Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3441&start_row=1

di herb

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah rain Sent: 3/25/2009 8:37:27 AM

Bless Ratsafari

lately InI been thinkin and jus wanta know y dem govment think di herb so bad. dem seh dat di herb can kill yh and dem push dat inah di minds of der followas, but what InI seen from dem follwas is dat dem us di cigarettes an di alcohol. both des products can kill yh. i mean look pon di facts, everydeh yh see dem people die of di cancer dat they only got from smokein dem cigarettes dem, and everydeh ders someone diein from alcohol or being killed by ah drivah. but do yh evea see any badness from deh herb and dem people who use it right? so InI wantah know why dem govment want dem people to die insteadah gettin smartah.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/25/2009 9:47:51 AM

The system will have anything that benefits to them through any means necessary. It is I and I RasTafari who stand firm, I and I do not bow, but I and I conquer the dragon, as I and I Holy Father Haile Selassie I did.
All the I in the house of HIM know and see how the system works against life, and oppress what works for life, this is how it is I. Iyesus said the world would hate us because of Him.

I and I must stay determined on the summit destined to us by Ras Tafari.

Holy I Selassie I

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/25/2009 11:26:54 AM

Yes RASTAFARI,
Yes Nice way the Ras I-Tom put the Word.
Yes, to worry why "the System" does any of it's folly is the sytem doing what it does to the I. And that is DISTRACT the I from the Works of Jah that must be done in these times. It is same like wondering why cancer speads in the body. Do not let the System do it's thing, is the way in which the system will fall. Meaning let the system be and deour it'self. Do not be wood for it's fire. And when the I starts to involve the I in questioning the "why" in the system than it takes thy mind from JAH. When the Works of Jah are being done and is the focus in thy Life than the system has no fuel, your thoughts, you anger etc...(Fuel for the Flesh) the system will devour , BURN, and EAT it'self. But put energy into these things and it shall devour the i. SEEN? I am not saying if the I feel strongly against a certain thing such as the Legality of Mariwanna, than EMBRACE what JAH works the I can DO. Instead of FIGHTING what the "system " does. That is the system's(devil, satin) only real plan. No matter what the "devil" will use any means necisary to devour the I's Life and destract I&I from our WORKS. DOes the I not think the SYstem is very smart. Well Sprout I say this the System will use any means to destract and it will use the very thing in which the I "PRIZES". Key REASON this Truth in which RASTAFARI as well as All the Great profits tell ALL to not store treasures here on earth. I&I take that for everything here on earth. Expecially the Laws that are set up by the SYSTEM to control I. JAH the Government is upon HIS shoulders. The Most High. That is the TRUE GOVERNOR.
So, do not fight these things, Embrace thy WOrks that the I can do to Make Positive changes. Let the SYSTEM DIE ALREADY!
RASTAFARI
SELASSIE I
IYAH

Messenger: rootz Sent: 3/30/2009 9:58:10 AM

bless

i've yet to hear of anyone who died of a herb overdose or anything like that. go to the prisons and ask the people who're in there for ganja esp rastaman and you'll hear dem seh they're in there caah dem get caught holding it, dem stole it (generally), dem get caught selling it.. Jah gave i the herb now babylon wants to play God and seh that which HE gave unto us is bad like they know whats best for mankind. fyah! me hear seh a couple of rastamen stood up and wanted to prove that nothing is wrong with the herb and so they let them american doctors run tests on them. the elders; who'd been using the herb had no problems whatsover and it was found that herb is actually medicinal. i uncovered that smoking cigarettes etc gives out carbon monoxide into the lungs which is not good for the body and its caused by thc in it but when one lights the herb, it actually burns the thc! ie you don't consume it(thc) as its destroyed by the fyah.

-------
-------
if using the herb is bad for us then why do they have 'medicinal ganja'?? it should be banned completely if indeed it was bad for us! in this side one can actually obtain a licence from babylon so that he/she may be able to deal with it legally for 'medicinal purposes' ie if you need it for health reasons. i have a history of asthma so that's an idea.. mmm..
-------
-------

these same doctors actually found out that smoking the herb slows ones brain down. one becomes calm in the head and we're able to reason properly when we do consume the herb.

an interesting fact: all of these death causing 'condiments' like alcohol and nicotine are actually controlled by babylon. you won't hear of anyone having his own 'frunto' plantation or his own factory where he brews alcohol and sells it to the people. in that way the system can be able to enforce tax on these products. but as for the herb, it's found in nature as Jah irated it and it's widely used that babylon a go make it illegal because he can't control it; he can't make money off of it. he can't make the people pay tax for it esp those who sell it etc. what babylon can't control, him go make illegal. fyah bun dat!

i and i
RootsTafari

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/30/2009 2:03:29 PM

Babylon use herb too.
some use herb just like a drug, for pure recreational purposes, nothing spiritual or medicinal about the way they use it.

Babylon will still take advantage of whatever situation. I saw a documentary a while back about medicinal marijuana and those who use ganja medicinally. Some use it medicinally and you can tell. But then they got the ones who go to the doctor and say 'I got anxiety' and get a prescription and use it as a drug, pure recreation.
Some of the doctors are jsut as bad as they said themselves it is very easy for anyone to get a prescription. this was in California I think.

I am not saying that using ganja for anxiety if better than using those pills, as those are just pure danger! however a lot of these people go to get a prescription with nothing medicinal in mind, just recreation in mind.
Things like anxiety do not even need to be treated with ganja. lifestyle is the treatment for psychological illness, or really the prevention. psychological and physical health go hand in hand.

Ras Tafari

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/30/2009 6:53:01 PM

fight against the herb is to prevent, the eyes of the blind from opening, to see the most high, Selassie I, bob Marley said the more you accept herb is the more you accept his majesty, in the talking blues album. i see herb as the tree in the garden of Eden jah told the children don't eat from,

the characteristics are, good for food, good to the eyes, and to make one wise, same as the herb.

after jah punished them for disobedience, he said behold man has become as one of us to know good and evil...(gen 3v22)

also consider

For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.

5For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. ( isa 18v4-5)

Messenger: rootz Sent: 3/31/2009 4:26:58 AM

bless ras power

------------------------------
i see herb as the tree in the garden of Eden jah told the children don't eat from
------------------------------

i'm gon'v to disagree with you on this one! when one talks bout the tree in the garden of evil, lots of people remember 'that tree' from which adam and eve ate from but in actual fact, there are TWO trees that're mentioned in the bible that were in the garden of evil; not to say that they were the only ones: the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. the tree of life is christ; Jah who's been here since the beginning of time and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the evilous one as he's also been here since the beginning of time! Jah said not to eat the latter tree and man was well and healthy eating from the tree of life; sighting up christ, but when he chose to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, it caused him to be separated from Jah as this was a sin.

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
the tree of 'knowing good and evil'

man knew nothing evil until he ate that tree. yes, by that i mean the devil is also good AND evil! that's the tree that Jah said not to eat from as it would cause us to 'know evil'. not the herb!

blessed be the herb burning for iternity!

RootsTafari
Selassie I
JAH!
RastafarI

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 4/1/2009 11:00:40 PM

Active Component Of Marijuana Has Anti-cancer Effects, Study Suggests

ScienceDaily (Apr. 1, 2009) — Guillermo Velasco and colleagues, at Complutense University, Spain, have provided evidence that suggests that cannabinoids such as the main active component of marijuana (THC) have anticancer effects on human brain cancer cells.

In the study, THC was found to induce the death of various human brain cancer cell lines and primary cultured human brain cancer cells by a process known as autophagy.

Consistent with the in vitro data, administration of THC to mice with human tumors decreased tumor growth and induced the tumor cells to undergo autophagy. As analysis of tumors from two patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (a highly aggressive brain tumor) receiving intracranial THC administration showed signs of autophagy, the authors suggest that cannabinoid administration may provide a new approach to targeting human cancers.

Cannabinoid action induces autophagy-mediated cell death through stimulation of ER stress in human glioma cells

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/2/2009 6:14:56 PM

yes i

its a sientific fact di herb has never killed any body but cigarette and alcahol kills how much thousands a year,di herb did grow on di great King Soloman's grave,di herb is mentioned inna di bible,di herb is natural,how can it in any way be harmful,plus its a sientific fact that di cultivation of di herb reduces di greenhouse gasses.but true when we take di herb into our temples and a meditate wid our lord Jah,di babylonian people dont like dat and dem have fe opress our herb,just like how dem opress di superior color and di superior relegion,dats why we have to fight back and dont think twice,smoke di ganga and sow di seeds of di herb,a Jah herbs H.I.M will look after it.

peace and unity,may Jah bless InI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/3/2009 5:49:55 AM

"stole it"?

I never heard of a RastaMan stealing ganja.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I