and think that it might just be the overtold or overcooked truth... then let me break it down for you... First, the truth is always well done and palatable (in that it is always relevant). Sometimes its bitter. Sometimes its sweet. Sometimes its fire. Sometimes it soothes. Sometimes it provokes. Sometimes it passifies. It is never confuses... and regardless of what this iemple is saying about the lies he hears as truth... no matter how many 'ways' and times the truth is told... when One hears it, it always sounds like the first time - like a source of water breaking from the rock.

are u sure that's your name?

Holy Emmanuel I. Selassie I. JAH. Ras Tafari.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/3/2009 12:17:54 PM

------------
For those of who confused enough to hear lies and think that it might just be the overtold or overcooked truth... then let me break it down for you... First, the truth is always well done and palatable (in that it is always relevant). Sometimes its bitter. Sometimes its sweet. Sometimes its fire. Sometimes it soothes. Sometimes it provokes. Sometimes it passifies. It is never confuses... and regardless of what this iemple is saying about the lies he hears as truth... no matter how many 'ways' and times the truth is told... when One hears it, it always sounds like the first time - like a source of water breaking from the rock.
--------------

Once again Empress Yaa, give thanks for the I word sound! I really like the way the I put that.

I and I Father liveth! Haile Selassie I The First!
Ras Tafari!

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/3/2009 12:48:04 PM

"are u sure that's your name?" the rock , If that is referring to the post name the rock, no its not my name, it a name i put in on these site 6 year ago with a pass word so i could reason.

i love the analogy of cooking that you put in is how you defined how truth can be seen truth from a lie. it sounds like you got a strong hold on what you see has truth.

but with all of those analogy , the truth is not meat. it information that people are using to leave there life.If people are taught something, and the only reference is from a person that sought fact that would fit this person agenda.then you have half of the story.As you say the meat taste will done ,but its really RAW.

It cool i can take the small attacks as far as my post name. say something about meat and it being well done and taste buds , and all that but the only way a person can find out the truth is to study and show them self approved.

peace be unto you

Deut.32

1. [4] He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
2. [13] He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
3. [15] But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
4. [18] Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I