Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3491&start_row=1

General Nyabinghi - Question

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/25/2009 12:24:42 AM

I saw a picture of you

Are you a man or a woman, or some kind of transexual?

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/25/2009 5:24:23 AM

woh! dat is.. tough stuff (",)

RootsTafarI

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/25/2009 5:29:19 AM

F..I..YAH.... BURRRRRRRRRNING RRRRRRED HOT !!!!

KILL CRAMP AND PARALYSE ALL WEAKHEART CONCEPTIONS IN HIGH AND LOW PLACES.....

KILL THE POPE OF ROME AND THE HARLOT OF ENGLAND! HEART ATTACK PON THE WICKED AT THIS IWA!!!

THANKS GIVING AND PRAISES UNTO THE SUPREME FATHER MOTHER IRATOR, HOLY EMMANUEL I, EMPRESS MENEN I, HAILE I SELASSIE I

JAH, RASTAFARI.

I CALL FOR THE BREDREN TO COME FORWARD AND CLEAR HIS NAME IF IT IS NECESSARY TO DO SO OR OWN UP TO GOD IN FLESH

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/25/2009 8:09:21 AM

Perhaps you should post the picture. I say that, because there are no pictures of me on the internet, so I wonder where you claim to have my picture from?

However I am a man.

Is this some type of joke?

lol

But like I said, if you like, you can add a upload for pictures when InI post here.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/25/2009 8:28:31 AM

Okay I get it now.....I did the same thing that you must have done, which was to use search engines. I used google and the first thing i found was an account of a "General Nyabinghi" who had a picture up of "QUEEN IFRICA" Do you not know who she is. She is a famous reagee singer. Her hit song is "Daddy don't touch me there".

First you must be claiming that I am this person with the account (which I am not), and second you must be claiming that I am Queen Ifrica (which I am not).

In conclusion, I would think that a woman who is Rastafaraian, or a conscious sister, put up a picture of Queen Ifrica, in her profile.

Jah Bless

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/25/2009 8:42:37 AM

But here is where you lost me ARK I......where did you get the whole transexual thing from? What would make you think Queen Ifrica is a transexual? She is a very beautiful African sister. I started to read some of the sister's account, and I do not see where you would see her stating that she is a transexual.

But then again, the way that Babylon has made many of InI compromise the homosexual concept, and claim that InI should not judge them, then why should not those same compromisers embrace transexuals?

Okay let me stop instigating.......

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/25/2009 8:51:05 AM

Ok, I see it is Queen Ifrica.

But I am not convinced that the account I saw was not your account. Because the person writes very similar to your manner of writing. And after I saw that, I decided to look at your accounts here for more clues.

In your Rebel General Nyabinghi account, you wrote down Aravani as your last name, which are those cross-dressing men from India.

Fire Burn the wicked devils that come and pose as RasTafarI.

Wait and see the Fire that you will recieve for coming with this deception. You don't know who I am, and when you recieve the Fire, and pay the consequences for your wickedness, deception and disrespect to I and I True RasTafarI people, then you will Iverstand who I am.

Blood Fire for the wicked.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/25/2009 11:30:32 AM

Yaa Asentewa did tell us wait and see till the true general nyabinghi is revealed.

I and I give thanks unto Holy I Selassie I who reveal the wolves amongst the flock. Haile I is the good shepard! Jah Ras Tafari!

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/25/2009 12:08:18 PM

blessed idrens...

RASpect Ark I.....

good point Ras I-Tom.....

general nyabinghi if this is true and i is some kind of he/she thing then u a go feel the wrath of the almighty.....
may JAH JAH torment you wid fire and brimstone in frount of the 144,000 saints and the lamb....

rasta livity for iver......

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/25/2009 1:12:27 PM

Here is one of the messages I deleted from the general:

---------------------
Well I hope whomever you think you are shows up the day we meet on the battlefield. Because you are going to need it.

When the battle is finished, I will look down on you with a bloody sword in my right hand, and your blonde locs in my left hand.

Africa wins in the end.

No room for imposters
---------------------

That is hilarious. A weapon is the only thing you could use against I, because you would fall immediately in any kind of Spiritual warfare, because your spirit is filthy and weak.

What is even funnier is his comment "No room for imposters"

I tell you something general, this post from you is funnier than all the rest.

------------------------------------------
ARK I

I used a password and name that nobody would use, and think of. Up until now, nobody would have thought of that name. I knew you were trying to ban me, that is why I felt that you were trying to bait me into an arguement a few days ago. But now that you see the argument is gone, now you bring this up to ban me? Wow you are trulling amazing.

Did you not think that I knew you WOULD SEE my password, and account information?!?!?!? Afterall you are the ADMINISTRATION HERE!

The whole purpose of a good password is to make an account that nobody would think of.

Any type of rasta password would be too easy....you know that.

Oh and you do not know who I am. I told you to contact Zion Hill, instead you choose to surf the web?????

AMAZING

JAH BLESS
------------------------------------------

I will tell you something general. You will NEVER find a RasTafarI use Aravani or transgender in their login or in any other place that is refering to themselves. That is not something that is debatable, that is a true fact when it comes to RasTafarI people.

The only time they would write down those words is if they include the words Fire Burn soon before or after.

And in regards to this:
------------------------
I knew you were trying to ban me, that is why I felt that you were trying to bait me into an arguement a few days ago.
------------------------

The things I said against your wickedness had nothing to do with baiting you. Speaking against wickedness is just something that I tend to do.

Fire Burn devil, and if you have signed in with any other names before or in the future, I will figure it out.

Fire, Fire, Fire, Blaze the devil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I