Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3482&start_row=1

What good has the feminist movement did for the black community?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 6:28:39 PM

I was thinking today, about the effects that Babylon have on the Rastafarian movement. The most influential it seems, just so happens to be the feminist movement.

Is it any coincidence that the feminist movement was started by a European and a former member of the CIA? Is it also a coincidence that the feminist movement was created at the same time that the civil rights movement started?

It would seem that the feminist movement was crafted by Satan to destroy the civil rights stuggle, thereby destroying the black home.

Once the civil rights movement was interphered with by the feminist movement, then the civil right movement began to loose it's female warriors. It is called divide and conquer tactics via babylon.

I ask an important question: What part of the feminist movement ever took on tenants of the Rastafari livity? Yet it is most evident that the Rastafarian movement has taken on many belief structures of the feminist movement.

InI chant down Babylon day in and day out. But what difference would it make, if Babylon fell tonight? Their legacy would still live on within plenty of us. We have taken on so many Babylonian customs, that who would be ready to teach InI Idren the truth again?

The Babylonians do not fear extinction, because they know through their captors, their dynasty will be eternal. Why, because they have systematicaly programmed InI to be just as they are.

I say if the feminist movement is not ready to take on Rastafari tenants, then InI should not take on any impressions of their movement.

After the feminist movement, the black woman has ruled the black community for over 50 years, and what good has come of our community? we have more drug addicts, young inmates, people killed in gang warfare, women selling their bodies as prostitutes as soon as they find out their worth. What good has the feminist movement done to InI families and InI community?

But this is prophicied in the Ible, that one of the curses of Israel, shall be that "Our women shall rule over us". That is clearly evident today.

The black woman is the only woman that is said to lead her community, and the only one in the world with the most mouth. Yet what has she produced of goodly fruits that our community can put in infront of the UN to save our race, if we ever had to face extinction?

The feminist movement killed the civil rights movement, and to put the exclaimation point on it, they killed MLK.

But check out how they killed MLK......They killed him in Memphis. Now what is the significance of that? All our Egyptian kings where buried in Memphis.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 6:49:16 PM

Revelation 18:4 (King James Version)

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

InI must repartriate to Africa, and leave from Babylon, before we loose all the youth them.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 6:56:21 PM

Revelation 5:1-12 (King James Version)

Revelation 5
1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/21/2009 7:49:37 PM

I'm not going to sugarcoat this article in an attempt not to offend anyone. Feminism is rebellion against God's AUTHORITY! I don't know where the term "feminazi" originated, but it accurately describes the Feminist Movement. So many pastors today are afraid to preach against the evils of feminism. The truth needs to be told!

America's churches, marriages and homes are being destroyed by the vile feminist agenda. Women are now filing for divorce at TWICE the rate of men because of feminism. A godly man is a threat to the feminist's agenda, because he believes that a woman's place is still in the home—baking cookies, knitting, and caring for the children (1st Timothy 5:14). Of course, hen pecked husbands and sissies are exempt.

Feminism is a lie of the Devil. In Genesis 3:6 we learn that Eve had convinced herself with three good reasons to sin. "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." Notice carefully the three things which Eve said:

1. Eve saw "that the tree was good for food."
2. Eve saw "that it was pleasant to the eyes."
3. Eve saw that it was "a tree to be desired to make one wise."

Oh, the deceitfulness of sin! The Devil is a beautiful liar. Eve had convinced herself with Satan's help that disobeying God was going to be the greatest thing she ever did. It turned out to be the worst day of her life.

Mutual Submission

"Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God." —Ephesians 5:21

Perhaps you'd be surprised to learn that the Bible teaches “Mutual Submission.” This is taught in Ephesians 5:21, "Submitting yourselves one to another." A husband is to submit to his wife as much as she is to submit to him; BUT, the wife is to submit first, or in a conflict situation. The husband is the head of the home, even as. This is Biblical. Ephesians 5:23, "For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body." Someone's got to be in charge. Someone must lead, and another follow. Although coming to a mutual decision as husband and wife would be ideal, things don't always work out that way. If the wife refuses to submit, then the marriage quickly becomes a two-headed monstrosity.

Feminists resent the idea that a husband should have control over his wife's activates; but Biblically he does. Feminists like to portray authoritative husbands as controlling and abusive (and a few no doubt are); BUT, it is wrongful to use extreme cases to justify feminist rebellion. We see quite a bit of this extremism in society today. For example: Abortionists are quick to bring up a woman using a coat-hanger in some back alley to give her self an abortion as justification for abortion. Not one such case has ever been medically recorded in America. Yet, abortionists continue to make mention of this urban legend whenever the issue is brought up. It is ridiculous. The O.J. Simpson is another example of extremism in American society today. The police allegedly didn't respond fast enough in the O.J. case, so now law enforcement nationwide responds to every marital dispute as a potential murder case. It's ridiculous. Consequently, a wife today merely needs to make an allegation to the police and her husband must legally be removed from his own home. There is a demonic agenda at work to destroy marriages in America.

The family is under attack in America, as part of the ongoing effort to bring to fruition a New World Order, in which children are under total control of the State and parents are mere caregivers over their own children with little or no authority.

The Bible does not approve of spousal abuse; however, much of what feminists today define as "domestic abuse" is ridiculous. A husband who restricts who his wife associates with is defined as being "abusive." The same is true of a husband who monitors his wife's whereabouts, time and activities. Biblically, a husband has a God-given right to rule over his wife (Genesis 3:16).

There is no perfect marriage and most of being a good Christian is just HANGING IN THERE. Too many women abandon their marriages during the “for worse” times. You made a promise on your wedding day “until death do us part.”

Women Have Power of Influence Over Men

Feminists have an attitude of resentment toward the entire notion of a woman OBEYING a man. To the feminist, submission is demeaning, and obedience to a husband a form of slavery. But the Bible teaches for a woman to submit to her husband. Ephesians 5:22, "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."

A Christian wife sets her mind upon God and the Bible. She realizes that obeying her husband is absolutely essential if she is to please God. She understands that she is not a slave; but rather is the "weaker vessel" according to the Bible. She does not feel inferior because she knows that her husband's happiness and success are greatly influenced by her. She is the roses in the garden, the brightness in his life. A man without his wife is sad, lonely and unfulfilled.

According to 1st Peter 3:1, a wife oftentimes can win her husband over to the Lord, even if he won't listen to God. 1st Peter 3:1, "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives." Adam followed Eve, not God. Look what Delilah did to Samson. Consider Job's wife, who discouraged him further, after losing nearly everything to his name.

Many rebellious wives have driven their marriage into the ground; and others have salvaged their marriage through love, patience and a refusal to break her marriage vows. As we read in Proverb 14:1, "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." If you're a fool, then don't obey God; but, you'll be the loser in the long run. Many women today are Turned Aside After Satan. God will not be mocked. A wife who disobeys her husband, causing him grief, will be judged by God.

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;" —1st Peter 3:1

The long hair on a woman signifies her submission to her own husband. A wife is not obligated to obey any other man except her own husband. God created every woman for a man, to be a “help meet” (Genesis 2:18). There is NO greater calling in the world than for a wife to be a HELP MEET. Increasingly, women are foolishly turning in their aprons for briefcases. The price to pay to be a career woman is very high. I read about women freezing their eggs and holding off on having children until their careers are over. How insane can you get? God wants women to marry, bare children, guide the house, and live above reproach (1st Timothy 5:14). Feminism is an insane form of thinking in the mind of a woman that causes her to forfeit God's best will for her life. Feminism will ROB you of God's blessings.

"I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully." —1st Timothy 5:14

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/21/2009 7:54:24 PM

Ellen DeGeneres declares war

October 23, 1998

Ellen DeGeneres came to Washington last week, joined a bipartisan demonstration led by congressmen and senators on the steps of the U.S. Capitol, and declared, "This is a war." Who is she fighting and why? She is fighting you because of what you believe...
The "war" that Ellen DeGeneres talked about was a war against Jewish and Christian belief itself.

Listen to what she said to a crowd of several thousand as the beautiful dome of the U.S. Capitol loomed brightly above her on a crisp autumn evening.

"This is what I was trying to stop. This is exactly why I did what I did," DeGeneres told the cheering throng, referring to the canceled prime-time television show in which she tried to normalize the practice of homosexuality.

She made it clear that her principal enemy in this cause is the "religious right," Christianity in general, and people who raise their children to think that homosexual activity is wrong.

First, she attacked a series of newspaper ads published last summer by the Christian Coalition, the Family Research Council, the American Family Association and a dozen other Christian organizations-ads that promoted the idea that those who have fallen into a homosexual lifestyle can rise out of it and change for the better.

"I don't see full-page ads saying `Stop the Hate, Stop the Violence." said DeGeneres. "These same evil, idiotic, so-called God-loving people who use the Bible to justify their hate, I'm sure still feel deep down that blacks aren't equal to whites because the Bible was also used to justify slavery."

She then compared such people to Hitler and those who were complicit in the Holocaust. "When Hitler was killing all the Jews," she said, "the church was silent, they did nothing."

Then she made her fundamental point: Children should be taught that the homosexual lifestyle is a good thing. "Please raise your children with love and not judgment," she said. "Tell them that everybody has the right to love whom they want to love."

DeGeneres stomped off to the wings to hug and kiss Hollywood actress Ann Heche. Heche mounted the stage and shouted, "I am so glad to be Ellen DeGeneres's wife." [emphasis added]

SOURCE: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3827/is_199810/ai_n8815714

Ellen DeGeneres is an evil woman who hates the Bible, hates the God of the Bible and hates Bible-believing Christians. Consider the following two horrible statements made by Ellen DeGeneres from the preceding article quote...

* “These same evil, idiotic, so-called God-loving people who use the Bible to justify their hate...”
* “Children should be taught that the homosexual lifestyle is a good thing.”

Such deranged statements coming from one of America's most influential lesbians ought to upset every born-again Christian in America. Ellen DeGeneres (or degenerate) calls God-fearing Christians “evil, idiotic and hateful.” She's the evil idiot. Only a complete fool would spit in God's face by condemning Bible-believing Christians for preaching against sin. Homosexuality is a horrible sin which guarantees the judgment of God (Romans 1:24-32).

Children ought to be taught that homosexuality is sick, abnormal, shameful, unnatural, morally reprehensible and most of all... a SIN. What DeGeneres labels as “hate” is obedience to God. Ephesians 5:11 commands all believers to refute (Greek: elencho, which means “to expose”) all works of darkness... “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.” This means we are to expose homosexuality for the vile, disgusting, shameful, unhealthy sin that it is. Ellen DeGeneres errantly calls this idiotic and evil. No Ellen, you are a God-hating rebel who chooses to live in unrepentant sin. Proverb 29:27 proclaims, “An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.” This is the root of the matter. Christians are evil in the eyes of homosexuals, and homosexuals are evil in the eyes of Christians. There can be NO harmony between sodomites and born-again Christians who love the Word of God.

Sadly, America's churches are virtually silent concerning the evils of homosexuality. Many feminists are lesbians! Ellen DeGeneres needs to be exposed as a threat to America's children. Several Fortune 500 companies have embraced Miss DeGeneres, featuring her in commercials. This is wickedness. Proverb 26:1 states, “As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool.” Ellen DeGeneres is a fool undeserving of any honor; yet Godless heathens who hate Jesus Christ sinfully promote and honor her. Ellen DeGeneres is a disgrace to America and to the name of decency. It's not about love and acceptance; it's about obeying God's morally perfect Law. God wants His children to rise out of complacency, and not be lukewarm concerning sin. We must not be afraid to speak our opinion in public concerning the awfulness of sin.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 8:45:02 PM

Eleazar

Thankyou for your contribution to the thread. I feel that we have to do something in order to free our children's minds of this madness. Ellen is correct, there is a war going on, and as you stated, she made it abundently clear who her targets are. Her targets are all those who follow the teachings of the bible, and follow after God.

Our childresn future is at stake, and InI need to make sure our homes are stable, and that the feminist movement does not achieve their objectives.

But check out how evil this feminist movement is: If I as a black man complain about racism, unfair treatment in the work place, the last hired and the first fired, then all of a sudden the people tell us to stop living in the PAST. And to confirm their accusation that we are living in the past, they trod out some Negro, who has achieved in the black community, and say, "HERE YOU GO, THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT SHOULD BE DEAD, Look at all you have achieved"

Yet the feminist movement have put many women in positions of power that was unheard of prior to the movement. Yet has the feminist movement disbanned?....NOPE!

I can easily say to a feminist, "look at all the women that has achieved. Look at the female govenors that you have, and those on capitol hill, look at all the major head and CEO's of major coroporations.

Yet considering their progress, a feminist is never charged with living in the past. Their movement is around to make sure, InI are robbed of every chance of getting our homes in order.

Once again, I thank you for your contributions Eleazar, and I wish that Jah bless you.

JAH LIVES

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/21/2009 9:09:35 PM

what is that, what has the black community dome for the feminist movement, that sounds sexist?

the integration of females into the work force cannot be overstated, we jest have to look to the middle east to see the difference when women are made to do there shear.

as every thing people use for their advantage and ideology. but how can you say that its against the will of jah, are you saying that a woman place is in the home, did His majesty keep the Queen in side?

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.( pro 31)

blessed love

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 9:47:09 PM

RAS POWER

Everything that you listed is in the Ible, InI do not object to it. And just so you know, the middle east as far as many people's interpretation of it in the west, is not as conservative as it may seem. The American media, via FAUX NEWS have played right into the hands of American viewrs. Basicaly make the middle east look bad, and then America, can move in as the big bad liberators. Notice how America has to first defame a nation's culture prior to invasion.

As far as Empress Menen, she is the full embodiment of what an empress should be. However I was not aware that Queen Menen was a supporter of the feminist movement.

And RAS POWER it has been proven to you that the feminist leaders have claimed war against those who believe in the bible, and yet you do not object to it?

You also stated that women advanced because of this. Well if that is the case, then why not disbann the movement? Are they living in the past, like so many whites claim we are everytime we pull the race card as black people?

Hey this can go both ways. And speaking of the race card, as black people we are not even the largest benifactors of affirmitive action. White women benefit more from affirmitive action than do black people.

Oh and just so you know, Iran passed a fatwa for "TRANSEXUALS". Therefore so much for the whole conservative view of Iran. A fatwa is a religious ruling based on the Koran. In other words the spiritual leader of Islam, granted transexuals the right to have sex changes. But would the west report this?.....NOPE. You know why, because Babylon public would mistake this as progression basicaly surpassing America, and her laws to transgender people.

I only sight that to tell you not to put so much trust in American media. You have to do research for yourself.

Oh and were black women staying inside, prior to the good white women, and their feminist movement saved our poor black backwards community?

You make it sound as if white people saved us once again. First they claimed to civilize us, from the horros of Africa. Now we need saving from the bible? Now the white race is playing the role of savior?

Like when does this stuff end?

JAH BLESS

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 10:06:09 PM

RAS POWER

Don't take my post the wrong way. I just ask some tough questions. But hey, these are tough times InI are living in.

JAH LOVE!

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/22/2009 6:16:25 AM

bless idrens...

i have to say something on this reasoning on dis reasoning cos on a couple of reasonings InI has been talking bad of wombman....

General Nyabinghi InI have nuff love for I through past reasonings but InI have to be enlightened pon our wombman....

InI talk bout the babylonian way of thinking but are blind to the fact that babylon wants us to think bad of our wombman and feel say man is over wombman cos that is how it is in their culture...

in the days of the great black kings of afrika no great king would make a move until conferring with a WOMBMAN..which was usually his empress,mother or other family relation....this information was from a zanussi..who is a high priest in afrika and a zulu tribe leader....

plus underlining all what ras power said in proverbs ch1 v8 MY SON, HEAR THE INSTRUCTION OF THY FATHER, AND FORSAKE NOT THE LAW OF THY MOTHER...

I could go on and on do the research for Iself...
check out what ashra kwesi says on wombman from the egyptians point of view..
and malachi z york....

blesse love wid knowledge comes strenth...
peace and love...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I