Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3435&start_row=1

Obama deception

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/22/2009 8:01:24 PM

I am not here to promote any ideas, so if you have agreements or disagreements about this, pls do not address it to I. All have the right to watch this and make their own minds.
One thing i will say is concerning the maker of this film, Alex Jones......i dont trust him as far as i can throw him.......and sometimes i do feel like throwing him. But, if you know whats what, even in lies, you will sight some truth

Jah Guidance

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/3/2009 12:23:54 PM

I still cant get a handle on this man here, mr Obama
still waiting to see what happens next

but i will admit
last night, watching Michelle Obama in the UK with all the school girls, i have to say, i was pretty impressed...... a little bit proud even

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/3/2009 12:56:23 PM

Like I said before, he is very convincing. If I didn't Iverstand Babylon illusions, I would have believed he is exactly how they portray him to be, they are doing a very proficient job at convincing the world. But I can't forget babylon's place in these times, so as far as I am concerned, he was put in that place for purely propaganda reasons to convince the american public and the world to trust the American government, as a necessary step towards world government, whether or not Obama realizes it. I would find it quite unlikely that he would not realize his position, but there is always a possibility.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/3/2009 1:13:49 PM

Very true I, they are doing a very good job at it....after all, they didnt start with Obama, they have had a lot of practice doing these things and they have almost reached perfection.
if i had to give an opinion, i would say that obama knows just what he is doing, i doubt if he is just an unwitting pawn in their game. At the very least, i do not think that they could use him so without letting him in on some of their secrets......how much he knows, is debatable

Right now, the main thing i want to figure out is this economy thing

First, if anyone thinks that this "crisis" is happening by accident, i suggest they go back to the time of the american great depression and learn what really happened
The fact that now we are having not an american but a worldwide recession is proof of how close they have come to their one world system.
And if you have heard them say now things like....we must make changes in the financial and banking system so that this doesnt happen again....just know that that was what they said during the great depression era before they took complete control of america

And last night, i was watching the news, they were all at the G20 meeting, i see them all laughing and congratulating eachother
and that tells i one thing
they have got what they planned to get when they initiated this crisis

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/3/2009 1:43:31 PM

Accompanying Barack Obama to London's host of the G20 conference is 500 strong 'entourage'. Did somebody say army? He has brought 3 identical helicopters, 2 of them are decoys for the presidential helicopter, his own medical staff (that will just tell you something about UK health service), and whoever else that makes up his 500 staff.
I saw a news story of him at a photocall. His face looks like its freezing into that... 'smile'. Apparently his wife is more prominent in America than him, like Jacqui Onassis, but in reverse.

Something's not right.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/3/2009 2:31:41 PM

blessed,

Fire fi bun all polotitians and government body,whoever feels say obama is any different to bush or clinton is a fool.....

they are not going to let a even half righteous man run things inna dis day and age....

Jah fi send fire and brimstone down pon di whitehouse....

bless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/3/2009 2:32:23 PM

Ras KebreAB, the I said,
--------------------
The fact that now we are having not an american but a worldwide recession is proof of how close they have come to their one world system.
And if you have heard them say now things like....we must make changes in the financial and banking system so that this doesnt happen again....just know that that was what they said during the great depression era before they took complete control of america
--------------------

Doesn't take much to infer from your statement that just as they used the depression to take control of America, the Babylon world ruler representatives are using this financial crisis to take control of the world.

Even the low American dollar before the "crisis" was part of the same thing. A low American dollar discourages Americans from buying foreign products, and encourages other nations to buy American products. A good way to get money flowing into a country, as long as you are a country like America, that can make most of what they need within the country.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/3/2009 2:47:14 PM

blessed idrens and sistrens,

ur totally right....the new world order,which is on ur american dollar bill[di pyramid wid all seeing eye of azar,under is wrote 'nuos urdu soclarium' think its spelt like that ne way that is latin for new world order]if InI didn't know.dem a go soon come wid it....

InI remember say unity is strenth.
peace n one love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/3/2009 4:11:47 PM

Empress Yaa, perhaps the i could tell ini how many times Gordon Brown has declared a New World order in the last couple of months.....and how many newspaper headlines have there been declaring the same

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/3/2009 4:46:29 PM

Novus ordo seclorum actually means "New Order of the Ages (or generation or century)" which is not that different than New World Order

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I