Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3408&start_row=11

Judge by the spirit

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 3/9/2009 2:24:03 PM

blessed love hon
PREIST HAROLD SAID THAT BOBO LIVITY IS FOR EVERY NATION / PERSON WHO WILL PUT ON THE LIVITY BLACK WHITE PURPLE R BLU
AND IN THE DAYS OF JUBILEE CELEBRATION
WE WILL HAVE 40 YEARS IN ETHIOPIA/ AFRICA ...TILL JAH WIPES THE EARTH CLEAN AND RESTORES NATURAUL LIVITY
UPON THE EARTH
AFTER THE 40 YEARS JUBILEE EVERY MAN / WOMAN / CHILD SHALL RETURN UNDER HIS OWN NATION TO RULE IN LOVE AND HARMONY WITH ALL NATIONS
ALL MISERY WILL BE GONE FROM IN I HOMELANDS NO MORE DEVILS OF ANY RACE OR CLASS IN INI NATIONS
BLESSED

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/10/2009 9:18:27 AM

Blessed love

It is a really interesting reasoning. I guess that is why it is so hotly debated all over.

Regarding the prophecy of Isaiah... I would be very interested to know how the angles in the image given here would really prescribe onto our earth. A new heavens and a new earth. I do not sight it literally myself... like a big bang and boom we have a next solar system.

I do wonder. In the Holy Piby, there is a wonderful chapter about the possibilities of global change... the plates shifting, the earth swallowing herself in certain areas, and swelling in others... cleansing, purging... he talks of the ability of one to cycle from Chicago to Japan, etc... and then in science talk we hear about the earth's development, and the gradual shifting of plates over the years and what not. It is sooo curious. I do wonder and wonder and wonder. So, give thanks for the Isaiah reference. It provokes the point very well.

I think the notion contributed by Hon. Rook suits more my initial meds on the matter, that this earth will be put through a cleansing... as is occuring currently. And this point actually satisfies my initial concerns about the idea that RasTafari Ingels from all 4 corners would all ascend on Ethiopia indeterminately. I mean, as it stands sometimes I look at the Shashamane scenario and think... no! no! nooo!

But I like the priyers for InI to be put away, it would be like intensive training for afterwards when all of InI would be 'reposted' - so to speak... like diplomats or ambassadors to our regions. So... I am willing to join that petition.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafari.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 3/10/2009 7:38:11 PM

Greetings One and All

Great reasoning.

Zion is the place to dream about. In the darkest times, in the time of tribulation, like dream of our forefathers, that I and I dream through our lives.
I and I have that feeling rooted deep in I. When I and I look all round wickedness in babylon there comes the feeling that I and I must to move out of its reality, spiritually and materially.
Then I and I see the vision of I and I brothers and sisters moving out of babylon forward to Zion. Mother and Father, Sister and Bother and everything what they poses, spiritually and materially leaves metropolises, towns and villages.
That would be change that babylon would never like to see.

One don't know what is JAH plan.
There can be circumstances and situation in the future that no mans mind can compare. One may have to do it as it may be a choice of live.

I and I belive that I live in this times and have to make I self and family ready for hard times in a future, and I on my own can,t be sure what tomorrow brings. I and I have to colect knowledge and skills and learn how to sustain I self in no access to any civilization. Learn how to produce food, energy (sun, wind, water, bio diesel) communication (transportation, radio), health and depand on our self with no need for contact with what is falling and bringing a war.

I and I looks forward to see Leaders, as I and I believe that JAH will send to Us great people to lead Us to promise land. I and I needs Prophets in this time. Wise people with the vision, with no wickedness of this world, vanity and pose, with pure hearts, full of Love. Strong Lions and Lioness. Skilled and Brave Warriors.

It is a Great plan and I and I needs lot of knowledge, plans and strategies and have to share it with One and All.

I and I dream about land of Love and Freedom on this Earth.
If the right time comes I and I will have to move and I believe that will not move alone, I and I all move together.

Forward to Zion

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/11/2009 6:00:48 PM

Blessed heart of love to I bredrin and I sistrin, kings and queens under the One God, H.I.M Haile Selassie I The First!

Yes Empress Yaa, blessed love!
I and I sight it is true what the I as saying, thinking about it more and more, it does not make sence for every RasTafarI king and queen to forward to Ethiopia. Jah create the whole earth for I and I to inhabit. The tower of babel the people would not spread around the world and so Jah confuse them with different tongues so that they would spread and inhabit the whole earth; as this is Jah plan.

I and I sight that therefore not all African Idren and sistrin will therefore foreward to Ethiopia, as there are RasTafarI all over Africa doing Jah works. Africa for the Africans as Marcus say. What does the I think? If an Idren repatriate to Ethiopia then will that be the land he will inherit after the renewal? As for those who have not repatriated physically then is it Jah who will decide what part of Africa they will inherit? What does the I think?

At the end of the day also I sight that many ones can ask questions and have opinions about where they will forward to, but when that time come, I and I RasTafarI will forward to where the Almighty tell I and I to forward. Jah plan is perfect and in motion itinually.

I and I like what the I say about the new earth not being literal, but rather a gradual process. It could be so. I and I sight that babylon throne is falling all now, and will continue to do so untill Selassie I bring forth the final judgment that has been set in motion ever since the last seal bust loose. As babylon throne fall the earth will be more and more purified. The detruction of the earth through raping it of its resources is babylon. As babylon fall the more the earth will recover. The wages of sin is death, and so the wicked will die, and it will be the righteouss who live to inherit the earth that will be renewed. Is this along the lines of the view the I was sighting?

Also Rook, blessed love I! I and I would like if the I can explain more about the 40 years of Jubilee the I is talking of.

I and I have one more question. What is the I them opinion on culture? Africa for the Africans; therefore is it African culture for the Africans also? For example,through livicating Islf unto the King I and I tend to feel drawn to aspects of the culture of I and I God and King, naturally. I and I ancestors nah chant Nyabinghi to the sound of drum, however this is something I and I drawn to as this is the way I and I give Ises unto I God and King of Africa, Ethiopia.

Give Ises unto the life giver and life sustainer Negus I Selassie I JAH! Ras TafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/13/2009 2:49:48 PM

I and I remembered about something I learned about in geography when I was younger. It was called pangea, which is what is used to refer to the earth when it was one supercontinent. I and I saw a picture of this pangea (all the earths continents together) and Africa is positioned in the centre of the supercontinent. Africa is the origin of all, the first, the centre of all iration. Do any of the I them sight that the earth could ever come together as one, and form once again, once supercontinent; a new earth, a new Jerusalem. All other continents come back to Africa?

Just something that came to I and I and I thought I would bring it to the board.

Blessed heart of sabbath I Idren and I Sistren!
Ises unto the King! Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/19/2009 3:56:41 PM

That would be nice. Then we might be able to walk everywhere... slowly. I wonder if that were to happen within this human consciousness, would it be crazier murder and dismay than now? No borders or frontiers..?

Not to argue for or against, anything is anything. But I'm just imagining what the fallout or fall-in would be.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/19/2009 4:04:46 PM

Yes Empress, Blessed love!

Yes I and I was just thinking about it. I and I do not know, but Jah see and know.

It just seemed like a possibility to I, as Africa was the origin, once everything was connected the centre, perfectly in balance as Jah first create it. As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end, as so it made sense to I that everything could return to the way is was in the beginning and interconnect physically to Zion (Ethiopia which is the centre), as well as spiritually.

Ises unto I and I Holy Father, Jah Ras Tafari Selassie I Menen I!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/20/2009 8:39:50 AM

Well, I would love it. But only if I got to live in the centre!!!

I watched an EXTREMELY interesting documentary past evening. Please see the following post.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/20/2009 8:40:02 AM

Last Night's Television: Raising the temperature
The Hottest Place on Earth, BBC1

By Alice-Azania Jarvis
Friday, 20 March 2009
The Hottest Place on Earth takes place in Ethiopia's Danakil desert, where temperatures are in the forties, day and night

So we're not freezing any more. The snow has melted, and the crocuses are starting to bloom. Summer, anyone? Ha, don't even think about it. Even if the sun does begin to peep out from behind the clouds, our temperatures are positively feeble compared with the rest of the world. And just in case you'd forgotten, here comes a new television series to remind you: BBC1's two-parter The Hottest Place on Earth.

It takes place in Ethiopia's Danakil desert, where temperatures are in the forties, day and night. That's proper heat: proper, scalding, ocean-evaporating heat, with little pools of lava and everything. The BBC sent a team of English folk out to see how they coped. Result? Lots of moaning and groaning, and loads of those end-of-the-world-style warnings about how much they're risking, blah blah blah, but, actually, quite a lot of good stuff, too.

"It seems absurd that people would live here!" remarked Kate Humble, our host for the series. Presumably, the Danakil-dwellers think the same about us. Kate's pretty together, but she did have a touch of the English auntie about her. Every now and then, her plummy voice would ring out with something seriously cringe-making. "They say that dancing here is just for men, but NOTHING's going to keep me off that dance floor tonight!" What dance floor? It's a group of tribesmen hopping in the sand. Oh, no, too late: four tribesmen and a sunburned Brit, leaping up and down for all she was worth. "Gosh, I've pulled! And I've only been here five minutes!"

But it wasn't just Kate on the tour. There was a geologist called Dougal, as well as Mukul, a doctor, and, mysteriously, Steve, an "animal expert". "I actually have some fresh camel urine here," Steve babbled at one point, waving a beaker of yellow liquid. "Mm! It's salty!" Their first stop on the tour was a local salt mine. This was sort of incredible for several reasons. Firstly, the heat. It's so hot that when, in the 1960s, some Americans tried to set up a mining company, none of the machines worked. Instead, the mines are staffed by locals, who don't even break a sweat.

It was also incredible because it looked like something out of the Bible. Well, kind of: there were lots of camels and donkeys and plenty of linen-clad miners, but also hundreds of pairs of wraparound sunglasses. Virtually everyone seemed to be wearing Oakleys. Where did they all come from? Sadly, no one asked. But they did do a neat little trick, making Kate and Steve swallow thermometers. After 15 minutes' mining, they registered dangerously high changes in temperature. The locals? Nothing. Amazing!

From the mine, they headed to the Erta Ale volcano, which looked like something out of The Wizard of Oz: patches of rainbow red, green and blue, totally magical, with bubbling pools of acid in-between. We left them at a local village, just as things were getting really fun. Yes, there were the hopping tribesmen, but there was also a choice little exchange between the team biologist and the local chief. The chief was called Galissa, which means "frightening" in English. "He doesn't look very frightening," chuckled the gung-ho biologist. "It's only the first morning," shot back Frightening, deadpan as you like. Kate, meanwhile, was getting huffy because the women did all the work, while the men just sat around drinking tea. It did seem a bit unfair, if not that different from life as I know it, and Kate was bent on revolution. Will she succeed? Well, that's next week's story.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/20/2009 8:59:02 AM

I thoroughly fulljoyed just getting to look through the tube and sight these places.... like somewhere out of Wizard of Oz, for real. Thee I them should see it!! Scary though, really frightening... as the name of the Iemple Galissa denotes.

Frightening as in awesome. I don't think the English folk grasped the ights. The iemple was very admirable. I found him intriguing. When they first came to his gates, he seemed like he had never seen such a spectacle of people. He look worried and confused (as one would expect given the whole circumstance). He said to the doctor guy... "why do you not have our colour?" And the man had to explain... which he seemed to satisfactorily, basing the emphasis on climatic considerations etc. Then Galissa said, "but why are you so much bigger than us?" and the man was like... "I don't know". And Galissa's face was like... "ah wha the RasTafari ah gwaan here so????!!!" (Except in Afar people's language, I'm sure)

I really did enjoy the show. The team of investigators were soooo cringey. I was like; what are these people really LIKE!??! They gave a man a themometer microchip thing to swallow. Then chipped one of the goats. Then went to some great gorge thing, where the earth did bust open and where now the gases inside the gorge were so strong that one inhale and a body is dead. Do you know what them man there wanted to do....? Absail into it to collect geological samples!!!

They had to change their mind, cos their equipment guy was like; listen... if that gas mask fails for even a second, you're dead.

Then the woman kept trying to have ago about gender ideals within the family. I was like, just go back to England and see how many houses you will find where the mother / wife is not doing all the cooking etc. Then come back again. SO hypocritical. In England... women get LEFT totally alone to do all that... AND work... AND every-damn-thing. These women all had their husband, their children, their whole unit... and can you imagine the audacity of this woman! I was like... :-o

If it is possible to link up the documentary on the net, thee I them try and get a look at some of the landscape. JAH RasTafari really is the great & terrible & almighty God.

Menen I Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafari.

p.s. they showed the border of Eritrea not too far from this spot they were exploring. Nothing but desert to seperate. And I didn't see no gate!!!! lol... Ras KebreAb!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I