Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3440&start_row=11

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/7/2009 10:38:20 PM

now about forgetting the bible.

Daniel ch 2, 7, revelation 12, 13,17, gives the history of the world long before it happened, Babylon, , Medeo-Persia,Greece and Rome, Rome divided into 10, represented by the ten horns or ten toes. which happened when the barbarians divided europe

out of the ten horns (nations) came a little horn(nation) who distroyed three of the ten. this is the vatican

rev 13 speaks of the same beast , we know because it has the same characteristics as the little horn of Daniel 7 and while it was being destroyed, 1798,in the french revolution , 1260 years after it was first was established another beast, or nation came from the earth with two horns of a lamb.

this is America, while the pope got the deadly wound, America was rising.

this is the sum. thousands of years befor it happened it was told it would.

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: isaiah 6v9-10

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I