Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3447&start_row=1

Mount Zion

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/28/2009 4:35:37 PM

Greetings in Majesty. Selassie I first lives!

I wondered what thee I them might make of this, at least interesting discussion I trust of thee I them. Smile :) So, do read this posting which I came across on the web... by a Ras with an online name... Rasta Mikal Modebe on a site called world of jah.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/28/2009 4:35:58 PM

Greetings all.
Hail the King - Rastafari!

I wan speak with tongues of fire, by revealing to the world the powers InIhave , (stand firm!) so pay attention to what the spirit says to the world!

I am a servant of Jah, because I have been sealed on my forehead as one of the 144,000 written about in the book of revelations chapter 7: 4-8. InI want InI to inquire about these things so InI will overstand at once, by emailing Radio Nigeria Enugu, and asking them what happened on Sellassie's earthday in2006 when Abraham and I went there and spoke a few things!
Abraham Jay aka Nuclear Don is the leader of the 144,000. But beforeI introduce him, let I finish with what I want to reveal. I urge InItoday, to work with Abraham and I, to organize a dynamic network of Rasta men so InI can internationally play a strong role in promoting this knowledge, (paste it on all the sites that InI can) and conquer evil! Nuclear Don said I should move to the front line as Mikal. In rev,ch 12: 7-9, InI will see the main point for this writing, because it is where I see I powers manifesting on earth. As Mikal, I have the powers to make all that John revealed clearer, because I see the same visions, so I see how they all fit in this modern world!

I blow my trumpet now! I am manifesting I powers from twodimensions; as a sealed servant, and as the reincarnateMikal, the founder of Ethiopia, standing at one of the four cornersof earth, because Abraham has revealed to me who I REALLY am. Foryou to overstand me as a sealed Mikal, standing at one of the fourcorners of earth, King Sellassie revealed to I, through Abraham,that (pre-Adam and Eve) I am a reincarnate of the son of the firstNubian King-King Sellassie, I left Nubia and founded Ethiopia, and as a founder of Ethiopia I am standing at one corner of earth! This is the Alpha and Omega story!

The vision I will reveal now will make InI overstand everything that is going to happen soon, and will explain the four corners and Mikal and the beast-the ancient serpent! In a vision, I saw Iself with many other guards standing still on a straight line fencing an ancient kingdom . InI were wearingsophisticated ultra high end armored clothing made with leather and metals. InI were standing behind and holding the stem of tall, light weight rubber trees with very sharp thorns as leafs used to fence the kingdom. InI were holding the trees with our right hands, carrying spears in our pockets, and a shield on our left elbow, with one spear with our left hand. Then the next thing InI saw was a stampede of t-rex dinosaurs coming towards us. Immediately they reached where we were, InI used the trees to blind them by shaking the trees very fast. When they became blind, InI used the spears to kill them.

As InI were doing these things the beast I was killing started to morph into the head of Queen Elizabeth of England, to show that she is the head of the force of the beasts. When it morphed into her head, she had NO mouth and NO crown, meaning that from that day, spiritually, she became dethroned, her voice was taken from her! Immediately InI walked into Sellassie Kingdom, I saw myself in this modern world, and all I could see was many cartoon motion pictures of King Sellassie that have never been seen in this earth before in front of me.
And when I turned left and right I saw that I was with many HIV/AIDS patients facing the same motion pictures, and being cured, because I saw where InI were exchanging perfume bottles written HIV/AIDS on them, and InI were spraying them on ourselves as one of the therapies that will eventually be used to cure HIV/AIDS patients, and InI were all full of energy and happy!

SO, this is a war, the Nigerian Army is backing InI! I sent this email to the United Nations and I received a friday 13th email on a friday 12th without an address bar and subject bar, ONLY DATE! Another thing is that Abraham said that InI will resurrect InI dead Igalla culture, and I have seen it in a vision, ancient musical instruments were falling from the sky. My family, the Modebe family of Onitsha used to be the most powerful diviners living in this part of the world,it's in the Nigerian national archive, and I have seen a vision where I was told that we used to have Modebe high preists stationed at various places in this part of the world. I have seen in another vision where I became a guard in Aso rock guarding all that Africa has, and Abraham said that my family will be given the throne of Africa, meaning that I am going to take charge of everything that happens in this world!

Overstand the heavenly hierarchies.Have you ever heard of the words, "Telematics and informatics? " These wordshave taken over the media, so Why don't InI start something with ourinitiatives? InI have discovered all the tricks of the white manthrough the www. InI can comfortably act as staffs in all the Top rated banks in the world and speak their language, seal huge deals like all petroleum products deals @ www.rigzone.com, diamond deals, gold deals, all comodities deals, infotainment deals, Medium Term Notes deals, Bank Guarantee deals, G7 currency deals worth several trillion dollars, Euro papers (eg Euro clear deals), cash deposit deals, international promissory notes deals, BOT deals, selling and auctioning heavy factories worth several millions/billions of dollars, in short InIhave conquered www.rigzone. com, eceurope.com, applegate.co. uk, CORDIS (FP6 and FP7)...etc, and all the other B2B, B2C, C2C, sites by decoding all their activities.InI have even sealed these types of deals, so why should InI continue tolisten to who InI have already conquered in the spirit?

If InI does not know Telematics and informatics InI have not started knowing anything going on in this world!So Abraham Jay aka Nuclear Don is the Angel sealing the 144,000. He repatriated from London since 1989. He resides at 172 Ogui Road (Eagle Lodge). He has discovered a way to harness solar energy, and will make all ourenergy problems end. I saw a vision where diamonds were used to design logos in the gates of sky scraper buildings. Abraham said that there wont be any need for doctors, police and lawyers.Don't mind Pope, Elizabitch, the Bush man, etc. Abraham said that all of them will go to hell! Jah gave them the chance to lead the world and they failed. So open your eyes!Abraham is a policy authorizer, he said that Enugu State is the Mount Zion of old!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/28/2009 5:07:30 PM

RastafarI
Yes I, Yaa this is interesting and at the same time I am sitting reading and saying :WHAT? I first impression is this is just another Rant from some self proclaimed self impossed Prophet. It has brought to I a strong feeling of doubt and confussion, which always tells I it is not of JAH. So, at most I find it interesting but written by someone who brings confusion within RASTAFARI. I will re read and Iditate upon it when I have a clearer mind to do so. I have gone through the long post on Ras KebreAB's post about Ras Power. So that was quite a session to ingest. perhaps I am clouded and should read this when I am fresh. But I feel this is a bit out there and get no sense of Divine Perception from this. There fore it does not feel it is Of JAH. That is I&I first impression. I have been today sudying Garvey and then went to this and recieved an entire different vibe. Garvey CLARITY. This some one who needs guidance. First impression. First response. I will try it again later. One Love, Blessed Love.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/29/2009 2:57:17 AM

all i can say that is lie, this man only speak of him self,

queen Elisabeth is not the head of nothing, the pope is

and prophets only bring people back to true worship,and not new truths

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/29/2009 7:32:03 AM

Yes RASTAFARI
again I try to muttle through this and it is so dense with the flesh and ego I can not get truth from any of this. These types of things give stereo types to those who seek to discredit RastafarI. It is humorus on one hand and sadly absurd on the other. Perhaps this person who wrote it needs much guidance and Love
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/29/2009 11:07:47 AM

I wasn't going to interrupt the stream of reasoning. But I just had to say given the recent wranglings, regards Ras Power... now thee i say the queen of england is not in charge of nothing, but the pope IS. weren't thee i saying to I that neither is the pope in control of anything...? You got I so confused.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt. Please continue to assess and comment family.

Give thanks.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/29/2009 5:02:10 PM

uhhhh.NUCLEAR DON? DID HE SAY ANGEL?WELL SOUNDS LIKE HE BELIEVES IT
I THINK I JUST GOT JET LAG OR SOMETHIN,
WHAT EVER HE SAID HE SAID IT TOO FAST 4 ME ..HE WOULD DEF. HAVE TO TELL HIS PEOPLE IN PERSON, COZ ON THE NET..IT SOUND LIKE MADNESS.
IM HAPPY THAT HE SO PASSIONATE BOUT HIS MAJESTY THO.
]HEY, ALL I CAN SAY, IS EMMANUEL IS FATHER ABRAHAM FATHER JESUS BROTHER MOSES THE GOOD SHEPARD AT THE DOOR..
AND I CANT TOO MUCH HEAR SOME ONE COMING WITH A NEW GOSPEL.
WHICH IT SOUND SLIKE TO ME SINCE IVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM.TILL NOW

WE!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/29/2009 5:30:16 PM

Sounds like some crazy ramblings.

Yaa, are you on world of jah?

RasTafarI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/31/2009 12:39:53 PM

Yeh... Blessings...

I'm not on world of jah... in the www, this is kinda where I reside, or chill. lol.

Ye know them bored times when you're just having a look around, and this is what I found.

Are you on world of jah Eleazar?

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 3/31/2009 6:08:28 PM

Yaa,

I am on world of jah, I use the same name, Eleazar

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I