Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3502&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/30/2009 9:45:03 AM

AHH THANK YOU EMPRESS IM WORKIN ON IT. MY SPEACH ALSO IM TRYING TO IMPROVE, I WANT TO BE TAKIN VERY SERIOUSLY BY EVERY ONE, NOT JUS MY PEOPLE.. I JUST NEED TO WORK MORE ON SPELLING AND TYPING.
U WERE AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND I DO GIVE THANKS. BE BLESSED EMPRESS IN ALL U DO.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 9:48:18 AM

:) :) :)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/30/2009 10:07:27 AM

Yaa said,
--------------------
So... I'm liking the christarians... they can come and draw away all of the glitches in InI network.
--------------------

I love that, well put.

It reminds I of something I have said a few times here:
-----------------------------------------
when I hear about a person turning away from RasTafarI, I rejoice. It means that one more imposter and fraud has admitted the truth that they are not RasTafarI and they are trodding the way that is for them. The reason I feel like this is because I know that it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI.
-----------------------------------------

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 10:09:19 AM

bless,

I LOVE DAT ARK I! (",)

RootsTafarI Selassie

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/30/2009 6:12:50 PM

Yaa, the I said in the Emmanuel post, to RootsTafari, it is that "almost" which is Emmanuel calling. So if someOne is so close to called, but then crossed paths with a liar who was very convincing, then I and I can see what the result would be, and what a blessing is stolen. There's a lot of people who almost know, but never find out because of many reasons, but to have deceit be the reason seems very sad to I. In some instances I absolutely see the value of what Yaa and Ark I were saying, but not in every instance. This un-angelical scheme is a villainous thing.

Selam

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 7:19:20 PM

"This un-angelical scheme" is a very interesting phrase. What is the meaning?

Re: almost. The trod up the rest of the way is never to hard for the willing.

Bless.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/30/2009 8:45:09 PM

The trod up the rest of the way is never to hard for the willing

No doubt, just sighting that sometimes the willing are lead away too early. "un-angelical" as opposed to evangelical which is meant to be a positive, and certainly in this instance their actions are not.

Selam

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/1/2009 9:57:25 AM

I HATE TO SOUND IGGNORANT BY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN YAA AND SON OF MAN. GUESS I BETTER KEEP WORKING ON MY COMPREHENSION SKILLS,--------------------
No doubt, just sighting that sometimes the willing are lead away too early. "un-angelical" as opposed to evangelical which is meant to be a positive, and certainly in this instance their actions are not.
-----------------------------------------------------
WHERE ARE THEY BEING LED TO WHOS LEADING THEM
WHAT IS GOIN ON HERE FILL ME IN PLEASE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2009 10:30:07 AM

They are talking about the deception of christarians who try to lead RasTafarI people astray. They are speaking against the methods used by them as described by the first post in this reasoning.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/1/2009 10:40:46 AM

OHH GIVE THANKS MY LAWD

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I