Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3491&start_row=11

General Nyabinghi - Question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/25/2009 1:13:20 PM

Earthquake lightning lava and thunder pon a dirty heart

Trample them under foot

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/25/2009 1:19:47 PM

The devil always reveals themself in time.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/26/2009 3:25:32 PM

IS THIS 4 REAL ?
I F U COULD SEE THE LOOK ON MY FACE WHEN I READ THAT.
I HAD A FEELING A WHILE AGO THERE WAS GONNA BE SOME HEAT. WITH
WHAT EVER HIS OR HER NAME IS.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/27/2009 3:01:36 AM

bless,

wow! i thought ark i was just trying to pull somethin on general like annoy him or somethin so im just shocked its true. tsk tsk (",) even if you ban shim, shim might just come back wit a different personality altogether but then again, if you are livin a lie then its bound to come out..

RootsTafarI (",)

p.s if this was live and ya'll could c shim, shim would hide in a hole. embarassin.. tsk tsk.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/27/2009 10:22:49 AM

I read this thread a couple of times and was like...what to say? of all the fukry in this world!!?? I am still trying to figure this...Dude comes here like he wants to reason, and frankly, as off as his reasoning was, it did seem genuine. So I'm trying to overs why some guy who uses the word "transgender" (I feel gross just typing it), did I read that right?! that nuts, as a password on a RastafarI forum and wants to reason with Rastafari people. The use of that word is really something else, flipping wierd really. Feel like I wanna laugh and vomit at the same time. And stranger yet, I've seen this guy all over another Rastafari forum as of lately too. I needed to vent, but now I think I need to forget this ever happened, a grave shame though...like walking talking dead...sick...give thanks Ark I for putting an end to it.

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2009 1:26:19 AM

General made another post. I wasn't going to post it, but it will clear things up, you will hear it straight from the mind of the heathen. I am posting his entire message. And replying to parts that I post.

-----------------------------------
ARK I

I fail to see your point.

Let us just say that if everything you did was genuine, what is your point really? What does my gender have anything to do with my comming to Rastafari? Are you claiming that Jah did not call me? You know, that is real weak!

I am not a real Rasta, because I may be gender challenged?

A person's gender has nothing to do with Forwarding to RasTafarI. Man or Woman can Forward, there is no barrier. But no sin shall not enter in. There does not exist a RasTafarI Man or Woman that has any challenge about their gender.

Look at your heathen lie talking about Zion Hill and Nyahbinghi. Go to a Nyahbinghi gathering or to Zion Hill and try to tell them that you are a transgender rasta and see how fast they drive you out. Go away with your wickedness and deception. RasTafarI are Hola people and the defilement and disrespect to the Most High that you bring is not welcome. If you have ever been or ever go to a Nyahbinghi gathering with your filthiness, you will pay for it, Jah will not forget such wickedness.

As Jah people sing in Nyahbinghi,

=================================================
You can't go to Zion with a carnal mind.
No you'll never go to Zion with a carnal mind.

You can't go to Zion with a carnal mind;
Carnal mind have to stay behind.
Far-I don't want, no carnal mind.

Ethiopians walk, in Jah righteous ways..
Ethiopians walk, in Jah righteous ways..
Ethiopians walk in Jah righteous ways,
Jah righteous ways to watch and pray.
Far-I don't want, no carnal mind.

Holy Mount Zion is a holy place,
No sins cannot enter there.
Holy Mount Zion is a holy place,
No sins cannot enter there.
=================================================

you said,
You saw my sign-on name the moment I entered this forum, and you said nothing! Yet you are overly concerned all of a sudden, ironicaly after the great debate about femininsm and the feminist movement.......BS man!

Okay I wonder what Christ would think of that? And just for your information, Aravani mean Eunuch. Do your research.

The only name I saw from you before was your sign-in name general nyabinghi. I didn't look at your other names until I posted about it in this topic.

About Christ. Christ blazed Sodom and Gomorrah a long time ago, and the Irits of Christ has never changed.

Let's be clear, Aravani are transvestite eunuchs. And I bet that many are as much a eunuch as some of Pope's eunuchs are. RasTafarI made Man to be Man and made Woman to be Woman. Eunuch or not, your abomination and disrespect for Selassie I Creation is wickedness, and there is no way you are RasTafarI, that is impossible. If you admitted to yourself about the reality of RasTafarI, you would not imagine otherwise.

you said,
I told you that I am a man, and that is what I am, however I am a eunuch.

Now how exactly does that get in my way of loving Jah?

Name me one eunuch, or as America call it transgender that gives a rat's behind about the bible as much as I do?

But maybe you would prefer me to be hanging on the corner with drugs trying to sell my body?

Nobody call eunuchs transgender. They call men that dress and/or surgically alter themselves to look like women transgender, or women that dress and/or surgically alter themselves to look like men transgender.

About your comment about the Bible. It would be better to keep your wicked rat behind, heathen abomination away from the Bible.

I will tell you something else, I am not afraid to Judge Iself. I blaze Fire on Iself when I do, think or say what is contrary to the Most High RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. And what causes you to imagine that a Man or Woman is Judging you because they Blaze Fire on your wickedness. They didn't make that Judgement; that Judgement was made a long time ago, a long time before it was even written up. Do you know who is Judging you, it is Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, that Judgement came from HIM. I and I are only speaking of the Judgement that already is.

==========================
Deuteronomy 22
[5] The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

you said,
And please tell me what sin I have committed while you are at it?!?!?!?!? I won't hold my breathe.

Deuteronomy 22
[5] The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

you said,
Like I stated, that was pretty low of you, and show the true character of the white man, when your superior intelligence that we hear so much about, fail to reach the surface.

What are you talking about character of the white man. The Judgement I am speaking of is Black Judgement. It is the Judgement of the Black God. The white men of babylon are trying to convince the world to turn their head away from your abomination and from the batty boy abomination, and to convince the world that this confusion is not wickedness.

Hear Bob Marley
Can't tell a woman from the man, no I say you can't
cause they're dressed in the same pollution
Their mind is confused with confusion
To their problem, seems there's no solution

you said,
And just for your info, Jah called me AFTER I became a eunuch! I did not know Jah prior to becomming a Eunuch! I have been a eunuch for 4 years now, and have not had sex with anyone.

I am a eunuch with kids, because I had them prior to my becomming a eunuch.

If Jah called you, you would not be a transgender aravani. You didn't know Jah before you became an aravani, and you still do not know Jah.

You say you have kids, I guess Jah out of respect for one of your foreparents, have given them another chance at Life.

you said,
I have nothing to proove to you. Let this judgement that you have put upon me be upon your head. Yes I said some evil things to you, but I was mad. But Jah will judge you, as you have judged me.

I enjoyed that one, it gave I a good laugh. That Judgement could never ever come upon I head, that is impossible, I am a Living Man, not a batty boy or transgender or any other variation of Sodom and Gomorrah.

you said,
But I bet you won't post this deleted comment.

Judge less ye be judged.

Judgement is the key to salvation, like I said, I don't accept wickedness from Iself, I am not afraid to Judge Iself. I look to the Most High to see what Judgement I must Live by.

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 4/28/2009 6:24:16 AM

Retirement *LINK*

Posted By: General Nyabinghi
Date: Tuesday, 28 April 2009, at 12:38 a.m.

Like all Generals, one must seek retirement from the internet. I have deicided to reason more so in live Nyabinghi sessions. This is just a decision of mine that I came to with the help of some friends. I have an issue that I do not wish to discuss, and may prevent me from further reasonings.

Personally it has been a blast to be here among all of you, and even though I am a Rasta, a wait for the day to see all of Jah's children liberated and living in peace. I hate to see blacks killing blacks.

I also want to thank all of you for your various inputs, on many of the subjects that we discussed.

gman, I aprecciate your being impartial and a warrior against babylon. You are a young lion like me, and I am glad to see that you stood up against this beast at the G-20 summit in England. When I said you are a friend of mine, I meant it!

Simon I appreciate you not being bias, and staying focused on the facts. You have a way of making your points in a strong fasion without offending others.

Prophetess Tonya, you are trully a prophetess. Jah could not have chosen a better vessel for his work.

Judah, you are spiritualy blessed my sistren. I wish I had met you in another lifetime. What could have been..........:)

Selassielive, you have a reasoning quality that I find refreshing. Not too many guys are as level headed as you are these days. It must show a sign of maturity. And I am saying this in a postitve way!

Discipleofmaat we may never see eye to eye, but I never really do with anyone. So I do not think that you will loose any sleep over this lol. Irregardless of our differences, I do wish you well, as long as you keep the best intrest of your people at heart.

RASTAMBO love the way you phrase your reasonigs man!!! I swear it makes me smile sometimes the way you break down reality. However every word is so true that you say bro. You have a gift for words my brother!

ras Marcus, continue to stand firm ras. You are royalty.

seshatasefekht it seems just like yesterday that we started reasoning. We could have learned alot from each other, if I would have stayed longer. You seem very intelligent.

And to all of those that I did not mention, I appreciated your conversations.

Jah Rastafari Empress Menen Bless the I them

Like all Generals, one must seek retirement from the internet. I have deicided to reason more so in live Nyabinghi sessions. This is just a decision of mine that I came to with the help of some friends. I have an issue that I do not wish to discuss, and may prevent me from further reasonings.
WATCH THE LYING LIPS!!!!

This is just a decision of mine that I came to with the help of some friends.. JAH cant help the tranny boy so him go find friend to help him bun friend and company!!. I wonder if him friends are transgendered "ras"??? hmmmm stinkin rotten trangendered boy you WOULDNT STAND IN A NYAHBINGHI ISES BASS DRUM WOULD LICK YOU DOWN. FUNDEH WOULD MAKE YOUR HEART JUMP KETTE WOULD RUN YOU OUT OF THE ISSEMBLE. DONT BRING YOUR ISSUES HERE TO IAN I RASTAFARI STAY FAR SATAN!!!!!

RED HOT!!!!!!!! FIYAH BUN!!!!!

Rastafari worldwide must pray without ceasing ( 1 thessalonians 5:17). the evil one is seeking to get closer to the core. I an I see this post here revealing of that reality here on the internet I an I see so much evil coming in the name of His Imperial Majesty. I never thought I would see this in this time, yet is no suprise OUT OF ALL THE SO CALLED TYPES OF " RASTAS" I NEVER THOUGHT TRANSGENDER WOULD BE ONE OF THEM.. THE OTHER DAY I SIGHT A VIDEO ON YOU TUBE SPEAKING OF THE FIRST SATAN RASTAFARIAN CHURCH WHICH HAS TWO BRANCHES ONE IN AMERICA ( LOS ANGELES) TO BE EXACT AND ONE IN ITHIOPIA.

I an I pray to Rastafari and Rastafari say we are under a great attack I an I must have I an I weapons firing at all times now bass,fundeh,kette and PSALMS against the evil one.

" Blessed is the man that walketh not in the council of the ungodly, notr standeth in the way of sinners , nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful" psalm 1

Blessed is I an I that is true to living king Haile Selassie the first JAH RASTAFARI.

Give thanks for the revelation Ras Ark I Haile Selassie I is with thee

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2009 9:54:36 AM

The heathen says
----------------------
I have deicided to reason more so in live Nyabinghi sessions.
----------------------

He is still going on with this lie. I wonder who he is lying to, the people who he is telling that he goes to Nyahbinghi gatherings, or is he lying to the Nyahbinghi Idren and Sistren and bringing his defilement and abomination into their Hola Gatherings

If anybody is part of the Nyahbinghi House in Philadelphia or New York, or the surrounding areas. Know that the I them might have a devil in your midst.

If the I them don't know who he is, look at the things he speaks in this forum or at rastafarispeaks.com or topix.com to see if you know of somebody that speaks the same.

Jah is going to blaze a serious Fire on this heathen general if he is actually going to Nyahbinghi gatherings. Prepare for the Fire, devil, you can run but you can't hide.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2009 12:16:39 PM

general, I am tired of your disgusting filthiness, I will not post anything more you have to say, unless it is something worthwhile for exposing your wickedness, or if I think people might want to share in my laughter over some foolishness you want to say. You are wrong if you think I am afraid to deal with what you just said or as you mentioned "Now with assurity, you will not post this one, because your lack of scripture knoweldge would be exposed."

You have something wrong with your mind. You say you don't dress like a woman, and think that frees you from the Judgement of Jah. All of Jah people know, that you transgender heathens will recieve judgement, whether or not you dress like a woman. It is your mind and spirit that is filthy, and dressing up like a woman is just one of the physical manifestations of your internal filthiness. Christ already showed people that physically committing a sin isn't the only thing that makes you a sinner, when you think wickedness in your mind, you have sinned already.

You say you don't have sex with anybody. That still doesn't excuse your wickedness. And I never called you a homosexual or battyboy, I just grouped the two of you sodomites together, because you are of the same filthiness, although it wouldn't surprise I if you were a battyboy.

You say the only thing that makes you different from I is that you have melanin and you have cut off your testicles. For your information, I do have melanin, I tan quite easily. Any white person that can tan has melanin, that is a scientific fact, and even those white people that hardly tan have some melanin. The only people that don't have melanin are albinos. And even though albinos don't have melanin, that doesn't make I look down upon them.

And about your testicles. That is good to hear that you cut them off, you don't deserve to have any more children. I say any more, but seeing how much you lie and make up things, it wouldn't surprise I if you had no children at all.

Another thing I wanted to say, is that your cut off testicles isn't the only thing that makes you different than I. There is a host of other things that make you different than I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2009 1:39:49 PM

I wanted to add something else.

It is so ridiculous when people think they can find loopholes in the Laws of Selassie I, the way they find loopholes in the laws of men. They should know that if any loopholes can be found, it is because of what man wrote down about the Law, not because of the Law itself. And probably the reason why those loopholes can be found is because the people writing laws knew that their people had enough sense in their mind, that they didn't have to spell out every variation.

It is like if I tell somebody to not put their hand in fire, or they will be burned. I would assume that they had enough sense to realize that they should also not put their face in the fire, even though I didn't specifically mention their face.

Does the heathen really think that when Judgment Day comes, they can challenge Selassie I and say, "Technically the Bible didn't say I couldn't be transgender, it only said I was not supposed to dress in woman's clothes, so let me through the gates of Zion"

I wonder if Selassie I would have a good laugh about their foolishness before Blazing them out with Fire, or if He would just Blaze them with Fire and not waste time laughing over their foolishness.

Why do the heathen rage and the wicked imagine a vain thing?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I