Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3428&start_row=61

speak properly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/17/2009 11:47:12 PM

greetings rastafari, ini am from the Caribbean, and we all receive English as that means that can get ini to communicate as we are today.

what ever way one speak we should do our best to speak so that who is hearing can overstand. simple .

i don't see the need for all that

we act as the same heathen ini cry down every day, ini should different than this, we should always try to better ourselves and don't blame Babylon and degenerate ourselves to not. all that is bad and ugly cannot be rasta, ini father created every thing even that that has not been created yet. so don't what is helpful and say is Babylon.

culture said make good use of a good thing, while its still around

his majesty said from the knife to the atom can help mankind but can also destroy him as well, and like wise English, the plain, car and internet, all for the glory of jah.

what i did not like is good Negros, it not a we and them, its ini, and ini should always try to better ourselves.

blessed love

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/18/2009 3:34:44 PM

So what is next, do InI cut our locks as well to please Babylon? Say, should InI cut out our locks to get that good job?

I say enough is enough

"THEY BRING YOU CLOSE TILL YOUR CULTURE'S COLD"

Jah Rastafari Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I