Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3428&start_row=51

speak properly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/16/2009 8:01:23 PM

Wanting so bad to be Jamaican?!?!?!?!?

Yeah that does sound a bit uppity lol.

I have already reasoned on why InI use such patterns of speech. If ya don't know why some Rastafarians speak that way, then maybe ya should catch up.

Maybe I will catch up wit yaw on another thread, where you good negros are not afriad to get ya feet wet wit the rest of us bad speaking Rastas.

Some people are too much.

And here is what is so funny. Ras Kebre AB claims that I want to be Jamaican so bad, yet he slips up and use the word "IDREN".

I knew you had it in you bruddah lol I thought it was "CHILDREN" ya know the proper way of speaking. But it's cool bro, like I said, I knew ya had it in ya.

And for the record, I call Iself a WEST AFRIKAN MALE, because I was stolen from AFRIKA. However my ancerstors was taken to Jamaica to serve out a term of slavery. Therefore I am not trying to be Jamacian, but I am 100% JAHmaican.

Therefore I am both.

Cya around

more ganjah more fiya!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/16/2009 8:15:01 PM

General Nyabinghi, I cannot blieve your disrespect and lack of humility. Come with hunmility, then I and I can really reason. But without humility whatever the I them tell you, you will get defensive and not want to hear what they are tellling you. It would benefit you to listen to what the I them are saying.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/16/2009 9:32:04 PM

Ras I tom

I hear wat ya saying man. But I was insulted first by her. I never even said anything to her since I have first started posting on this forum. The Ible says, "Test the spirit by the spirit and see if it be of Jah". I am not saying she did not come in the spirit of Jah, but she surely was out of character when she dealt wit I.

The disrespect was not on MY PART, it was on HER PART. And big bad Kebre had to stick his 2 cents in and add fiya to the situation when he had nothing to do with the converstation.

If InI want respect, then first InI must give respect.

She attacked I first. Read over this thread, and check out her tone.

But I see how it is, just jump up and gang on the new lion?

No probelm I can deal.

But think about it, if they were so riteous, why did they not bless I at the end of their post?

Self riteous people

But I wonder, you said that I should be humble. Well that is true, but I am a lion. Is that not a spirit more fitting of an empress?

Jah Bless Selassie I Empress Menen Bless Nyabinghi I

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/16/2009 9:45:14 PM

Ras tom I

Check out her post to me completely out of nowhere:

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2009 7:24:08 AM

Judge for Ya self Ras Tom I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/17/2009 1:06:30 AM

Come on Idrens and Isistrens,

This thing here should never have come to an argument. If this foolish argument didn't arise, I think that there would have been many fruitful reasonings between General Nyabinghi and all others on this forum. Hopefully the I them will resist hastiness, and have the patience to take your time to read everything I am writing here, then maybe I and I can forward in Righteousness and leave this foolishness behind. I am not going to be partial, because both Yaa and General Nyabinghi have their part in this, as is the case with most arguments, arguments are rarely one sided.

The post that General Nyabinghi just mentioned from Yaa was disrespectful to people from the Caribbean who speak their language, I sight it as a language of it's own because of the uniqueness in much of the grammar and words used. I and I should not look at the languages of the Caribbean as pirate language, I and I can also point out many wicked devils who speak the English's English, or the American's English, or the Australian's English, etc. etc. or for any other language for that matter.

It seems obvious from what she said in that post that she was offended by something General Nyabinghi said, and that prompted her post. I have an idea why she might have been offended, because something that the I, General Nyahbinghi, said before her could have been interpreted as an offence to her, and I can Iverstand her reaction if she took that statement as an offence. I don't know if the I intended it to be an offence to her, but I can see how it might be interpreted that way. I won't get into that part of your reasoning, because I don't know for sure if that was what offended her, only Yaa can say what she felt offended by.

General Nyahbinghi, what the I said afterwards went way too far and was even more disrespectful. I Iverstand that you were offended by what she said, but your reaction was even more offensive. If you didn't go on like that, especially after continuing post after post of the offensive talk, then I don't think you would have heard as many comments against you. It wasn't that people were ganging up on you, it was just a reaction to the things you were saying.

Look at the foolishness of this whole argument that has erupted. Yaa Asantewa felt offended and in return increased the offensive talk, then General Nyabinghi felt offended and increased the offensive talk. And this would continue back and forth until there is no reconciliation, unless the I them learn from this foolishness. And have the patience and humbleness to ask the other person to clarify what they said, so you can Iverstand if it was meant as an offense, or Iverstand why they were offended. And then after clarification, react accordingly.

Here is a reasoning I made several years ago. Please read it and lets move Forward away from this uselessness.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Usefulness is the essence of reasoning. Uselessness is the essence of Arguing.

Upliftment is the essence of reasoning. Downpression is the essence of Arguing.

Fighting for a cause will come from reasoning. Fighting for foolishness will come from arguing.

So often in the world, people are sparked by an argument about something valid, then the cycle of arguing resonates until the argument becomes about anything that follows, whether valid or not.

This happens in personal relationships between freinds and family and also between a man and woman couple. It also happens between groups of people, whether the grouping is about a common opinion, ideology, nationality, skin colour or whatever else.

For example, sometimes a person might become angry about something their spouse does. Sometimes they speak about this problem to their spouse and sometimes they do not. But what often happens afterwards is that one picks on the other about some small foolishness, and then the other picks back about some other small foolishness. This cycle resonates back and forth getting worse and worse until the breaking point.

Another example, two people or two groups have a difference of opinion and start arguing about the difference. Or one person or group offends the other and the arguing erupts. Then, as it escalates and resonates, the two start looking for arguments. And many times the arguments that follow would never be an argument if the first argument didn't happen.

What I mean by this is that one person could make a statement that wouldn't cause a bad reaction at all under normal circumstances. But when that same statement is made during the cycle of argument, the other will react with argument and offence. And the argument or offence that follows really has little to do with what was said, but it is rooted in that first argument that started the cycle.

Please consider what I am saying when you speak with others. Look for reasoning, not debate. Debate is about confrontation. Reasoning is about Iverstanding and Upliftment.

So before you react in argument, relax for a second, take in what was said and make sure that it is something worthy of an argument and worthy of the time, energy and stress involved. And ensure that you are not going to react only because of the resonance of a previous argument.

I guess for some people this won't really matter, because it seems that some people must enjoy arguing or something, that is probably why so many couples argue and so many people argue. Although I can't Iverstand what the joy is in this. I know that I much rather prefer Reasoning.

Cycle of argument

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/17/2009 11:52:36 AM

Give thanks Ark I, i shall listen to the i

And i apologise if i am contributing to the argument in any way, but
iyah, i can take his personal insults to i, no matter that, but to hear a man say

"where you good negros are not afriad to get ya feet wet wit the rest of us bad speaking Rastas."

that, in this day and time, someone would have so little overstanding is astounding to i

talk about i am African.....hey African, go learn your history and find out who Yaa Asanatawa is first, how about that, idren

but, let it be

Rastafari Bless the i them all
Happy GeŽez Easter to all i Family
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI,King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/17/2009 1:34:29 PM

Yes I, I hear that. That comment of his is not the way I and I should speak.

His reaction is a problem many people have shown, whether on this forum or outside of it. Often when people are offended, they dig into the worst part of themselves and lash out at the person they were offended by, and they will often say things that they would never say if they didn't get so vex. Whenever I and I pull those wicked part of ourselves and display it, I and I keep those thoughts alive, but in time, if I and I resist the devil, the devil will flee and those parts will be no longer within I and I, but will be completely dead and out of I and I Irits.

He is not the first on this forum to lash out like that, and many who have lashed out like that in the past are still around today, and I think that the ones still around have gained more control over theirself then they had before, and they should Itinue to improve. It is because of I Irits that cause I to look past the things General Nyabinghi said and didn't go into details, but just said some words to generally address his comments, I feel that he has something to add here, even though I am not in agreement with him on all things. I Irits is the same reason why I have kept restraint with others when they got out of RasTafarI Heights, or have driven out others quickly when I sight who they are. I said what I thought needed to be said, and hopefully I and I can move forward from this.

The thing is that I and I RasTafarI people need to Learn to Rise above that kind of lashing out and learn self control, because I and I need to make those parts of ourselves the past. I and I don't have the same excuses as regular people, I and I are not them, I and I are RasTafarI and shouldn't excuse ourselves from foolishness. That doesn't mean that I and I will never deal with foolishness, it just means that when I and I deal with foolishness, I and I need to resist excuses and instead blaze I and I self to rid ourselves of that foolishness. And if it rises again, I and I need to blaze it again until it is gone.

I and I need to look to the Most High Jah RasTafarI. No matter what wickedness was thrown at HIM, He remained calm and level headed and spoke Truth. He doesn't become uncontrollably angry and lash out at people, He always maintains strict control over His Irits, Mind and Word. So when He spoke, nothing could be found to speak against His words, the only thing that could happen is that the perpetrators would feel the Fire blazing them out.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/17/2009 2:41:43 PM

--------------------------------
I and I need to look to the Most High Jah RasTafarI. No matter what wickedness was thrown at HIM, He remained calm and level headed and spoke Truth. He doesn't become uncontrollably angry and lash out at people, He always maintains strict control over His Irits, Mind and Word. So when He spoke, nothing could be found to speak against His words, the only thing that could happen is that the perpetrators would feel the Fire blazing them out.
---------------------------------

All the Ises unto His Majesty I Haile I Selassie I who show I and I the way to live as kings and queens.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/17/2009 8:16:51 PM

Ark I

Thank you ark I, for the higher heights. I am not going to Raspond further on this thread, because it can only add to the fuel for an argument, and InI spirit is not about that.

What certain individuals do not overstand, is that when they choose a name be it in real life or on the web, they should live up to it. Perhaps Kebre should know what my name mean, considering that he threw Yaa Asanteewa's name out there.

And also Ark I, I would like to know what you think on wombmen and how they should approach a lion. Personally I think it was totally out of order.

My apalogies Ark I, and I wish JAH continues to bless this wonderful forum.

ONE LOVE

JAH LOVE

Nyabinghi I

Rastafari Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/17/2009 11:29:40 PM

General Nyabinghi,

I would not look at what Yaa said in that post any differently whether it came from a man or a woman.

If the I reads the reasoning from the link below, it will show some of the things I sight in regard to Man and Woman.

Man and Woman

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I