Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3428&start_row=11

speak properly

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/22/2009 4:54:37 PM

I'm sorry Ras Power... please don't feel no way. It was a really funny thread to read over. I actually got the vibes like when you're in the kitchen with cousins and everyone starts cussin and bussin up and them things... it's bare love, yeh?!

Always reason forward naturally. RasTa talk is like the way His Majesty speaks... pure iternal truth and parable, and higher / higher / higher education, and meditation... and art. Jamaican Ras speak in patois... there is a long and highly interesting reasoning to be made on the creation of the language pattern, talk less of an entire research project. All of InI here will have been, at one time or another - or continuously, influenced by a person of the Jamaica experience. This is Irie due to the role of Egypt in our story... and also so many expressions are easy to represent for international RasTa audience using patois form.

But above all, thee I is correct. RasTa must speak well and express well. We need only refer to our Father / Mother's educational emphasis to real-eyes this. Jerusalem schoolroom fosters the art of oration within the culture... as we can tell by the highly eloquent and poetic language of our Prophets & Priests... it is just natural.

Many thanks. Love love in the house!

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/23/2009 9:36:09 AM

IM WORKIN ON IT... LOL

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/10/2009 9:20:59 PM

It is not that InI do not speak properly, but choose to leave the babylonian speach behind. InI know the meaning of words, and when I people use those Babylonian words, then you must be owned by those who created such words. Whomever creates the words, control the definition, and therefore the meaning of those words.

Such as why should InI understand, should it not be overstabnd?

Why should a disgrace to mankind be inhumane. Would not such a concept be outhumane?

I lion can go on and on. But InI do not gravitate to speaking as Babylonians do. I man free I mind, and the body follows.

Speak what comes natural to the I.

Jah know

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 4/11/2009 4:36:58 PM

i overstand that but you will see some post, and to try to read there post is a challenge, and truly is creating it while you go along

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/11/2009 5:51:15 PM

Blessed idrens and sistrens.

Well spoken General Nyabinghi.just as i was thinkin..
myself as i spoke of before InI dont initiate inna babylonian people so they can try and lead me astray cos dem evil.....
and how InI write is how InI talk it comes naturally n e 1 who knows me can tell uno...InI have a small circle of friends and all of dem speak patoi so being around a certain accent uno is going to adopt it slightly...

peace and love
Jah bless InI....

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/12/2009 2:37:08 AM

'slightly'. yes. but not to replace your own way of speaking. and as far as writing in patois, and cussing in patois and then writing it? For what? even the most yard of yardies don't do that. thats just bad manners.

as far as a babylonian way of speaking, what is more babylonian than blastering away in a creole one might not fully overs, and then going on ill educated to look like a one is 'down'. down being the operative.

I think if ones know the order and not see the thing as some leggo locs trend bandwagon, then ones might do a lot more reading as per His Majesty instruction (I don't remember HIM, Marcus, OR Emmanuel speaking Iyaric... even Emmanuel patois is more ancient style, manners and reasoning, not some daredevil bad mouth). If ones did more reading, it is only natural that literacy will improve.

If I am going to speak a language, I want to speak it well.

I know, why don't thee I them learn to speak Amharic, and then when you have found how to speak it... then mash it up and mix it up with 'bumbo..' just so that you feel more comfortable expressing thee I themselves in a fullness.

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/12/2009 8:26:26 AM

Greatings Sheba

I man no lie when I tell the I, that Babylon wishes to control the meanings of words, and thercfore control those who use the words. I man was never lost when InI began to speak to I. The spirit lead and guide the I in all truth and overstanding. Babylon do not control this I temple, therefore I will never speak as dem wicked fiya bun bloodclots as I man trod Babylon.

InI could easily speak Amharic as the other I suggested. But InI usage of the king's english is InI way of making it obvious that InI reject babylon, just as much as the wearing of I roots/locs. This is a symbolic way to let Babylon know, that InI reject Babylon and her complete philosophy.

Peace to the I Empress Sheba, and may Jah keep the I in total peace.

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 4/12/2009 1:38:33 PM

About meaning of words that babylon want to teach (or rather brainwash).

When I talked to my religion teacher about origin of Christ (from Adam, through Yahuda, etc.) and when I told her that because of straight line from first man (born in Ifrica) Yahuschua IS also an African (or rather Black man).

Her answer was like : "First. Jesus WAS, not IS, because Jesus is dead. Second - It doesn't matter what colour of skin had Jesus Christ, but we have to believe in images of Christ BECAUSE THEY WERE PAINTED BY WITNESSES OF CHRIST."

I don't have no comment for it.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/12/2009 6:11:51 PM

Blessed General Nyabinghi...

May Jah's words echo inna you until the end of time...
peace and love...

one heart
one aim
one destiny....

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/12/2009 8:31:34 PM

Arkon I

I man do not want to spark anything between the I and the I's teacher. However here is something perhaps a scholar such as your teacher can appreciate.

One it does matter what color Yeshua is, because images shape InI reality. What InI see everyday, and what is planted in our subconscious becomes our reality. History has proven this to be true. When the oppressors show you a white Yeshua, in the subconscious, you trully do not feel free. As SIZZLA said, "WIll a white God save me from white man oppresion"?

Well that is up for the I to decide for Iself.

However keep in mind that InI do not preach racisim. Haile Selassie I goal was to rid mankind of racism. But InI do live for the truth and need the truth. And the reality of InI situation, is that Jah Rastafari is a black man from Ethiopia. Jah Rastafari is the return of the Christ/Yeshua (as according to Revelations 5:5) who was a black man.

As for Yeshua being dead, is an inaccurate statement made by your teacher. As a teacher she should know better. The first rule in thermodynamics, is that energy is never lost or destroyed. It is merely transfered from one entity to the next. Therefore how can any form of energy cease to exist? Quite simple.....it can't!

If thermodynamics support this, then how can the spirit and energy of Yeshua be dead? Reincarnation is what blacks/Africans have taught for many thousands of years. Yet Babylon mocked the notion. What the I will notice as you study in school, is that the things that Africans taught for many years are being taught under new names coined by Europeans. As I stated before, reincarnation is no more than thermodynamic energy.

May Jah bless the I, as the young Lion trod Babylon.

Jah know

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I