Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3445&start_row=21

PATOI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/1/2009 10:05:57 AM

i cant beleive that i n i, isnt even used in the right spot in a lot of posts.its getting comical
specially when the reasonin be long and drawn out. and so serious.
and heated
------------------------------------
elder, me get weh yuh go seh .....
----------------------------------- lolol
-

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/1/2009 10:10:58 AM

this has been the punchline for me...

"A BUMBOKLAAT TING DAT"

- inSANEly creasing up. This has been the BEST thread of 2009!

Love to the house!

Is it bad to admit that this is one of the reasons I LOVE visiting this forum?!!

(and don't all start trying to get offended. I'm saying that reading this as a conversation has been better than watching a nollywood comedy! that is not a bad thing, it's just been the exchange)

Love family. Be blessed!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/1/2009 10:24:26 AM

I should say the best in the light entertainment section.

I have really been fulljoying the Marcus season ;)

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/3/2009 8:17:31 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... oh, sorry..

this was between me and bongo iyah and we solved it but hei, if ya'll still wan be backward that's fine by me. how i write and how i say it should be the least of concern for anyone who're trying to poke people just for conversation. we do threads, people, if we want to talk to others. and no my love, i dont get offended by such..

RootsTafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/3/2009 12:08:06 PM

rootz, i have one thing to say to you

i sight that you have a lack of humility problem, and i think you know this as well
you already checked your ego and apologised to Bongo Iyah.
Unfortunately, just one page later, i see your ego rise up again

i advice you to work on it
As a Rastafari daughter,know your Mother,Empress Menen and find out how much of your Mother is in you
All this reh reh reh talk dont impress i, only serves to de-press i

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/3/2009 12:16:30 PM

On another note,
i wonder, do the i them put as much effort to learn Amharic, Swahili, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa....as you do to learn Patois???

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/3/2009 1:51:01 PM

to whom it may concern

unfortunately my talk wasn't aimed at impressing you ras. apologies.. i found the comments the i's made petty as it didn't concern them and 'i will' have somethin to say to people who pass smart remarks! this is not bout ego my dear.. if i say ''ras, i find your input towards my talk stupid coz i don't really care to know how you feel coz you are just a bore anyway'' wouldn't you have something to say about dat?? seriously.. i dont get offended easily but i will stand up for myself!!

p.s i'm learning ahmaric actually so i guess 'yes'..

RootsTafari

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/3/2009 1:51:29 PM

no offence

RootsTafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/3/2009 3:57:48 PM

i dont have the energy to deal with this foolishness right now

its almost funny, ini grow up chanting Jah is i shield and armor, nowadays its like they grow thinking the internet will shield them

anyway, as you said, you dont care about what ini have to say.....unfortunatly for you, you should have cared

ok, keep going so, and we will see how long you can keep up your disrespectful ways

Messenger: rootz Sent: 4/4/2009 4:40:44 AM

bless,

ooh ras i didn mean to offend. really. (",) i was just askin what you would have said if i'd said dat to you. mmm.. if someone says somethin like dat obviously it would prick someone, ego aside, and it pricked me what they said and what i said pricked you.. dat's why you give me dat reply. I don say somethin i couldn tell straight to someone's face so imagine me there with you right now. tsk tsk.

p.s its interestin how people can just involve themselves in other people's conversations and when they get caught in the crossfire dem vex. "lol" as some would say.. tsk and a wink, if i may. pls lets just end this conversation coz this back and forth is.. seriously.

"here lies this thread that talks about patoi. ghetto soldier has hopefully garnered somethin useful amongst this.. load. fond memories i have of you. 'patoi', rest in peace."

RootsTafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I