Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3488&start_row=11

In Revelations what are the 7 spirits of Jah?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/23/2009 7:04:32 PM

rastafari, this is a good reasoning and a start for what ini expect ini to pursue studding of the word, that of the ible ans His Majesty to ini uplifting.

and let ini help each other with our experience and insights,

now in i study of the bible, i see the bible explains it self, particular prophecy

7For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.(2 peter 17-21)

now although they heard the voice, they said they have a more sure word of prophecy....

example of the bible explain it self is

3And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.(dan 7v3)

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces( dan 7v23)

now

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. (rev 1v12-16)

0The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.(rev 1v20)

next chapter a message is sent to seven churches

when watching 3abn, the seven days channel, they said the seven churches represent seven different times in the history of the church

the first Ephesus....speaks of the risen Christ, as walking through the candle sticks, 1st century

Pergamos.... is the persecuted church speaks of the double edge sword and so on

Thyatira...is the time when corruption church entered the church

and so on i don't have it so good but with Selassie I it worked.

that's an idea,

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/23/2009 8:52:34 PM

I love this reasonings from InI. This is very uplifting to study and see the different connections of Jah spirit come through the wisdom of all of your posts.

Now I am not saying that I reasoning is the absolute, but this is what Jah has said to I. I feel that the spirit of Jah speaks to all of InI in different ways, but all the reasoning knowledge is fully connected.

As for ARK I, Yes I now I see what you were saying. I did not pick up on that at first. So InI sight the same thing.

But here is the question that I have not answered yet. Who are these angels, and are they here now, or yet to come? One must ask, because there are portions of Revelations that have already come to pass, such as the coronation of HIM.

So do any of you think that the angels are here now, starting to wake up Jah people?

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/23/2009 8:57:12 PM

RAS POWER

Yes I do believe the 7 churches are speaking of 7 distinct time periods that the church will go through. So I feel what you are saying indeed.

Now remeber when the Ible say that HIM will open the 7 seals? Now I feel like the churches, that each seal represents a period of time.

Once Selassie I opens the last seal, then he will return to judge the world. This marks the end of Babylon time.

JAH RASTAFARI BLESS

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/7/2009 7:08:45 PM

the seven seals would have to be opened in his lifetime, and what about coming back, he came to do his work, and about returning i don't think so.

what are the seven seals, at the end of the messages to the churches it ends as saying, he that overcome i will give , and with all confidence he overcame.

blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/5/2009 6:36:38 PM

So the seven spirits of JAH are seven men who are ONE with JAH.

Selassie I, Emmanuel, and five others who have yet to be revealed.

Does the 144,000 refer to physical descendants of the tribes of Israel?

So there will be 144,000 physical decendants of the 12 tribes of Israel plus countless multitudes of JAH people.

Messenger: ras menelik Sent: 10/17/2009 5:15:57 AM

Greetings family

To I the seven spirits of the Most High are the ancient Afrikan Principles of MAAT which are the foundation of the bible.

Principles of MAÁT

Truth
Justice
Harmony
Balance
Order
Reciprocity
Propriety

JAH BLESS

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI