Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3488&start_row=1

In Revelations what are the 7 spirits of Jah?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/22/2009 8:08:53 PM

REVELATIONS 4:5

5)From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

Can anyone answer this?

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/22/2009 9:08:38 PM

Seven Ethiopian Priests, RastaMan ministering unto Haile Selassie I and the people, on the Golden Altar of Melchesedek.

Bongo Eddy and Bongo Watu told you dis long time...

Also from science perspective, the seven energy centres within the structure of a man and woman (7 chakras according to indians)...

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/22/2009 9:51:24 PM

FarI-Sight

Thankyou for the Itation Ras. I started this thread, to get various accounts on this. After I get a few more comments, then I will make I remarks.

Jah bless the I FarI-Sight

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/22/2009 9:57:16 PM

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches

rev 1v20

the bible explains it self, when we put our own interpretation we end very far from what jah want ini to overstand

blessed love

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/22/2009 10:13:52 PM

Greetings Ras Power

So is the I saying that the 7 spirits of Jah are the 7 churches?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/23/2009 1:33:02 PM

I am not sure what the 7 Spirits are. I have heard many possibilities.

There are many things in 7 in Revelation, so the 7 Spirits are not necessarily refering to the same thing as the seven stars (angels) or seven golden candlesticks (churches).

------------------
Rev.3
[1] And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
------------------

This passage would seem to rule out the possibility that the seven Spirits are refering to the same as the Seven stars(angels). Leaving the possibility that it is the churches or something different altogether.

I have heard certain Idrens say that it refers to 7 people who will be One with God in this Revelation time. With Selassie I being One of the seven, and some say that Emmanuel is the second.

I have also heard it as being 7 Spirits of One. So each Spirit is the same One God.

I have also heard it being refered to a passage in the old testament that talks of the Spirit of this or that. I can't remember what the list is.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/23/2009 1:59:48 PM

"I have also heard it as being 7 Spirits of One. So each Spirit is the same One God"

that is it iyah

There is only One God and there can only be One Spirit
So the seven spirits are One spirit manifest in seven

Far I Sight mentions the seven chakra points

likewise, ini have two eyes,two ears,two nostrils and one mouth,,,which are the seven "recievers" if you will through which the seven manifestations of the One spirit can be made manifest unto ini

and neither is Ras Power wrong

i leave the i them with the words of HIM Haile Selassie the First

"The Church is not merely a building. The Church is the faithful fulfilment of the Christian life and its requirements. Thus, as the name applies to the buildings so is our heart The Church in which God dwells.
After our blameless Creator was sent to this world by His Father, then the hearts of all believers become The Temple of God. The love of God cannot be fathomed by a series of questions and answers, and man's soul cannot experience deeper enrichment as a result. We believe that men at all times be bound by His love and grace.

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

"

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/23/2009 3:31:32 PM

Greetings InI

I Your bredren in the livity bid you well, peace, and prosperity to all the lions of Jah who commented on this subject, and abroad. May the blessings of Selassie I be with you continualy.

First and foremost, I would like to reason on the issue of what a spirit is. I as a follower of Selassie I do not believe in spookism. I am not looking for a ghost God, especially after seeing Jah's face sit upon his throne in Ethiopia. I man sight no isms or schisms.

That being said, I see a spirit as an angel, revealed as a man. InI as men all come in certain spirits. Some come in the spirit of love, kindness, anger, hate, jealousy, longsuffering, etc......

Now when Revelations say "The seven spirits of God", basicaly refers to 7 angels that Jah will send out into the earth in the form of men.

So basicaly the 7 spirits are 7 angels that Jah will release on earth.

Why do I sight this? Well the seven spirits are mentioned quite often in revelations, but only once do they describe in any detail what they do. This detialed reference is in Revelation 1:4 mentions that the seven spirits are before God's throne. These are the 7 angels to come to the earth. We also know that God stated that his angels are before the throne continously worshiping him. So to see that they are before the throne would indicate an angels.

This is why I say that InI must read the old Testament, before InI can overstand the new.

Now to confirm this, all we need to do, is turn to Isiah 11:2 which says, “The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.”

Each Angel has a name and a destiny of his spirit to expand on earth. These are the names of the angels and the spirit of each angel as according to Isaih.

(1) Spirit of the LORD

(2) Spirit of wisdom

(3) Spirit of understanding

4) Spirit of counsel

(5) Spirit of power

(6) Spirit of knowledge

(7) Spirit of the fear of the Lord

In I reasoning, I would sight this as the possible connection of the 7 spirits of Jah.

Keep in mind each spirit will come in the form of a man, but will be an angel sent from Jah. These spirits will wake up the portion of Israel that is asleep.

Once Israel is awake.....Jah likens Israel unto an YOUNG ANGRY LION.....and will tear Babylon into pieces and assunder.

Notice Jah said YOUNG angry lion. It will be the youth that destroy Babylon once they awaken. If InI notice the war scrolls, only young men in their 20's fought in Israel's battles. Jah was very specific about exacts when Israel went to war.

Jah Rastafari bless the I them

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/23/2009 4:07:37 PM

The list that the I refered to there is the one I was talking about when I said,

------------------------
I have also heard it being refered to a passage in the old testament that talks of the Spirit of this or that. I can't remember what the list is.
------------------------

I just couldn't remember which scripture it was.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/23/2009 4:55:07 PM

Give thanks for all the word sound.
Ises.
Ras Tafari!

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I