Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3426&start_row=1

Man, Wombman, and Child

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/19/2009 2:08:07 PM

Love in the house of HIM! Blesses love Kings and Queens!

Womban was made from the side of Adam, equally. The whole of Adam (which can be translated as man as mankind, if i am correct) was made in the image of Jah, before his essence was taken from his side.

Therefore when man and womban come together as one, thus is the divine whole essence. Man and womban come together as one flesh as Iyesus tell I and I. It is the natural order of iration.

There would be no wombman without man and no man without womban. Man needs womban to itinue; the womban bare child that allows man to itinue. Man womban and child is the coming together of a trinity, inity with the natural order.

There is a Mother and Father of all iration. Just as man and womban proCreate and itinue themselves, there is a Mother and Father of ALL iration.

Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen I, Ises unto King Alpha and Queen Omega; perfect inity, one God in one flesh.

JAH RAS TAFARI!

Photobucket

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/19/2009 3:55:37 PM

Haile Selassie I means the Power of the Holy Trinity.

Does the Holy Trinity in which Selassie I is the power of stand for the Divine and natural order establish by HIM. I and I can sight different trinities; Emmanuel I Marcus I Selassie I, 3 in 1 and 1 in 3, Man, Womban, and Child, and the Father, the Son, and the Holy Irit.

Is Selassie I not the power of all of these? Therefore I and I was reasoning to Iself whether or not The Holy Trinity is the natural order, perfect inity.

Is man, wombman and child not the manifestation of one divine and natural order? One order (HIM order) in a trinity. Holy Emmanuel I Marcus I Selassie I, One God in Three, Three in One God; Jah in three, in a trinity. The Father, the Son, the Holy Irit are one. The natural order in the form of a trinity; yet no seperation, ONE.

Is Selassie I not the Head to be reverenced, the Head who is the creator, the power of all of these trinities? I and I sight all these as One, and that is Jah Ras Tafari. I see God in man, womban and child, as the one whole was made in the image of God. I see God in Emmanuel, Marcus, and Haile Selassie I Menen I. I see God as the Father, I see God in the Son, and I see God in HIM Irit.

Is the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Irit the only trinity as christianity holds?

I and I sight that all go back to the ONE. Haile Selassie I Menen I Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I