Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3448&start_row=1

The Light must come

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/30/2009 6:55:18 AM

"Old Europe is a camp of armed men,

Of creatures cold and blue;

They live to kill, and yet pretend

They're friends to me and you.

America no better off,

Is watching Asia, too,

And all, combined, are mad,

Because of love untrue.

The human fellowship in God

Is lost to Europe's blood,

For man is but an angry beast,

Who spoils, like Noah's flood.

The Light of all the world must come,

To save the human race,

For Europe is a den of wolves,

Unfit to see God's face."

Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/30/2009 6:56:04 AM

The Light has come, Let His Name be praised throughout the earth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/30/2009 10:12:15 AM

That poem is called "Tribute To Hitler And Mussolini", but the way it is written along with other things Marcus has said, it looks like Marcus thinks all Europeans are like them.

When I sight some things that Marcus say like that poem and others. I first reaction is to get vex and insulted that I am looked at the same way as those wicked people when I have not lived I Life like them. And I think it is very likely that anybody of any skin colour or nationality would feel some vexation if they heard or read something like that said about them because of their skin colour or nationality. But when I think about Marcus' experience, it must have looked like all Europeans are the evil people he is describing in that poem, because probably all or most white people he came across dealt wickedly towards him and other black people, especially in those times.

It is sad that evil people can give a bad name to other people who happen to have the same skin colour or nationality. Part of I thinks that Marcus should have had Higher Heights as Selassie I does and realize that all people who are from Europe are not the same. But I guess a person who is in a position where they never see the white skin people who are not the same as the evil ones, will only be able to imagine or consider it a possibility that there are others who are not the same as the evil ones, so if they don't want to lean on imagination or possibility, they can only believe that they are all evil.

I wonder about people in these times who speak the same way. Did all the white people they interacted with deal with them wickedly, and if that is so, where is that place where all the white people are so wicked because I never want to go there. Or is it that they don't have much interaction with white people at all, so they only use as a reference the times where white people they came across were wicked, or are they basing their thoughts on other people's writings or speech.

Some white, asian or east indian people think the same way about black, white, asian or east indian people, either through their limited experience or through belief based on the writings or speech of others. And also some people think that way towards a particular nation, whether or not that nation has the same colour of skin.

It will be great when the people of the world Learn the Teachings of Haile Selassie I. People will look at people for who they are, instead of making false judgements based on colour and nationality. And also, people will not live so wickedly to give others a reason to think that way.

But until that day, at least the Ones who have Learned the Teachings of Haile Selassie I will think with those Heights.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/30/2009 1:47:46 PM

Yes Honorables! Ras Tafari live!

I and I sight that Marcus did not think that all white people are evil becasue I have read Marcus words from his auto biography and he said that he had many white friends.

When I read the poem it seems to I that he is talking of the same Europe that I would speak of when talking of the wickedness in the West.
When I talk of Europe when talking of wickedness I talk of the upper class, the elite who take advantage of others, and benefit from the wickedness they do. Then remain privilige while the ones who are not of their upper class elite pay for their mistakes and suffer because of their greed.

I thank I and I God and King, Haile Selassie I, the light that shine in the darkness of I life, so that I could see and realize the wickedness of the system in which I am priviliged because of the colour of I skin.

That is why I sight that it is so important to show the people this wickedness, ebcause otherwise it is so easy for some to remain content with the system, because they do not suffer under it. If some Europeans were to feel the downpression that Africans feel under the white supremacist system I am sure they would realize.
The problem is many Europeans know very well the wickedness as they are on the inside of the system, and it is because they are privilige that they will not speak against it.

I sight that it is the white Europeans who are privilge by this white supremacist system that have the chance to bring it down from the inside. I and I must educate those others who are privilge by the wickedness of the benefit of being of white or light skin. Many white people in Barbados live quite happily as part of the upper class, and completely ignore the fact that the reason most are where they are today is because of the benefit given to them through over 400 years of the worst crime ever commited against imanity. Even Iself in the past would have never think about that so, but the light has shine in the darkness.
Most whites would say, 'but that is the past, and i am not racist.' I used to think the same way. lol as if saying that will turn around the hundreds of years of downpression. At the end of the day racist or not racist, I will expereice some sort of privilige because I am white skin.

It is Emmanuel I, Selassie I, and Marcus I that show I this.
I thank Jah that I have come to realize these things, so that I and I can educate other white people. As Selassie I said if one gains knowledge but does not share it, the knowledge he gained is for nothing.

Is it just I or do many of white people do not want to hear Africans tell them of this truth? I say this because Africans have been telling the world of their downpression, yet the Africans still downpressed.
Marcus tell them to let the Africans to repatriate, but they did not lsiten.
Emmanuel tell them to let the Africans repatriate, but they did not listen.
Selassie I tell mankind to treat one another as one, equal rights and justice, but man don't want to listen to Jah.

No matter what though, Africa will unite, because the world cannot unite untill Africa unite, as Africa is teh centre.
As Midnite sing, 'every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess, Ras Tafari Selassie I live!'

color blindness will get mankind nowhere.
I sight that when His Majesty said that spirituality is simply a way of life as inteded by the Most High in the beginning. What was the beginning? the beginning is simply ONE black love.

I remember Ras Kebre once said in a post that RasTafari is for anyone who accepts black highpremacy with clean hands and a pure heart. I and I say word sound to that.

NYABINGHI, death to all downpressors.

Ises unto the Most High Jahovia God Jah RasTafarI Almighty God Jah RasTafarI Selassie I Menen I.

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/30/2009 7:04:49 PM

it is true that Europe has a history of war,and and it is the center of jah woes, the sit of the beast.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/30/2009 7:21:08 PM

Unprecedented Treachery when Samuel Hoare the Foreign Secretary of England and Pierre Laval the Foreign Minister of France met on 8th December 1935 in Paris and signed the HOARE-LAVAL PACT which in essence was to cede two thirds of Ethiopia to Mussolini. This was done without consulting any Ethiopian, and indicates the level of fear that other Europeans had of Mussolini. HAILE I SELASSIE I is both Human and Divine. Within His Humanity, whilst in exile, He had it very hard. He bore the sufferings of a mortal man. His knee was broken in a car accident. The cold climate caused Him severe illness, to such an extent that on one occasion before the League of Nations at Geneva, his speech was read by Ato Lorenzo Taezaz, though He was present. News of the murder and slaughter of the Ethiopians by the Italians grieved HIM to unbelievable anguish. His words express this most profoundly when He states:
“We often heard about
The atrocities committed
Against Our people.
Their sufferings increased
The weight of Our sadness and
Made us nervous. As the result
We endured many sleepless nights.”
The day that will forever be in the memory of every human being with a conscience is the 19th February 1937. This was the day when an attempt was made in Addis Abeba to assassinate the butcher Graziani who was head of the Italians in Ethiopia. The bomb missed its mark and the Italians retalitated with “merciless carnage.” Many thousands of Ethiopians were killed in the most atrocious manner. The I Majesty has taught us to forgive, but never forget, and these barbaric blood-letting by the Italians will never be forgotten.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/31/2009 6:25:40 PM

"The Light of all the world must come,

To save the human race,"

.................not to save only one particular race

And we know from time that the wolves are indeed unfit to see Jah Face, and we know that it is in Europe that the wolves had their den.

It is not a question of Heigher Heights, idren Ark I, Marcus is there to say what was needed to be said at the appointed time

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/1/2009 8:11:51 PM

Natural, My Lord Kebre. True word sound,man. In fact, I would say, that what Marcus said, any Nubian, Kushitic, Kemetic, Itiopic King of our glorious Anciency would say the same thing in regards to the white race, and His Majesty is even the final and first fulfillmant of such an Incient Itiopian King of an R Kingdom.

Marcus spoke not as from the experience and encounter with whites in the west, but as a Black Man speaking of the encounter and experience with the whites since ancient of days. Sight?

The Incient Black Kings said the same things...(which i have no place nor time to go into now).If one understanding the science behind what shapes the behaviours and cultures of people, and how the hemispheres of the brain are implicated in this, reads this from this perspective, one would see how deeeeep Mosiah Garvey speech is

The human fellowship in God

Is lost to Europe's blood,

For man is but an angry beast,

Who spoils, like Noah's flood.

The Light of all the world must come,

To save the human race,

For Europe is a den of wolves,

Unfit to see God's face."

When he says europe is unfit to see God's face, it is not a new thing a Black man is saying. For they learnt spirituality through us, and would scientifically be UNABLE To do so on their own. It is because the L-brain dominance externalises their consciousness and prior to contact with Blacks lived as animals do, governed by their emotions and senses, the lower primitive part of our being/spirit, for e.g. cremated the dead, or left the corpse to be eaten by wild animals, had little regard or respect for women.

We must remember that Black High culture, of Africa, Sumeria, Black Babylonia, Akkadia, Chaldea(socalled Midlle East: Iraq, Iran),India (INDUS KUSH), even Australia and Amerika, only began to enter into decline and degeneration, from the point of contacts with whites.

Since the world has been dominated by Western culture and politics, it has been on the brink of destruction, entering into social decay, all of their institutions are failing.

The I also always say that only "some" whites were responsible for the evil deeds. Well, member what the italian journalist told his majesty, that the people didnt want war, but Mussolini did?

What did His Majesty reply?

Did He agree?? I dont reccall so...

He said the people are as much responsible (Like Obama said yesterday in London, " Some are to blame but all are responsible.) **!!!!**) as the government.

I hesitate not in saying that most people in the white race are evil and you have remnants of the race that are truly good, i am speaking from my experience only. I have met few good white people...there are some still...

That is why I declare that whites, especially,and all other nations through Rastafari is able to become divine and attain salvation, yet must humble to the Original Founders of Culture and learn from them and from their original understanding, and not the left-brain-Western approach to all aspects of life.

That is the importance of Emmanuel word that say " We want the world to walk black, talk black, eat, drink and live black in divine powers of Black Supremacy, HolY I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI. And Jah say He never create no white too..

Through this process, whites are able to polarise their right-brained and bring it into equilibrium with their left (which in history only the Kamau (ancient black "wgyptians") have done) and think in a black manner, a holistic and righteous manner.

Blackness is an Ideology put into Action. Rastafari is the embodiment of this Blackness.Thats why Jah say Black is Right and White is wrong. It is a state of being, a thought process, a philosophy culture, everything.

(NB: It is known and proclaimed by Western psychologists that Africans and some Orientals (Chinese, Tibetans,etc.) think differently to Whites and have major biological differences (the Westerners are more Left-brained and thus more segregative and could not help to be soand we are more Right-brained, and thus internalised, holistic, learning from within)

Till this day no one can say why Africans of Anciency (KMT) was able to found science, maths, religion, architecture, gemoetery,etc., in such a short period of time. Also how come the Chinese advanced so quickly since WW2 in science and technology and in the space of 100 or so years managed to do what the Whites took 2000 years to do, and even surpassed their level of technology!! It can only scientifically be proven to be because of the Right-hemispehere that is more dominant (which actually has a certain effect on the spirit too)

In my view, Marcus said what His Majesty was not in a position to say and Jah said the Truth through Marcus, which is another member of His Temple.

Holy John Marcus I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Notice how western culture glorifies obeying your emotions and indulging in them.

For example, billboards in the West promoting naked women, sexual content, violence, materialism, cheeky wickedness, and all their kids see this. In Traditional Africa (Incient and some parts today) people are surrounded by billboards/images of the divine.
Hon Ark I, no one improve on Marcus. I find nuff ones here try to put fault and error on Marcus (watch yourself,so-called 'ras power' bwoy) and that is just plainly out of order and mis-understanding.

I also want to point out to the I, my lord Ark I, that I see the I very sensitive and defensive when one criticises the evils of the white race and their history of blatant jealousy,envy and imbalance
(polarisation and overdominance of the Left brain hemisphere, thus a dominance of the evil, animal, lower part of our being, a purely materialistic and "thingish" being, not my opinion, but rather validated by his-story). Thats what "beast" means, governed by animal/emotional insticts. Unlike the West, who say the emotions are the way to advance spiritually, Africans always knew that being governed by emotions and senses brings out the evil in you.

I see the I get defensive and somewhat emotional about the issue all the time it comes up, as if ones are attacking the I personally.

No need to react in this manner as Rastafari is over that.

Rastafari Himself is a Black Liberator and as Empress Yaa says, a Paramount and the Highest Pan-Africanist, and He knows very well the white race history, and listen closely to how he speaks to them, and relate it to the ancient events.

Love

My lord...
Blessed

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/1/2009 9:12:17 PM

blessed love my lawd,
i was just thinkin, no sarcasim no hostility just a plain question my lawd.
i do overstand the anciency of race and humanity but i dont overstand the left part of the brain buisness..
because if i was white skinned by birth even tho my grandmother is a lightskinned black woman.. id be thinkin with that animal instinct and all of those things from ceation, and i came to kno spirituality meeting black people..
{which i do agree god word even his word is blackness}
but one thing is .../
a black man kidnapped me wen i was 14 raped my girlfren in front of me and beat me for 2 days mentally torchered me as my own blood dripped down my shirt hands tied behind my back , and blew crack in my face
now how is it that im born genetically animal thinkin, primitive evil..all these things but i still pray on my knees to a black god in a black man seen my lawd
if that had happened to a black child by a white man
that black child would never want to see another white person especially in church.
this is just something i want u to think about i pray i wasnt rude just some personal reasonin
ive been black heart from creation

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/1/2009 10:43:16 PM

FarI-Sight, the I said,
--------------------
I also want to point out to the I, my lord Ark I, that I see the I very sensitive and defensive when one criticises the evils of the white race and their history of blatant jealousy,envy and imbalance
--------------------

If people would come here and speak of evil things that black people have done, and instead of attributing that evil to that black person, they attributed the evil to the black race, I would speak against that wicked speech, and most likely everybody else who is reasoning on this forum would do the same.

I don't have anything to speak against a person who comes and speaks of wickedness that white people have done, I also speak against such wickedness. But when a person comes and attributes that evil to the white race, then I have something to say about that.

The reason I speak the way I do when people talk about the white race as you have just spoken, is because I know that it is fallacy. There are good and evil people in all races, because there is good and evil people amongst the human race.

The I said,
-------------------
I hesitate not in saying that most people in the white race are evil and you have remnants of the race that are truly good, i am speaking from my experience only. I have met few good white people...there are some still...
-------------------

From I experience with white, black, asian and other people, I will not hesitate to say that the majority that I have reasoned with are not evil, but a few people in each of those races were evil to various degrees.

Selassie I has declared his views on the different races on several occasions, so there is no room for misinterpretation of His views, He made HIMself clear, and I have never had anything to say against what Selassie I speaks, because he speaks nothing like some people come on this forum and speak.

The Light has come, Selassie I is I and I Light.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I