Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3428&start_row=31

speak properly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/13/2009 11:59:35 PM

Sheba

Like Ark I stated, they would have found a way. However in order to destroy a people's culture, they first must portray an image as themselves as the diety. With such images come power. That is why when Jah Rastafari came to earth as a black man, many Africans in diaspora rejoiced to see the true form of the retuned Yeshua of Nazzereth, as prophecied by Revelations 5:5

And here is the catch. When Jah came, he preached love and tolerance of all nationalities. InI do not behave like the men who took part in the slave trade. Jah is loving, and show the true way to peace and overstanding.

Jah Bless the I's

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/14/2009 5:03:48 AM

blessed idrens and sistrens,

I overstand what InI are saying but what I am trying to say is at the time of slavery the white people thought they was the divine color[still do] but depicted the devil as a black man,so to introduce slavery inna di western world,considering these factors,was very easy for people to accept and if any one was to step up and take a stance for the Africans the white people would have a valid argument with the things they 'believed'......

one love..

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/14/2009 6:56:39 AM

Ark I,

About "Christian relationship" - it was ironic. InI know that Haile Selassie is the manifestation of Living God, same as Melchizedek, Yahuschua, Adam, etc. but Iman want to say that catholics seh dat all people have to unite IN JESUS CHRIST, and then they are saying that they cyaant tolerate sons of YAHUSCHUA, who is God in His Kingly Character.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2009 7:02:49 AM

slavery came first. then the notion of blackness as low order came after. this was a projection. not an initial misunderstanding.

for the first few hundred years of slavery in the americas, the majority of residents were Africans, some European 'underclass' as overseers, explorers (NO white WOMEN by the way - at all, hence the starts of mixed children born as slaves), sadists, pirates, murderers, etc, etc... the very rich planters hardly left their Liverpool mansions while their corporations arranged for the clearing of land for farming, planting and building, before mass migration and settlement of European upper class populations (who could afford and dared to), and then middle class key worker types (government admin, banking, teachers, etc) and finally the fillers - the poor of Europe 18th and 19th century.

you can get more of this type of early slave trade history on anything that has to do with Jamestown, Virginia.

so... addressing Empress Sheba's small confusion... the European people did not have to accept anything about Africans on their shores. Especially not any women. When Africans were being shipped in droves to the Americas, all they were seeing is bare trees, and beaches. When European families starting moving to settle in the Americas, it is there they went to find the Africans. As thee i say, by the time they met these Africans they already had the 'Americas' induction as thee I say about black being devilish and other things.

Prior to this within Europe, only the wealthy and upper classes really ever saw Africans who were either visiting the capital cities usually, or if they were living in Europe they were... working, trading, practising (LOTS OF physicians, writers, teachers, musicians - one of the top paid trumpeteers in the court of Henry VIII was African), some students... all kinds of NORMAL reasons why Africans might live in Europe. Or why anybody would live anywhere. At one point during the reign of Elizabeth I, Africans were so running the show that she ordered to have every single one removed. A bit like Idi Amin and the Asians. Not in an inferiority way... or thinking, well Jesus is white, so I can do anything.

By the time Elizabeth gave her top high seas / high ocean vessel Jesus of Lubeck to Cpt John Hawkins in the 16th century so that he could sail to West Africa (his first point of contact is what is now Sierra Leone - by the way, this was also the first British African colony after the "abolition" of the "trade") it was already clear in words, works, deeds, history, FACT... that SHE knew full well that Africans are certainly at the very LEAST just normal human beings. She inherited her ocean fleet from her father Henry VIII. He himself knew. He had received all sorts of African dignitaries, never mind the ones he had seen in Spain, France, every flippin where.

It would take me all day to write a post long enough, but I do have the information... so I could go on and on making the point that when mass enslavement began, it was instigated and motivated based purely on jealousy. Misunderstandings over inferiority could not be further from the truth. Africans were targeted by the Europeans because Europeans knew LONG time of the might, strength, industriousness, vigour, intelligence, and creativity of Africans since even before Cleopatra was in nappies. They were necessary for the success of the Masonic plan for the 'New World'.

Regarding white people misunderstanding the inferiority thing... sorry to say, it is just as simple as telling someone what they want to hear to make them believe anything. Put it this way it took a good couple of hundreds of years for any Europeans to start saying../ hang on a minute, our good lord jesus christ taught us that... For a long time they were enjoying have ice tea brought to them by pretty brown maids.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2009 7:24:08 AM

And by the way General Nyabinghi... you don't sound so different linguistically to slavers. even the pirates have slang... oh speaking of pirate's slang (creolising french, spanish and english as they sailed around the islands chopping up and raping locals)... don't thee I know this is only one of the affecting factors of the development of the creoles and patois in that part of the world.

Let me tell you something about Africans, InI teach the English English... hear that?

I don't mind you taking whatever stance you like on your own manner of conduct... but on this public forum if you are trying to tell InI African youth to draw down and carry on like some pirate cos you feel it is the way to p*** off your uncle Gordon or aunty Liz, or maybe in your case it's your uncle donald, or uncle dick, and let them know that you are 'down' with the rebels. Do you know what they do with our youth (I'M TALKING ABOUT BLACK YOUTH NOW) who speak like slaves... they treat them as such.

Now after His & Her Majesty come to demonstrate the thing L-I-V-E, and our prophet was treated HOW after boosting up his chest and speaking... what... PROPERLY... what about what they did to our High Priest when he is chanting freedom, redemption, repatriation... and holy high black supremacy; Selassie I First?

So... how you come to do the same thing to InI... are you calling InI something like 'uppity niggers'???? Cos that is how it is sounding to me.

Listen if you didn't know this, then hear this... do you know how real rebels talk in this time? Just like real royalty.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2009 9:36:12 AM

and as far as the idea of "introducing" slavery to the western world... or "inna di western world". that is absolutely laughable.

half baked illiterates.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/14/2009 2:40:34 PM

Well first we haffi answer the question "what is the western world?". Ancient western world was Greece, Rome, etc. and then yes - Babylon (east) introduced slavery to the western world (Greece).

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/14/2009 10:22:53 PM

ras kebra love that reasoning and so true, to call some one ignorant for something they don't know which you know, and there is something that person knows which you don't.

but what is the i them views on chanting down Babylon? in what way it is accomplish?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/15/2009 6:32:33 AM

ignorant in when you know there is something you don't know, and do nothing about finding it out.

the state of genuine unknowing is innocence.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/15/2009 11:04:47 AM

Ras Power, i am not sure as to what the i is actually asking, but if it is how do ini overcome babylon, i would say only faith in Jah and education alone can do it

i am sure you will recall, there was a time when Malcolm X´s form of speech (slang,street talk,)could be called a form of rejection of the racist society that he was born into
But when it was time to really fight the fight, one of the first things he had to do was read and study the dictionary from cover to cover.

He didnt say, babylon will control me through the use of their language, no, he took the control by mastering the language and using it to mash them down

RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I