Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3482&start_row=41

What good has the feminist movement did for the black community?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/22/2009 10:18:52 PM

general, nothing personal, but to think that jah talk about groups, is crazy,the bible speaks about people who claim to serve the creator, all who turned from to Satan had to be belong or looked to jah.

people are not saved by groups but individually,

and people turn to Satan every day, through dis-obedience, not keeping of the commandments in particular the sabbath.

u seems to be hating women, i have no problem with anyone want to better them selves and take on responsibility.

my problem is when people with their agenda who want to pass laws.

it is better to think how to promote the message of His Majesty that to think of what people are doing.

i don't want any woman staying home, work, work

it is one reason H.I.M broke tradition to let the Queen to be cround the same day as He was

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/22/2009 10:24:08 PM

Ras Power

InI are all entitled to our opinions, this is why we have a forum. I know that you are not making this personal, that is why I am not taking it personal.

As for I, I have enough wealth to secure an Empress if she wanted to stay home and raise I Idren.

Each man to his own fig tree.

And as far as indivdiuality goes, I am proud to be Nyabinghi, and we have a strong legacy. As well if one is 12 tribes, Judeo coptic, Bobo Shanti, Dreaded Nyabinghi, Nyabinghi Scoth Park, Bobo Hill, or whatever, all should be proud of who they are.

The Ible say, "IN I FATHER'S HOUSE THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS"

Rastafari Bless the I them.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/22/2009 10:51:14 PM

Give thanks, my lord, for your answers.

Heart of Peace and Love. I didn't mean to condescend or offend the I when I asked about model, I do accept it was contentious and apologise to the I. I have a family too, and in exile in Babylon, so I am not admonishing the I as the I is not killing, stealing or so forth, for a living.

BoBo Shanti burn feminism, and also macho-ism, teachings that fight against woman and put them under man, when they are supposed to be on the right of man, not higher nor lower. Feminism is Anti-Man in essence. Machoism, Chauvinism is Anti-female. I and I burn both as they both are weakheart conceptions

Emmanuel prove this with the EABIC W.F.L.L, Woman's Freedom Liberation League, set up to stamp the Harlot and return to Queen Omega Principle, because before it was said Rasta put woman behind, Emmanuel say put the woman at the front for She it is who will demand our justice and kill the harlot bitch in buckingham palace to bring our freedom and take us home to Ethiopia, JAAH Rastfari!!!

Respect. It is good to know as a Ras you have studied under these teachers, yet have you understood the truth behind the ancient culture/heritage/teaching and the correlation of such with the Divine Truth who is Haile I Selassie I the Embodiment of the Ancient Black Righteous Kingdom that brought forth these great satellite civilisations ( i.e. all the truth teachings come from Selassie I).
Have you studied Ra Un Nefer Amen? I would like to know more of your experience in the KMTic studies for I am interested.

Fire pon Rome.

Hetepu

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/23/2009 7:17:31 AM

FarI-Sight

Ra Un Nefer Amen) I have never studied him. But I have studied Sara Suten Seti, who is currently promoting help for Dr. Ben. He is in a nursing home in New York. But we will talk about that later.

As for your post, I agree that the things you said are indeed true, that the Rasta wombman is equal to InI. I was basicaly talking about the feminist movement, fueld by the cia to derail the civil righhts movement. They knew the importance of our women, that is why they stole them.

As far as women, I have a dawta who is 8 years old, and I treat her like a Queen. She is very spoiled lol. But this is a touchy subject6 for some.

As for the other posts I did, they were articles taken from the internet that I researched. Those were not my own words.

I agree with your prinipals.

I feel that we are in agreement.

Jah bless you, Selassie I and King Emmanuel be with you, Marcus Garvey I

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/23/2009 8:28:51 AM

I General Nyabinghi started this thread, and I thank all of you for your contributions and Itations regardless if you are pro or con to the issue at hand.

I started this thread, and now I will OFFICIALY close this thread.

4/23/09

Jah rastafari bless the I them

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 4/23/2009 11:31:19 AM

Yaa, Ark I.....it took InI a while to read this thread.

BIG UP! RASTAFARI!!!

Fire upon such Foolishness and Folly Heart!

Trod On Empress Yaa, no mercy for the Wicked them.

Ark I Much Raspect.

Haile I Selassie I Live and Reign Itinually.
No Weak Heart shall cross Over to Zion...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 4/23/2009 11:36:23 AM

Yes I hear The Words of the Higher Man SAYYY!!!

Babylon ya throne we Chant down, Chant Down... Babylon Ya throne We Chant Down.....

Blessings Idren....

Imma go Iditate upon a spliff...

Menen I Selassie I.....ONE

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/23/2009 7:20:25 PM

blessed idrens..

overs nyabinghi,

I did request I opinion pon di subject at hand

b4 dis thread i had only heard about feminist movement upon reading ur thead and looking up di subject it showed me these people are against the bible hold up inna witchcraft and promote soddomite livity....

so di devil a drive dem just like di devil a drive di government so underlining all that what possibly could they or want to do for InI black community..

blessed ras..
may InI trod di path of JAH livity...
nuff raspect unto InI pon dis thread
all have good points.....

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/23/2009 7:21:03 PM

with all respect of opinions, that is why ini have not taken any step forward in ini movement, because we all have our opinion, my opinion change when the facts change, its not concrete,

what i know is

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/24/2009 10:36:32 PM

Sheba

Bless you Sheba, I see that you overstand. However InI Rasta Queens such as yourself, are an empress in I eyes. I would never equate you or a empress to such a movement. Feminist and my queens are two diferent things all together. I was not going to post here again, but you are so sweet and divine. Forgive a brother, but I had to say it.

ONE LOVE EMPRESS

Okay I'm out..................................

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I