Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3467&start_row=1

Very interesting reading

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/15/2009 7:59:26 PM

RASTAFARI
this may interest those who have the time to read. it is too long to post(32 pages) so check it out. www.rosicrucian.org/publications/positio.pdf
(Rosicrician Order is from the same teachings as the Essenne Brotherhood of ancient times. The name translates to Rose Cross. The cross a symbol for the body the Rose a symbol for the evolving Soul.)
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/16/2009 10:32:05 AM

bless deh bongo iyah,

very interesting reading indeed even though i couldn't finish it all at once. i even went as far as looking up and reading on the 'essene brotherhood'! intense stuff!

http://www.holyorderofmans.org/White-Brotherhood/essenes.htm

---------------------
Thus, Jesus was born in the Essene Brotherhood, but the Essene Brotherhood did not constitute a religion or a church or a sect. While all of them were of the Aryan race, they did not constitute a race of people that was composed of only one nationality.
---------------------

find anything interesting from this piece?!? tsk tsk (",)

RootsTafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/16/2009 11:40:12 AM

Fire i dash pon the whole a dem

Great white brotherhood....fiyah, go back to venus

i heard them say...Sanat Kumara,the founder is lord of earth and humanity ...Fiyah

lol...hmm Sanat.....S.a.n.a.t

rearrange the letters and see what you get

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/16/2009 5:36:32 PM

RASTAFARI Live
RAS KebreAB, I am not sure where this sanat kumara fits into this post. This person has nothing to do with the web site Iman put up. The Essene Brotherhood and other Ancient Mystic Schools from the time of the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls wore white robes and were given the name Great White Brotherhood. Whom ever this sanat charicter is has absolutely nothing to do with the true and tried Esenne Brotherhood. Did the I read the manifesto on the web sight? I assure the I these people are from ancient times, not venus. I think the I has mistaken the Ancient Brotherhood for Some New AGE group who has taken the name Great White Brotherhood. Yesus Christ studied with the same mystery or Mystic schools that taught many priniples that Yesus used in healing people. John the Babtist was an Essene, Joseph father of Yesus was an Essene. Please do not go on what nonsense these foolish New Age devils say. It is once again a plot to hide the Truth. Check out the web site and then decide. The Rosicrusian Order is an Ancient School that teaches many sound principles, Selassie I studdied some of the very same manuscripts that were kept secret to the public, in order to preserve the truth. I looked on line and checked out this sanat and Ras he is not anything to what the Ancient teachings I am presenting from this web sight. He along with this Elizabeth Clair person are some New Age devils that have stolen the name only. I humbly urge thee to read on the web site and then make judgement. Venus has absolutley nothing to do with what this is about I assure thee. It is from Ancient Schools not modern devilizm. Read it and then if the I wishes to burn fyah I shall burn it with thee. I tell the truth when I say Selassie I himself has studied these same teachings.
I also do agree that Fyah burn this sanat kumara. It is not what I&I know as truth and is also not affiliated with the Ancient Mystery Schools. The article I wish thee to read has nothing to do with these people the I them speak of I assure thee that.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/16/2009 6:53:05 PM

I don't know very much about the rosicrucians, but it seems like they are just another secret Babylon society, somewhat connected to masonry. Here is something I found:

The term Rosicrucian (symbol: the Rose Cross) describes a secret society of mystics, allegedly formed in late mediaeval Germany, holding a doctrine "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm. " [1]

Between 1607 and 1616, two anonymous manifestos were published, first in Germany and later throughout Europe.[2] These were Fama Fraternitatis RC (The Fame of the Brotherhood of RC) and Confessio Fraternitatis (The Confession of the Brotherhood of RC). The influence of these documents, presenting a "most laudable Order" of mystic-philosopher-doctors and promoting a "Universal Reformation of Mankind", gave rise to an enthusiasm called by its historian Dame Frances Yates the "Rosicrucian Enlightenment".[3]

In later centuries many esoteric societies have claimed to derive their doctrines, in whole or in part, from the original Rosicrucians. Several modern societies, which date the beginning of the Order to earlier centuries, have been formed for the study of Rosicrucianism and allied subjects.

Also, Napolean Bonaparte was a member

Another interesting picture:

Inverted pentagram in the Martin Luther rose

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/16/2009 7:11:40 PM

Lol, I see them put pentagrams in everything now days. Fiyah though on all these secret societies. His Majesty taught I and I the knowledge to seek. He also told I and I what to do with that knowledge:

"Any who may wish to profit himself alone from the knowledge given him, rather than serve others through the knowledge he has gained from learning, is betraying knowledge and rendering it worthless."

I and I knowledge is to chant, not to withhold and put a price on it, such as the secret societies do.

Selassie I live!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/16/2009 8:00:59 PM

Greetings...

That pentagram thing was funny. The Rosicrucians today are a group that I'm not fond of (very strange activities in west Africa), and I can't really comment of Rosicrucians of old. The Essenes, however, seem like a group that deserve no disrespect and have probably been instrumental in much of the Biblical knowledge that has been imparted through the ages, don't be distracted by the "new age" groups that tout that label. One fact about His Majesty, he read a lot about Napolean.

Selam

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/16/2009 8:24:39 PM

RASTAFARI LIVETH
Just wondering if any of the I them has read the article, before casting the judgement. I&I can find fault in any man made doctrine, but if there is one thing I have learned from H.I.M. was to practice tolleranc'. If I seek I shall find. If I seek out fault I shall find it. This was sent to I from an Elder RASTA of the Earth age 51. He Is an Nazarite, Essene, a member of the Ancient and Mystical Order of the Rosea Crusis. The Same Great White Brother Hood that ELIJAH himself was apart of. That is a fact. It is Truth. Check into the Essene Brotherhood. They are in the Dead Sea Scrolls and were the first people who started the HOSPITALS. It is True. I do not need to nor feel I should defend them. The very teachings of CHRIST SELASSIE I come from this same BROTHERHOOD> IT is not some ELITE group that started in Germany in the 1600's. It has been around since man has been around. The MAGI who came to YESUS 2000 years ago were Members of the GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD, the ESSENE BROTHER HOOD. TRUE ! SEEN? It is documented. It is not some ELITE SECret. STUDY he Essenes, they were the first physicians, and healers. first to REALIZE there is but ONE GOD. JAH RASTAFARI. With that said I just thought this article would intrest those of an OPEN mind. I did not realize so much Judgement would come before even looking at the article. Yet energy has been spent to "defraud" some one's doctrine, without even reading what I asked to be checked. I did not want this to be a debate about the "secret societies" Let us reason about the Article. SEEN? Let us get past our stereotypes and open our minds to thinking freely, that's all. All this chatter shows I only One ROOTS TAFARI has actually read the Article. AS I SAID it is Interesting. And it is also funny because all the Judgement cast is fortold in this article that some will see and others will be blind. Just get past all the PREJUDGEMENTS and READ it. I think it will be interesting to the I them. With ALL RESPECT and TOLERANCE, LOVE and COMPASSION. This information is interesting, very interesting.
ELEAZAR1234, the photos of those pentagrams the I has put up do not pertain to the Ancient Mystical Order of the Rosea Crusis I am speaking of. As Ras KebreAB showed some charicter of some NEW AGE devil it is not the Ancient Order I am speaking of. Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Josiah, David, Solomon, YESUS, and his Father Joseph, John the Babtist, Selassie I all were part of this Brotherhood. It is kept secret as I said as not to have people water down and destroy the doctrins. No other reason.
ONE LOVE
SEASSIE I
IYAH

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/16/2009 9:47:12 PM

Fire burn that folly. Fire for the Rosicrucians, using Black Science and twisting it to do evil.

Burn dat to ashes, man.

Mr. Wahdahdah, you are wrong in saying the Essenes were the first healers. Pure lie, man. It was the Incient Itiopians ( Kushites ), although the Essenes were also a Black, "Hamitic" people, not from the "Aryan Race."

The I them see it? This is white Aryan supremacy doctrine man.

Go away with your Eurocentric rubbish, Italian boy

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 4/17/2009 12:33:12 AM

RASTAFARI
I only said that this was an interesting article now I am being judged.LOL This is not about Iman, yet FarI-Sight needs to disrespect I. Well that is foolishness. I only asked if the I them read yet this has stirred such hostility. I&I do not lie the Essenes come from the Ancient Kushites, they were "theroputi"( therputics). where the I them get the idea of Black Science is pure foolish ness, it is not true bredren. It is from the same teaching of those mentioned, including H.I.M. The Brotherhood is just that "The Brotherhood". Go back into Ancient Scripture, I am Not a Liar, Do not be so disrepectful and full of hate toward I, Why does the I FarI-Sight need to get personal calling I names is that compassion I think not. No need to disrepect, I. I have not come here to disrespect yet the I them try and pull I down not raise I up. What kind of Love is the Brahdah there. Disrespect, All I asked and said was to read and check it ou, why the I must cast a stone on I is ignorant. I show no disrepect to the I them. Fyah. If thee would have just read instead of imediatly going for I throat. Mr. Wahdahdah.lol Love and Compassion. That is all Idren, the article has no black majic nor foolish new age things, it is a plea for all mankind to come together and love One another. Nothing More, yet the I them has made it into something evil. Such judgement, the I should be ashamed, Do not scorn I, I love I bring every time, yet disrespect the I them give I. Yes show I the teeth. I see them.lol Come now, this is not a personal thing, if the RAS could have not judged and just read the I them would see, it was a plea for LOVE and COMPASSION, that is not EVIL or BLACK Science. "FYAH burn that folly." Call I names and break I bones but Selassie I will Protect I from the I them rudeness. It is so Ironic the I respond in such a way. such blindness to the truth. yet see it the way the I them see it. I laugh because the article talks about people just like the I them, who think they know what is and what is not yet meet the Christ and Crucify and Spit upon HIS Name. such foolishness.
Show some respect, all I asked was to be open minded and read an article on Love and Compassion. and the I them Show Anger and Hatred. I ask is that of JAH or sayin prayers to the Devil.
If One would read the article it shows the need for mankind to come together and help One another reguardless of race, color or creed, yet FARI-SIGHT is trying to cause some seperation and calling I Italian Boy, that is so very intelligent and loving, just what this world needs ,more seperation. I Love thee Brahdah and send positive vibes to thee so as to mash up thy hatred and anger, I&I a RASTAMAN, reguardless of I nationality, race, creed etc... Learn H.I.M. teachings and be tollerant, Open thy mind as to learn. It is amazing to read such narrow minded ness. yet this simple article I asked to be read, is about Love and Compassion, try a little Love Idren, do not be so quick to judge I. Thy arrows may sting but Selassie I will protect and fight against thy wickedness, judge not least ye be judged. I have come in Peace, not war. Open the Mind as well as the Heart or thy shall turn to stone. Fare thee well.
SELASSIE I LIVE
MR. WAHDAHDAH
IYAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I