Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3428&start_row=41

speak properly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/15/2009 8:09:49 PM

yes i that is the answer, education, learning to do good and forsake evil. this way a question to everyone, i keep hearing fire bun, and wanted to know what was the i them reasoning.

speak properly and dress decent, these are what people remember of you

blessed love

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/15/2009 9:30:58 PM

Yaa Asantewa

And by the way General Nyabinghi... you don't sound so different linguistically to slavers. even the pirates have slang... oh speaking of pirate's slang (creolising french, spanish and english as they sailed around the islands chopping up and raping locals)... don't thee I know this is only one of the affecting factors of the development of the creoles and patois in that part of the world.

***And you do not sound any different than an ingnorant person. So what's ya point?

Let me tell you something about Africans, InI teach the English English... hear that?

***Nest time make sure ya ganjah be not laced my bruddah. Chemicals will make ya reason as such. I wonder, do InI teach English to Rastas in the Congo? Or what about black Rastas in cuba, and the Dominican, do they get English lessons too? lol Give it a rest man.

I don't mind you taking whatever stance you like on your own manner of conduct... but on this public forum if you are trying to tell InI African youth to draw down and carry on like some pirate cos you feel it is the way to p*** off your uncle Gordon or aunty Liz, or maybe in your case it's your uncle donald, or uncle dick, and let them know that you are 'down' with the rebels. Do you know what they do with our youth (I'M TALKING ABOUT BLACK YOUTH NOW) who speak like slaves... they treat them as such.

***LMBAO I am a West African male you idiot! And how exactly is one treated as a slave? You are either a slave or not. If a person treat you like a slave, and you allow them to, then that is your probelm. Some rebel you seem to be, yet walk on egg shells around your massah with proper speech. You sound like a weekend rebel to I. Second of all, I man never told anyone how to speak. And never tell I what to do. You aint I dadda nor massah.

So... how you come to do the same thing to InI... are you calling InI something like 'uppity niggers'???? Cos that is how it is sounding to me.

***Now InI are getting somewhere, in that lays your probelm. You must have too much wax in dem ears boi. Nobody called you uppity. But you do seem to call those who speak with InI own dialect, and phrasing something equivalent to a slave or pirate? well that may not make ya an uppity N, but it does make one sound like a fool, or a scared rebel.

Listen if you didn't know this, then hear this... do you know how real rebels talk in this time? Just like real royalty.

***So far wit ya line of reasoning, I dare even ask the I what is real royalty. However I know that real royalty are those who follow after Rastafari. Maybe the I has another definition perhaps? Actualy I am hoping you would spare I. Therefore you can take this as a rhetorical question.

Oh and remember don't ever tell I what to do boi.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/15/2009 9:45:10 PM

Ras Kebre AB

Greetings to the I

There is more than one way to skin a cat. There are also more than one tool and way to bring down Babylon.

Personally, I speak in what ever manner at the time that the spirit of Rastafari lead I.

Just food for thought.

Jah bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/15/2009 10:53:12 PM

I wonder if you can see how foolish you look right now, General

yes yes, i know, you dont care what i say.......tell me something i dont know

Use the word "boi" again against any of i idren and watch what i shall say to you.

I couldnt care less how you speak, you want to be jamaican so bad, go ahead

Real Royalty are those who follow after Rastafari?
No,brethren Real Royalty are those who ARE Rastafari.

If i knew I Father like i know I Father, and i went around saying "boi" i would be ashamed. H.I.M taught i better than that. H.I.M taught you better than that. Marcus Mosiah taught you better than that. Emmanuel taught you better than that. Malcolm X,Martin Luther King taught you better than that

go skin your cat......but RASTAFARI gave ini what ini need to overcome, no one is going to come and give ini any other options

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/15/2009 11:11:10 PM

I do Give thanks Empress Yaa, yours was one of the best reasonings i have seen in a while,
and i know, if some didnt take it so personally they would sight that too

lol, if ini had something like a "post of the month" deal on this forum , i would certainly nominate your post.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/16/2009 8:22:29 AM

lol. i was talking about Africans, my youth @ general nyabinghi... not what a fake hermes bag is to the real thing. looks the part... but worth a lot less.

nuff people in the caribbean, just as in africa, just as in europe... and Zimbabwe, china, even Ethiopia and elsewhere are gonna drop off like fleas... and you betta memba that before you think about who you are following their fashion.

what dialect exactly is it that is yours?

its just ONE example we follow... or lead on.

about wax in my ears. you sound like a flipping pillar of salt mate.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/16/2009 8:34:00 AM

oh. and there is only way to skin a cat... if that is what you're concerned about. that way is to skin it.

there is also only one way to see Rome fall...

you can refer to the title of the forum for that. try catching up.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/16/2009 7:27:05 PM

Ras Kebre AB

I wasn't talking to you, my post was in RASPONSE to Yaa asantewa.

So don't get ya panties all tied up in a not ole royal one.

Oh and for ya info, I am Nyabinghi, I only follow Haile selassie I. Sorry, but InI do not follow all those other names the I listed. I'm not Bobo shanti.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/16/2009 7:30:44 PM

Ya asanteewa

What dialect is mine? What does it matter genius? If ya know what InI is saying, then why does it even matter to ya? InI are writting, not speaking, so I dialect is not too important.

Salt shaker?...mate?......and this is higher heights reasoning that Ras Kebre AB raves about......PLEASE lol.

If ya don't like I style of reasoning, then do not RASpond to I post.

That slick that simple.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/16/2009 7:33:34 PM

Ras Kebre Ab, you seem like the big man huh? You can't do anything to me. My temple is solid and strong, so be glad that you have the internet to talk tough ya fake warrior boi.....ooooops

And if you do not like your girl being insulted, then perhaps she should not have insulted me, and tried to tell a AFRIKAN lion what to do.

CASE CLOSED

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I