Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3467&start_row=21

Very interesting reading

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/20/2009 11:22:25 AM

RASTAFARI
FARI-Sight, I have Compassion for the I them, ARK I as well as I mention that the I speak with Babylon tongue, Come so Angery and full of Hate, Blinded By Ignornce I&I pray to JAH to give the I them guidance. Speaking with such disrespect, I realize it is the I them Ego speaking, for JAH would not speak in such vain and vesed ways. JAH have mercy on thy soul, son. Go to him yet the rocks will be melting. New age masquerade, that is funny for I&I come with LOVE and Respect. Yes Idren the I them comes with ancient times, It reminds I of ANCIENT BABYLON. Keep digging I pit, for the I digs two pits. Selassie I Teachings has nothing to do with the Aner and prejudgement thou has cast down upon I. I have been Trodding RastafarI for over 25 years and go to H.I.M. everyday all day, H.I.M. is I guide not these foolish words that the I them speak. I have nothing to hide yet it apears that the I shows what is on FarI-Sight heart and that is Hatred and Predjiduce. That Iyah is a sin, and of the Flesh, never will the I them See the Kingdom of Heaven. I&I Forgive the again, and continue to do so, for Forgivness is the FYAH that will Burn Up this wickedness and ignorance. SEEK and Ye shall find, If the I them keeps looking for fault than continually that is what Ye shall Find, I&I as the Diciples did in Ancient times, will shake the Dirt off I shoes and Move On, for I see that Hatred has Blinded the I them. I&I BONGO IYAH given to I from ON HIGH through H.I.M. It is matters not what the I them say. For Only Selassie I knows what is on I Heart. It is Ironic the I them has chosen the Name FAR I SIGHT. perhaps the I should be called Near SIGHTED. FOr that is how the I them IS. HATRED, ANGER, DISRESPECT, ALL PERTAIN TO THE GREAT WHORE OF BABYLON THINKING. SO REPENT to SELASSIE I and HE SHALL FREE THE I THEM OF THESE THINGS> I&I SHALL PRAY TO JAH RASTAFARI for to FREE THE I THEM SOUL from these chains of IGNORANCE, HATRED and DISRESPECT.
The way the I THEM FARI-Sight is carrying himself is the very reason the DEVIL still wonders this Earth, Thei I them Is feeding the Devil with these Ways of ANGER. JAH can Redeem the I them, ask and it shall be given unto you. TRY a little LOVE and COMPASSION. It may Free the I them and remove the PLANK from the EYE. Intead of worrying about the speak in your bredrin. SEEN? OH< for the RECORD I&I am not NEW AGE, I AM OLD SCHOOL. ANCIENT BLACK. YES I
ONE LOVE
FORGIVNESS
SELASSIE I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/20/2009 12:10:42 PM

25 years!!! Black and Ancient???! and u still deh yah up in Rome tippity typing on the internet to argue with us lickle small youth... idren who are more upful and PRODUCTIVE in 25 years of LIFE than u have been in 25 years of 'trod'!!! LOL LOL LOL.

Don't you have something to teach us? How do we get outta here. Babylon chains & shackles are chaffing. Uncle, we wanna go home now!!

What's that..? Stuck urself?? I see.

u know thats what I don't like about unuh... u always run and go for the ego talk. And what would u call the condescending rants (dressed up as nicey pie blessings - that is almost devilish how thats the only style u guys know). No facts... just some long talk about JAH mercy, and that kinda nasty 2 faced hater nonsense that u old wutless dreads love to gwarn with on road, trying to act like u have authority to dish out any of the blessing. What are you ALL still doing here???!

Between u and gen.nyabinghi's representation... I hope no one here is wondering why the most productive of our young minds in this iwah hardly see nothing in Fari that they should - cos unuh big sofa locs boys are blocking the way, eating 'white meat' and getting pure beer gut. And by the way, before you start... raspect for who? For what? I find u old boys who have done NOTHING but chat and look one BAG of gyal ur whole trod dispicable. I've seen many of u before... and was told to keep clear... it's pure Solomon wannabes. Period.

Thats why its nuff noise you would hear from I womban (yes, this is a female telling u to sit down and stop gagging on ur own nonsense). About man is the head of I. There are 3 men in 1 at I head... and within my life they come in different forms. No foolish small BOY in a big man's body is the head of I. I tell fool man where to go. Trust.

My personal annoyance is the fact that true your types of attitude, there is hardly ANY DAUGHTERS in the trod in this time HERE. Not like when His Majesty was making the tour! Its just NUFF white women who seem to kinda like to run down the solomon womaniser types... and then say rasta thinking she might sway him from wife no. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.... what an abomination unto JAH.

Anyway, I am happy because it means that you are suffocating your own earth in your own garden. Meaning you are soon overcome. See if she gives u anything forward... if she doesn't swallow u and spit u out into infinity.

Luckily, we Zion daughters are surrounded by Kings, Prophets and Priests, who are too busy being glorious and enchanting to even instigate queens' displeasure. We are too busy feeding them, and blessing them to get them into any annoyance, since we hardly have a disagreement inside Zion gate.

So keep lambasting your women and juniors... but don't ask why unuh always seem to end up lonely old long bagga locs men with no queen looking after u, all the youths gone away uninterested, even ur young Binghi dash pure fiyah on u old Binghi. They say u left nothing for them except nuff bad reputation and more struggle.

You should send them to Jerusalem SchoolRoom, InI will deal with them good. Wake them up proper. That includes your bag of woman too. I know plenty of Boboshanty who need a good daughter... can teach her about herself... and can treat her right. A.K.A. The R way.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/20/2009 1:19:05 PM

RASTAFARI
Yes I Sistren, TRUE WHAT THE I SPEAK. I have nothing I can teach the I, I have no authority, Jah has authority over I. I humble I Self. All said in thy eyes come true for nothing can be placed before thee to show any different. So I shall go to school and learn what JAH RASTAFARI has to teach I. Give Thankks for pointing out I faults, I think thee to be Wise as well as with wonderful sense of humor and have enjoyed the I them post. I know nothing that I know. I shall continue Loving JAH RASTAFARI. Whether or not I for the past years been just a wanta be or not I shall be For Iver Loving H.I.M. for He has guided I to the Revelations of TRUTH. If there os no room in this house for I so Be it. I have stayed True to Loving H.I.M. and At the Closing of the Day there Is only Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI who is with I. No One else. When I Queen and Children Sleep I pray for the Healing of the World and the End of Prediduce and this Mental Slavery upon this Earth. I do not perpetuate Hate, I Love I Bring. There may not be Room in this House for I but I Know there are Many Mansions in my Fathers HOUSE for I to Love H.I.M.
It is not for I to question but to ask when will people get H.I.M. Teachings. LOVE and COMPASSION. That is It. LOVE THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, and LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. That is it. Yet skin color continues to be a seperation even amongst RASTA. It brings sadness to I Heart. I have a very simple Life, Work hard Give Freely to I&I comunity and work at helping others, I LOVE JAH WHOLE HEARTEDLY. Know man or wombman knows what is written on another yet all seem quick to judge, that keeps the devil alive and war on the rise. It brings to Mind H.I.M. Speech to the League of Nations. I&I shall end this with LOVE and FORGIVENESS. NO Anger or HATRED shall KEEP I in BONDAGE of SHAKLES and Chains. RASTAFARI I Repent and ask Forgiveness and Teach I the Ways to Be ONE. RESPECT to THE ALMIGHTY and to ALL those who are filled with hatred I say let it go for Food for the Devil is all that is. That is all I have to TEACH, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, in whatever way one can LOVE JAH to the Fulness. That is the Answer. Do not be LED by the HEART. ONE MUST LEAD THE HEART TO JAH RASTAFARI. JAH is I authority No ONE else can truelly know I&I.
ONE LOVE
ONE HEART
ONE AIM
ONE DESTINY
SELASSIE I LIVE
BONGO IYAH JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/20/2009 2:06:43 PM

RastafarI
YAA, by the way I man do not drink beer nor have a sofa. lol. I man run a whole foods bakery and work at showing I comunity another way to Live Ital FOODS and thinking, I teach classes with others to enlighten people on eating natural and healthy.I teach Art in an Elementary School volentarily. so, Judge I if thy will for the I them no nothing of I. As far as what I have done in the past 25 years of I trod. In all humility I&I feed over 60 people with I baked goodsfree of charge for they have no money. and Give a percentage of I earnings and goods to several Centers for unwanted youth and single Mom's. I&I have headed several musical events for Earth Day and Have been a Voice in the NORML organization. I Have Run a Hemp store that served the comunity to give knowledge as well as money to those in need. Affiliated with several other non profit oraganizations. I do this for JAH. and Have kept these things Anonymous, up to now because it seems as though the I them think I am some wanna be Solomon , Uncle whatever. lol. I have never up to today had to share what I do for JAH because your judgement has asked. and out of the I them ignorance think I have time to sit and be idle. Idle hands are the Devils work shop. I put I Heart into JAH RASTAFARI. So, I know I works are CLEAN and good, So come with it Sistren, now what has the I done? I works I do are for JAH RASTAFARI not someone like the I them wanting to find fault in I. SO, Stop with this Disrespect, I keep these things to I self to not sound vain or proud, JAH knows what I do. Now so does the I them. I work from sun up to sun down to better this earth and shed Light, Light and Love, not disrespect. I ask what has the I done in her 25 years? HMM? please share with I and teach I.Please, look at the GOOD THINGS in LIFE not the imperfections. I&I do not profess to be as HOLY as some, JAH knows I Heart not those who want there works to be seen by people. I do not judge I self on what I have done, I AM not boasting, it is not I works I do BUT JAH WORKS. That is I&I REDEMPTION, not the fact that I feed hungry people. I do it because it is I calling. So if the I them wish to continue to find fault it is the fault within thyself not I. JAH will Chastise I not the I them. BURN FYAH everyday on I. RASTAFARI. This not some 25 year hobby I am serious about JAH WORKS, it is not for the I them to Judge I. for some One will be Judgeing the I them. SEEN? SO, Call I what you will. I am Honest Sencier and working at doing JAH WORK for JAH not the I them... It is though the I them can not handle the fact I am serious and do good works. So, like Babylon try and tear I down. YA CYANT JAH uses I everyday to do H.I.M. WORKS. Let JAH JUDGE it will make the I them life easier. The only thing thee keeps coming forward with is I skin color. Think about H.I.M. Teachings and Ponder, and Pray. SOME people can not be taught, they already know everything and think they are holier than thou. Do not fall under that Spell. Know nothing there for you can learn everything, that is what I&I try to do daily. LOVE and Forgiveness. Love and Forgiveness. It saddens I that I have to share i works that I do for JAH so perhaps the I them can see I am REAL, but has it helped? Has the I learned anything?
ONE LOVE
Selassie I
IYAH

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/20/2009 3:00:12 PM

Bongo Iyah, you said,
------------------------------
ARK I as well as I mention that the I speak with Babylon tongue
------------------------------

Don't misrepresent I. I didn't say FarI-Sight spoke with babylon tongue, and also I don't think that he speaks with babylon tongue. None of us speaks everything the way Haile Selassie I speak and most of us deal with some things the way babylon would deal with it, but that doesn't mean that I and I speak with babylon tongue. To say that to FarI-Sight is far worse than him calling you Italian boy, or calling other's white boy. FarI-Sight is RasTafarI, I could see that for a long time. I and I may not agree on everything, but I still know that he is RasTafarI.

And honestly, after thinking about it more, I have more Iverstanding why FarI-Sight is speaking that way he is. There is a good reason that since I started this trod, I hardly deal with white Rastas. Most of the time I trod with African RasTafarI, and the few times when I have dealt with white Rastas was to try to teach them the way of RasTafarI. I have found that most of them couldn't handle RasTafarI heights at all, and if it wasn't for the hope that in time some of them would learn, I would say that not just most, but all of the white Rastas who I personally have reasoned with can't handle RasTafarI Heights. Some of them literally went mad because they couldn't handle the Heights. The only reason I know that there are some out there that can handle the Heights, comes from what other African RasTafarI have told I about some white RasTafarI they know in the Caribbean.

I don't think that most white people are evil, but I do think that most white people that come and say they are Rasta, are not. Some of them might want to be, but being RasTafarI has very little to do with wanting to be One. It has to do with being One.

And although I didn't say it at the time when the I decided to change your name. I thought it was inappropriate because of the Heights I see from the RasTafarI Idren who are called Bongo. The I shows more Heights than most white Rastas I have seen, but calling yourself Bongo is a serious thing, and honestly, I have yet to see those kind of Heights from the I.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/20/2009 3:26:26 PM

RastafarI, Yaa I was thinking about the eloquent and poetic words the I them wrote about how men like I man deal with womban, and It reminded I of this: In I last post when I was telling the I them what I do for JAH and not sit on the sofa, etc... It reminded I of I Queen, who I love and deeply respect, I am blessed for I wife has a disease called LUPUS, does the I know the devistation that Lupus brings to the Body. Lupus means Wolf, which it is named that because you never know how it will show it's face. She can barley move or get around. Iman have to carry her and bath her sometimes. It breaks I down to see her deal with so much pain, yet I know I&I need to be strong for her. We have three children,The youngest 5 Samson, has a pacemaker, he was dead at age 2 days and came back through the Mercy of JAH, So, when I talk about mercy trust I, I Know mercy. I reread the I them post and the Arogance and ignorance I hear and the Judgement upon I who the I does not even Know shows I ONE thing, That the I has Put I in some Mental Box that the I them has created. I give everyday Iman humbleness to JAH to help I deal with these things in I life. So, do not throw stones at I. Check thyself. I man oldest daughter deals with Asthma, has the I them ever had to carry a limp child to a breathing machine in the dead of Night? Or carry thy SPOUSE to the Bath Tub because there pain is so great they cannot stand. Or See a child connected to a bunch of Heart wires to make sure his heart is functioning. . SO, when I say practise forgiveness, or have mercy. I know what forgiveness is. Do not classify I man as some Uncle Tom, that shows I it is the I them who keep this mental slavery. "Heal yourself". Christ said it.the I them chains are not for I to Unshakle. It is your Judgement and hatred toward whatever mental image the I them have. I realized it is not I the I them are talking to it is some image of a "white man". So, know this the arogance is not from I. I apreciate the I shedding light on what I do in the Name of JAH RASTAFARI. His blessings to I come everyday. and after all these things I man do for I family I then turn to I comunity to help I bredrin and sistren what ever race color or creed. I do it for JAH RASTAFARI, not wanting any acknowledgement. I need not the I them aproval. I have JAH JAH Blessing. I ask again, with all sincerity, what does the I them do? SEEN? Do not Judge I and that is what the I them has done. For truelly in the eyes of JAH the only thing the I has done is cast a stone at I. JAH HAS SHIELDED I FROM that. Have some respect I ask if not for I than for I&I. SEEN? So, if I could teach the I ONE thing and what I have ever worked at bringing to this HOUSE is LOVE, LIGHT and COMPASSION. The I them can take off those shakles any time, but why have the I tried to put them on I&I? What has the I done in the 25 years? I ask again. Are you getting my message?
I have Experienced RASTAFARI in the Depths of Hell as well as the HIGHEST of HIGHTS, if FARI-Sight can not call I Bongo that is His Pride. I have recieved Direct commune with SELASSIE I to recieve that name, I take it on humbly. as I do All the things JAH calls I for. I do not seek or need aproval from those who know not those Revelations. Is it so hard to JAH works in mysterious ways and contrary to what the I them believe I am TRIED and TRUE RASTAFARI. It matters not what a mortal may think, JAH KNOW, JAH KNOW, JAH KNOW.
Call I names it changes not the truth. Just because the I them may not believe does not make it So. What soever you do do the least to my bredrin and sistrin as you do unto me. YESUS CHRIST was rejected for not being of some specific religion. He as his diciples were killed by the very people who claimed they loved him. How Ironic.
Selassie I Live
IYAH

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/20/2009 3:27:29 PM

Bongo Iyah, I have something else to say about this comment of yours:
---------------------------------
I&I Forgive the again, and continue to do so, for Forgivness is the FYAH that will Burn Up this wickedness and ignorance.
---------------------------------

If you are forgiving with the purpose of forgiving being "the FYAH that will Burn Up this wickedness and ignorance" The only Fire you will be burning is on your own self. The kind of forgiveness you are speaking is not forgiveness at all, but is just vanity. And by what continued in your post after speaking of "forgiveness". It is obvious that your forgiveness is not true, but is just vanity.

If you truly forgave FarI-Sight (even though I don't think he is looking for or even wants your forgiveness), then you wouldn't have such bad things to say against him right after you speak of forgiveness, you went further than just speaking about things he did that you didn't agree with. So don't speak of forgiveness when you are not forgiving, or you will receive the same kind of forgiveness from the Most High. No matter how much you try to cover your feelings with the veil of "forgiveness", the feelings will always be there and will come to the surface, as they have.

It is better to be honest with yourself and realize that you have not forgiven, otherwise you are just fooling your own self. And also if you are honest with yourself, then you always leave the option open to forgive in the future, otherwise, you will never forgive because you have imagined that you have already forgiven.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/20/2009 3:37:19 PM

RASTAFARI
Ark I, I hear the I them and agree. Iman will Burn Fyah upon I self and I vanity. I ask forgiveness of those I have offended, I Am progressing towards perfection and with JAH help will hope to get there. I think it would be best for I to leave the House for awhile and re evaluate I self and do some serious self exaimination. I do lOVE and Forgive and ask the same from I Master Selassie I.
Ark I I do apreciate the I them Level words. Respect and One Love I shall continue to carry the Flame of H.I.M. and Live and work at attaining the Hieghts. Give thanks to ALL who reside here. May peace profound find I&I in JAH TIME. ONE LOVE
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/22/2009 1:59:48 PM

I wanted to clarify something I said in one of I previous posts.
--------------------------------
And honestly, after thinking about it more, I have more Iverstanding why FarI-Sight is speaking that way he is. There is a good reason that since I started this trod, I hardly deal with white Rastas.
--------------------------------

I wasn't referring to Bongo Iyah when I made that statement and paragraph. I was thinking about it today and realized that I didn't give any explanation why I said that statement, and realized that it would look like I was refering to him. I made it clear in the other parts of I reasonings when I was refering to him.

The reason I said that was because of an experience outside of the forum with a white "rasta" I met recently. He had a complete lack of humbleness and order.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/23/2009 8:30:15 AM

bless,

i stumbled upon this little piece of information and thought to share. sorry to go off/on topic?!?

Rosicrucians,

international fraternal order devoted to the pursuit of esoteric wisdom. (esoteric means that it is intended for or understood by only a few chosen people as an inner group of disciples or initiates) Two such orders in the United States are the Rosicrucian Fraternity and the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, usually abbreviated AMORC. The former group has a headquarters in Quakertown, Pennsylvania; the latter group has an international headquarters in San Jose, California. Both groups hold that the order began in remote antiquity in Egypt and continued in existence through periods of deliberate secrecy. Rosicrucian teachings combine elements of

Egyptian Hermetism (Magic, alchemic which is the power to change one thing into another by magic),

Gnosticism (an occult salvation system, stressing knowledge as essential for salvation. A combination of mythology, ancient Greek philosophy, ancient religions and Christianity) ,

Jewish Cabalism (an occult philosophy of certain Jewish Rabbis, esp. in the Middle ages, based on a mystical interpretation of the Scriptures),

and other occult beliefs and practices.

Many scholars believe that the order actually developed in Germany after the publication of the Fama Fraternitatis and the Confessio Rosae Crucis (1614, 1615; The Fame and Confession of the Fraternity of the Rosy Cross; trans. 1652). These pamphlets record a journey to the Orient made by a pseudonymous Christian Rosenkreuz, who was said to have lived at least a century earlier; they claim that the movement was founded by Rosenkreuz in order to impart the secret wisdom he had gained. The symbol of Rosicrucianism is a combination of the rose and the cross, from which the order takes its name.

From "Rosicrucians," Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2000. © 1993-1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

RootsTafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I