Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3421&start_row=11

Stem cells

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/19/2009 3:52:14 PM

Is it not interesting that debate on stem cell research somehow provokes these kind of references. Stem cell researchers will say their endeavour has nothing to do with the pro/anti-choice debate. Yet somehow these are the branches of the same tree.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2009 12:35:24 AM

I posted this in the other topic and felt I should post it here as well.

Ras Power,

You are going on again with this "pro choice" deception. Stop with the illusion and call it what it is.

You go even farther than just the illusion of saying "pro choice". You try to go into this choice thing even more literal and to try to make it sound like I and I are against choice because I and I are against what you people call "pro choice" (translation: the sanctioned murder of Innocent Babies). You say:

--------------------
i am pro choice thats wast jah gave ini, those prolife people would turn roe v wade upside down with their moral talk.

choice, education and work will lead to less of this
--------------------

Jah gave I and I choice, that is true. But the thing is I am not anti-choice, I am against murder of Innocent Children.

You said what you are in that post, you don't only support the pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children, you say "i am pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children". I and I see who you are. How can you be two things, how can you serve two masters, how can you support both Selassie I and molech.

As Christ said:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

mammon or molech or any others.

If they allow people to abort their child when they mistakenly got pregnant, they might as well allow them to kill their child after it is born if that brings them convenience. I won't make the distinction like you people, the pro-choice-to-kill-innocent-children people. Because it is the same Life, whether he or she is hiding from your shameful eyes behind the skin of a woman, or in front of your face after he or she leaves the womb.

Some people don't mind murder, as long as they don't see it.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I