Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3428&start_row=21

speak properly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/12/2009 8:34:35 PM

Thankyou I sistren Sheba. May you continue to trod Babylon with grace of an empress.

(((HUGS)))

It's only natural

JAH LOVE :)

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/13/2009 4:37:20 AM

Well... Iman told her the same. Energy cyaant be made and cyaant be dead. It is harmony in the Nature that there is the same amount of energy every time. It just replaces itself.

But well... She said that Holy Mary could be Japanese (with all respect to Japanese people), but that sounded a little bit weird for me.

Edit: Now Iman don't learn about catholic religion in Iman school. Why I have resigned?

We had to write a poem (or put some poem of famous writer) about religion. InI write lyrics of song made by polish reggae singer. It was about truth, righteousness, RasTafarI and it was positive. However it contained words like "Babylon will be chanted down, Vatican will finally know the truth", etc. And she said that she doesn't tolerate I....

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/13/2009 10:52:56 AM

"chant down babylon"

all of the above words are english.

should the originators of the language have control of these words, then what please will be the use of InI chanting them at all?

I do get it tho. As you blessed your sistren so she could continue her trod in babylon, perhaps that is why you keep needing to make statements to them about where you stand (or 'tan as you might prefer it said) in relation to them. Are you as clear as to where you stand in King David Royal Court? What might be your function? What USE will you be, other than when Babylon come knocking, maybe thee i can open the door and when they can't understand the english you're using, then maybe they'll go away again.

foolishness. by the way, I know I'm being rude now, but it is just too annoying how certain 'heavens' keeping dropping the bar where Haile I, Menen I, Marcus and Emmanuel have raised it so high. I think I will call that lazy.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/13/2009 12:17:20 PM

I have to agree Empress.

"If I am going to speak a language, I want to speak it well"

Any argument to that is silly
Whatever language you want to learn, English,Frensh,Amharic, learn it well and speak it well
Act Royal, Speak Royal,Be Royal

little history

"Ras Hailu Tekle Haimanot of Gojjam. This Prince was one of the wealthiest men in the Ethiopian Empire. He was the son of a king, and a man who carried himself as such. When the Crown Prince and his entourage were received by King George V and Queen Mary at Buckingham Palace, Ras Hailu along with the other princes and nobles was introduced to the British King. King George in meeting Ras Hailu asked if His Highness could speak English. The interpreter said no. He asked if he could speak French or German, again the answer was no. King George, rather irritated told the interpreter to tell His Highness that he was an ignorant man. Ras Hailu listened quietly and asked the interpreter if His Majesty could speak Amharic. When told no, he asked him if His Majesty could speak Tigrigna or Guragigna, again he was told no. The prince then haughtily told the interpretter to tell the King that His Majesty was equally ignorant."

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/13/2009 1:22:50 PM

blessed love, yaa Asantewa the i got the spirit of what ini was saying, ini rasta truly have a language, is that ini put i as oneness to express or could say " i-press" i way of saying everything is connected, true, but some take it as far as when they write we see letters rather that a word, we cannot interpret it and there for the point that is trying to be put across gets lost, trying to overstand what they are trying to say.

there is the teaching of preaching of tongs in the bible, and it say when they come speaking some unknown language there should be an interpreter or else stay silent, for they who speak so are edifying them selves. there are just trying to look like they are more holly so to speak, looking for there own glory.

why speak or write when who is receiving it cannot overstand it or use it to improve him self.

arkon about your teacher, what are u learning when she seam so ignorant, it appear you should be the one to teach her. as the bible say if Christ is not reason they what we do is in vain, and we are most unhappy because we limit ourselves from the pleasures of the world of not. that is why i press to read the bible, so then we are able to always give an intelligent answer, always, anywhere, to anyone, and related to this subject properly, to be overstandable.

what helped ini to overstand the bible is some pastors on a sevendays channel, and ini know the can improve ini overstand of scripture, in particular prophecy which i love, and ini should ALL know.

there is a sight pmchurch.tv check it out go on more archives and check out Rumors from the east, and tell i what the i them think.

there is a part int john which says other sheep i have not of this fold, and seeing there are much as we are only there don't see his majesty yet but that is where we are to be involved, proclaiming his majesty to the world.

any way those painting of Christ were printed by witness of christ, well that's a first which is soooooo wrong will not go into that, sure there are different prints and there are black ones, so is Jah the author of confusion? seeing he went down to Egypt to hide from Herold and could blend with those people there and they were not white as we see them today.

every ting is BABYLON,BABYLON did not H.I.M conquer, why dont ini use the words that would articulate ourselves. if i am to say i love everyone, is it Babylon, the bible and H.I.M teach and prove to i that all was created of jah his children and his glory, from the paper to the anti aircraft gun H.I.M use during the war, the words ini speak which has become catholic" universal" is why? communication is easier, the pc so this right here could take place and more.

let Selassie i be praised

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/13/2009 2:47:32 PM

I have translated words of this polish singer into english that all of the I's could Overstand them. In polish it is gramatically correct.

edit: Yes. I tried to explain what are the meaning of those words to help my teacher Overstand dem. She said that she CANNOT tolerate me, because I am not catholic... what a christian example of relationship...

Blessed

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/13/2009 5:05:37 PM

blessed idrens and sistrens

just a reply to what General Nyabinghi and Arkon I was reasonin bout.

I would just like to say...
if dem never portray Yeshua as a white man,how could they have accomplished slavery....

bless and sound love...

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/13/2009 8:52:11 PM

Arkon I, you said:
"she CANNOT tolerate me, because I am not catholic... what a christian example of relationship..."

That is not a christian example of relationship, His Imperial Majesty is the true Christian, so look to HIM to know what Christianity is, he is the defender of the faith.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/13/2009 10:36:31 PM

Sheba, the I said,

-------------------
if dem never portray Yeshua as a white man,how could they have accomplished slavery
-------------------

I don't think that would have been an obstacle for them.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/13/2009 11:49:28 PM

Arkon I

I lion do the same thing when I am in school. I chant Babylon to the ground. The teachers had no choice but to tolerate it. They could not suspend the I. But the I must do what is best for the I to graduate.

As far as the Japonese bit, it is obvious who the Hebrews of the bible are. When Japonese people are carried over in ships as human cargo, then your teacher may have a point....Isiah 28:68

You see there is a inheritance given to the seed of Israel. If I was to go to the Kennedy mansion and change my name to a kennedy and wish to crash their parties, and get some of that kennedy money, they will look at I as a fool, and call de police on I. The same way is the inheritance of Jah. Jah seed is royal, and InI are the inheritance of Jah promise, and Jah never lie man.

The reason why many teachers wish to keep this knowledge hidden, because the pope know who Jah seed is, and keep it silent man.

Check this out......how can Jah have prophets that can see to the end of time, and yet never see black people once?!?!?!?!? How can a prophet who see prophecy up until the apocolypse, yet not see the trans atlantic slave trade, and America?!?!?!?!? All of these things about InI are in the Ible. It is that your teachers will cover it up, and not tell the I. That is why JAH has raised up young mighty lions to stand and defend the truth here on earth.

InI are in the book, infact the book is about InI. For your teacher to be a Iblical scholar, it is amazing that she would not know the ethnicity of the people she teaches about.

JAH LOVE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I