Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3420&start_row=1

Church

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AMcclure Sent: 3/15/2009 2:22:54 PM

What does The Church of Haile Selassie I teach?I know it teaches about Jah,but what other thing does it teach?

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/15/2009 4:35:39 PM

RASTAFARI
Yes, I will say this that the question the I has asked is vague and I&I am not sure what the I is exactly asking for there is no persay "Church of Haile Selassie I", so how could the I say "I know it teaches about JAH". that makes no sense to I. So please in all Raspect please clarify, it tells I that AMcclure may be asking what H.I.M. Teachings are. There is no Church of Haile Selassie I in the way the I may be thinking. I do not wish to try and imagine or presume what the I is thinking. Haile Selassie I was devoted to the Eithiopian Orthodox Church, He wanted all to know Yesus the CHRIST's Teachins as well as So called Old Testaments. If the I is trying to find a Church that is Literally called the CHURCH of HAILE SELASSIE I the I has missed the Livity of RASTAFARI. as Christ said the BODY is the Temple. which Houses the Ark or consciousness of JAH. SO the Church is a Living God not books and bricks and these things. The question the I has posed can be answered in so many facets that it needs to be clarified. SEEN? If the I is looking to know more of Haile Selassie I begin with the Speaches and talks H.I.M. gave to I&I. Read the Autobiography, read the bible read the Piby , read the Kebra Negas, read the Dead Sea scrolls, read any of the Ancient Scriptures , but this will still be gaining the book sense, and some form of knowledge, but the True way to Know JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I is to go wiithin the depths of thy heart and quiet the mind. And Talk to H.I.M. Most important let JAH speak to the I with the Powerful Voice of Silence. Know yourself and you will learn about H.I.M.
The way the question has been presented gives Rise to Limited information. I&I see many directions in which the I could go. I have reread this question several times and have had time to meditate upon it and I find it contradictinfg itself. the last part of the I's question is "but what other thing does it teach?" If there were a church of Haile Selassie Iand as you have stated you know it teaches about Jah, Which As far as I know is everything than how could it be possible for it to teach "other things". SEEN?
there is a song, KING SELASSIE is the CHAPEL. there is no other thing if the REALITY is RASTAFARI. It is a LIVITY, a Livleyhood, a way of Life not a study but a way of Life. As RASTAFARI there is a study of things IN Life but the Livity is Life Itself there for it is not "where the I go to Church but When the I BECOMES the CHURCH, SEEN? It is what it IS. If the young sprout there is looking for some Doctrine or Covenant to follow the Master Physician they call Jesus Christ left some very powerful lessons. Haile Selassie I told us in His teachings to study these and use them as a guide line to live the Good Life. I am not saying to stop there because as the Word becomes embedded into the heart and mind the Spirits will Rise and the Rise of Irits become the Livity, no books can give thee the experience. Living the Life is what RASTAFARI IS. Raise the body from the Dead and See for the First time the Love that Selassie I has for All his Children. Let the Word become Alive. That is where the I comes into the plan. I&I AM here to experience the REALIZATION of this REVELATION. It is Now not something that happened and now we must read it and just believe it. We Experience the TRUTH, the LIGHT and the LOVE of the CHRIST consiousness. Selassie I IS the DEFENDER of the FAITH, what Faith does the I think he Defends. YES I. this is not a trick question, but I do not need to answer it for I or AMcclure, perhaps AMcclure needs to find that answer for the Iself.SEEN? Many RAS do not realize what the Defender of the Faith Is. Selassie I when Crowned KING of KINGS he made a Solem promise to ALL tht He will Defend the FAITH. I will say this the Church the I is seeking is within the Faith H.I.M. Defends. Yes I. What does it mean to the I when Yesus said he will destroy the church and rebuild it in 3 days?
JAH RASTAFARI IS
Selassie I Lives
Iyah

Messenger: AMcclure Sent: 3/15/2009 5:15:21 PM

BONGO IYAH

Not trying to prove you wrong but i was searhing online and there is a Church of Haile Selassie I in new york,and 3 other locations.www.himchurch.org is the website.Im not trying to find that type of church,but i noticed it while i was researching to learn more about Selassie I.

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/15/2009 7:50:55 PM

RastafarI
In the physical church sense I stand corrected then. I&I do not deal with organized churches or religions. they are man made and have human faults, dogmas etc... It just proves I&I do not know all things therefore I&I shall give praises unto JAH RastafarI that I&I am still teachable. YES I. Do not look for the answer in a church.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/15/2009 8:25:31 PM

RASTAFARI
Yes Sistren, I&I checked out these sights and It apears theweb sight is also the same Haile Selassie I Inc. church that's correct they have an Inc. on the end which means incorporated, these people have a Haile Selassie I corporation. that is what Inc. means. I looked at the web sight himchurch.org which also comes up as the same Haile Selassie Church Inc.
I never thought I&I would see the day when they Inc.'d Selassie I. They did it with Bob Marley's name but that seems abit more probable. I&I find that rediculous but it is amerika.lol So do not feel that the Iproven I&I wrong, I do not recognize an Inc. as a church it is a business RAS. I looked on the sight and checked it out thouroughtly, there are things to check, but keep in mind it is a man made Inc. that can hold the essence of the truth but not the Absolute. There is Nothing except the Precepts of JAH RASTAFARI. Rise with the Irits to find what the I seeks, do not look on ebay or the internet to find the MOST HIGH. at best the I will find people reasoning about Jah RastafarI, All things come from JAH.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/18/2009 9:20:42 PM

rasta, you are asking questions that will give you the right answers.

my answer is an this site read the speeches of H.I.M over and over to line by line, and understand it. now

we, our bodies are the temple of the most high, he dwell in us, as individuals, and when we come together as collective, the bible teach that.

H.I.M( His Imperial Majesty) is jah, the most high. meaning his body is the temple of the most high, the manifestation and person of the most high, if you get i.

through the works and words of H.I.M, i accepted as truth because it was tested and proven and we all who created in his likeness, by his word.

when he say love , i love, when he say forgive i do,etc,

read, on the bible, spirituality

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/19/2009 8:04:51 AM

RastafarI
Blessed Love
Ras Power words of sound which give Rise to Power in the Truth. I&I think the youth who began this post is within their heart searchin' still and is very young here on the earth and is attepting to deconstruct old "beliefs" and reconstruct new Ones. This is good but can also lead to the same thing a System of beliefs. RASTAFARI is not a "belief system" it is the LIVITY and within that Livity All things REVEAL. So young sprout Amcclure as I&I stated in the beginning of this post and as the blessed Ras Power is also saying I&I JAH RASTAFARI is the "Church" the Fullness and anything that the I finds on the web or in a stone wall building is just that. It can be torn down and be returned to dust. RastafarI can not be destroyed, It can only be REALIZED and as that realization comes through prayer, forgiveness, Love and expessially GRACE the I shall see the Manifestation of H.I.M. in All things. The fighting with the I's momma will stop and the want of disproving another will also melt away, the I will be left with Selassie I and the Love there in. No sin can enter in. SEEN?
Ras Power I&I give thanks for the I and Word Sound Power.
Selassie I
Iyah

Messenger: AMcclure Sent: 3/19/2009 11:39:49 AM

BONGO IYAH
I was just asking a question, im not trying to change anything,but that question came to mind while i was on that website so, i decided to ask it.i understand that im young but i going to continue to learn and grow!

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/19/2009 3:50:34 PM

RastafarI
Yes young Sprout give Thanks nd Praises. I&I am not saying the I was trying to change anything. SEEN? As Ras Power was saying also jus' check into H.I.M. I am jus' sayin' worry not of the so called churches and physical things that "represent" what the Truth is. those things can only be that representations. RASTAFARI IS. I see the I wants to learn. If I&I come across harsh it is not that way at all. I&I have meditated and followed the I's post and kept the in I prayer and Iditation so I&I am closer to thee than the I know. JAH is closer than the breath. I am aware of the feelings about the things the I has asked about and am giving I feelings about them. This does not make them right or wrong for the I, it only gives a different perspective. And this is what I am working on getting across to the I. It is not about changing anything it is about growing into the Realization of RASTAFARI. Remember the I's first post about how the I felt that her momma was evil and where could the I run to. It is about standing firm and learning through the Livity of RASTAFARI. Many people come into JAH RastafarI thinking it is "hip" and "cool and "laidback". When in fact it is the Front Line Massive, the Imperial SoulJAH work that the Fyah burns extemley hot. SO, If I man seem harsh it is because I&I have seen many a come and go into and out of RastafarI. It is just that way. It is nothing personal or anything like that. Yes the i will continue to Learn, as Ras or something else that is between the I and JAH. I&I come from I heart and not emotions when I&I speak to the I. I have very little tolerance for so called commercial Rasta's. I am not saying this is who the I is and take no offence to what I&I say. keep in mind that the I has spent many years learning and Realizing Selassie I. So I man have eyes in places I never knew when I first realized RASTAFARI almost 30 years ago. RASTAFARI has not changed in Fact JAH is ETERNAL. It is I&I REALIZATION of H.I.M. that has changed. Which has brought I to Rise in the Irits, more than I could have ever imagined. So I do not check for it in a building or a church. As Ras Power stated and many Ras feel too the body is the Temple. King Selassie I is the Chappel or True temple or Church, not some man made web sight or building. SEEN? The I could not change that, so I&I would never assume that you are trying to change it.LOL SEEN? RASTAFARI IS. I&I sugjest that the I scan through this very wonderful site and check what Iyah ARK I and the other Angels have put together here. It is the Words of RASTAFARI I am talking about. I Love this House because I&I can come and reason. I find comfort in reading the post from the Sprouts as well as the Elders. It is not a Church, it is what it states it is a house of RASTAFARI. the I carries the Church I sugjest to really Iditate as the I probably is doing to find the True meaning of what the I is searching. I&I Love thee as I Love All Living things. I do not sit in Judgement not Opposition to what any man or woman does to strengthen the Love for RASTAFARI. I will let Babylon and the wicked cast judgment upon themselves. I am working at Rising Irits. SEEN?
Selassie I
IYAH

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 3/19/2009 11:26:27 PM

we are all young, spirituality its not buy age that we overstand rastafari, it is through practicing what we preach, if we learn about automobiles only in theory and not in practical then our learning is limited as the bible say, is not the hearer but the doer who is justified.

if your heart is into it and you study, jah will reveal to you truth

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I