Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3483&start_row=1

Love

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/22/2009 12:17:06 AM

"Upon Love hang all laws and Prophets commandments, Love is our foundation, Black stand, Love is Supreme, Black Supremacy stand in flesh."

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/22/2009 8:15:38 AM

Give thanks for this Ras Kebre! Ras Tafari!
Who is this a quote from?

Ises itinually unto Ras Tafari!

Messenger: rasbud Sent: 4/22/2009 8:45:52 AM

Love is a very big and strong word. Ini na say to everyone you love yet ini shall love one another in Jah. its not easy to love each other for we all have enemies but ini shall love our enemies as thyself. you dont have to say i love you to every one but you show love to everyone for Selassie I taught us love.

Give ises unto the most high
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/22/2009 11:32:01 AM

"He came and he sent and come with peace and love: Not what the world give unto I but what I give unto the world: Calling near and far"

One Blessed Heart of Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/22/2009 8:28:29 PM

Blessed Love

That Quote is from This Man:

The Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th
Worthy, Founder Leader President , God and King of the E.A.B.I.C.
The Black Christ in Flesh
Black Jesse at Hell Gate Pleading for Repatriation
Creational Crowned Champion of Human Right and Justice
Black Secretary General of the Black United Nations
Melchesedek the King of Salem
The Only Authorised Ambassador to His Majesty the King

HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Man say He don't want nothing from the West, just give Him and His People, our Equal Right and Justice, for Africa shall be free, whether by man hands or by Earthquake Lightning and Thunder, I AND I EARTH'S RIGHTFUL RULERS COMING TO TAKE OUR RIGHTFUL STANCE IN CREATION

MAN also say that He is the Leader of the World of People, and He come to put restore order upon Earth, and bring forward again the Black World Governmant, the restoration of the Black Crownhead. Jah also say the whole world must come to know them self, and eat black, walk black, talk black, and live Black in divine powers of Black Supremacy in the Celestial Structure of Selassie I, JAH! RASTAFARI !

He say there are only two people, Black and White, amidst all the nations on earth ( for all come from Black anyway ). If you are with the Man and defend Equal Rights and Justice, you are a `Black, if you are Capitalist, Communist, Eurocentric, Weakheart, you are WHITE, you will burn in flames. So Black is a State of Being and Consciousness where one is one with the Supreme Irator.Haile I, Selassie I.

JAH, RASTAFARI.

HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !

KING EMMANUEL 7TH, ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Perfect Black Heart of Love to each and everyone and a happy heart of Celebrations on this 43rd Visitation Ilabration as we come to rememberance of the Day, I Divine Ijesty did land His plane in Jamaica, the slave plantation,

JAH come to break downpression,to set the record straight with

babylon, touch Him people hand and show dem He is their Father and

they are His One Black Ethiopian Children as they receive him with

great jubilation and joy, and show them their Leader the Black

Christ (Priest-King of Inciency) , as Melcesedek met R Father AbRaHam

the Father of All Nations, as He come from slewing the kings of sodom

(1930-66, Mussolini, Hitler get slewed like Goliath, and Britain,
Europe and America fall down)

with his garment dipped in blood, MOST HIGH GOD AND KING, ALONG WITH R DIVINE MOTHER OF THE INIVERSE,HAILE I!! SELASSIE I, JAAAAAAH, RRRRASTAFARI !!!

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/22/2009 8:36:04 PM

rasbud

You are wise, and you speak the truth!

Jah Bless

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/22/2009 8:48:09 PM

My Lord, Hon Ras Bud

Love is to give and not expect to receive anything in return.

It takes a spiritually cultured and spiritually mature(wo)man to Know Love, as One must be Know Self to Know Love.

Only a Divine being knows love, No human know love as they are not divine. Humanity is a concept that I an' I burrrrn to ashes, in dis last judgment, put away all Eurocentric myth and illusion, burn all their false conception.

Blessed, My Lord..

Messenger: rasbud Sent: 4/23/2009 4:11:58 AM

Fari-Sight

Blessed be his name
Selassie I

Your right when you say love to give and not expected to receive.
Ini were told that ini shall be crucified just like Jesus because they na can face the truth. Babylon i say crucify i.But ini shall continue talk word of truth. ini shall continue to Hail HIS MAJESTY
ROOT OF KING DAVID
EMMANUEL I
SELASSIE I
JAH!!!!!!!!!
RASTAFARI
Babylon can not face the truth but ini had been privileged to overstand the truth.
John14 says i shall not leave you as orphans, Before long, the world shall not see me but YOU THAT KNOW ME shall see me
All i say is ini itinue to show one another love for it is all we have to give

itinually giving isies unot the MOST HIGH
JAH
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/23/2009 12:12:53 PM

Give thanks Honorable FarISight

One blessed heart of Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/23/2009 7:13:21 PM

ini still don't believe in black supremacy, probably rasta supremacy, Selassie I,not black or white

blessed love

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I