Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3408&start_row=1

Judge by the spirit

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/5/2009 6:52:49 PM

Greetings I Idren and sistrin, kings and queens under the King and Quenn, Selassie I Menen I!

Sometime when I and I trod through the city I and I see African peoples look at I with I Itraits in a certain way and I can sense that some think I am wearing these Itraits which represent Africa and H.I.M to try and take on a culture that is not mine.

This was confirmed today. I and I sat down and was reasoning for quite a while with an African Empress. She was shocked that I knew what I knew about H.I.M and Ethiopia. She then told I that at first when she sighted I and I in the lecture she thought I was just one of those white people who wear the the itraits and tam because they see it as trend rather than culture. We ended up having a wonderful and upful reasoning, and in the end she told I that she sighted I and I as a brother.

It is when she sighted I heart and spirit that she sighted who I and I am.

I and I explained that it is not something new for I trodding RasTafarI for some African bredrin and sistrin to look at I skeptical before they talk with I and sight the Irit of Jah that lead I just as it lead them.

The things is that I and I never think anything of it, because to be honest I and I do not blame the bredrin and sistrin for looking at I and I skeptical at first, as I and I know too well that there are a many white people who wear locks and the Ites, gold, and green as some sort of trend because they smoke ganja or whatever reason.

When I and I trod and sense ones looking at I skeptical I and I is just gotta tell Iself that Jah knows I and I heart.

It is just have I feeling a sort of way sometimes when I and I bredrin or sistren, sons and daughters of Negus, look at I skeptical. It is only after I and I sit down and reason with the I them that they sight I Irit.

This is why I and I sight we have to judge by the Irit. RasTafarI is spirit living. I and I sight that one that is lead by the spirit of Jah knows those who are also lead by the spirit of Jah.

Itinual Ises unto Negus I Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/6/2009 8:11:38 AM

I I RasTafari!

Love to thee I. Heart of Love.

The thing is Iyah, people look at everyone skeptical. The reason they can give thee I is that thee I is white colour. If thee I was black colour, they will still look skeptically, only a one must bring a next reason to justify their skepticism.

This is the reason why I find it better to keep my own skepticism (which I may be wrong about, so reason with I) with strangers. I don't like calling it skepticism though, because it isn't. It would look such to the "untrained eye". I kinda keep my irits within my temple, maintaining a position of observation... always knowing Self (as thee I say). I can only come forward in irits with those who are present in irits as well. As thee I say.

Relating to the race relations aspect of the reasoning. Thee I know the fundamentals of the origins of the skeptic viewpoint. This is a valid enough position in itself. And anyway, InI do not want to be taken at face value alone, so any value allocated on that premise is not valid any way a one looks at it.

Love love.

RasTafari lives!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/6/2009 1:44:24 PM

Yes Empress, blessed heart of love!

It is true that people always look at everyone skeptical. I and I overstand what the I is saying, seen. It is true, I and I white skin is just the reason they would give I for the skepticism, but even if I was black they would still look at I and be skeptic, but with a different reason for the skepticism.

I think the I is right in saying that skepticism is not the best word to describe it. I and I sight it is more a watchfulness.

As I and I said, I do not blame the people for observing I and I in this way, as I and I too sight that we must be watchful always. There will always be wolves amongst the sheep, and so we gotta be watchful. As the I say, keep the irits within the temple, letting them come forward with someone who are present in the irits also. This is how we know who is trodding in the irits of RasTafarI and who are not, thus knowing who are Jah soulJahs and who are the wolves amongst.

Really when I and I reason upon it I and I would keep I watchfulness also. I sight that an African has every right to observe I and I with this sort of skepticism, when they see I and I associating Iself with their culture. It is then when they reason with I and sit in council with I that they overstand why it is I and I associate Iself with the culture, as they realize that I and I am trodding in the irits also.

I and I hold Africa close to I heart as Africa is the beginning, Eden, the origin of all roots, and Ethiopia is the promised land, the new Jerusalem, the land in which The Most I established his throne foriver more. Jah sitteth upon his throne in Mt.Zion eternally.
Repatriation is defined as the return to a country of origin, well I and I sight that ultimately all Jah people will repatriate to Africa, as Africa is the origin of all.
I and I can repatriate spiritually in this iwa, and this is what I and I have began to do, but I and I cannot look to repatriate physically as I do not see Iself as having this right, unless invited, as I people left Africa long ago, whereas the Africans were forcibly removed and have every right to return home.

Untill ones sit in council with I and reason with I, and the irits come forward, ones will not know the that I and I lead by the irits also, and thus have every right to remain watchful.

Itinual ises unto Holy I Selassie I JAH!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: BONGO IYAH Sent: 3/6/2009 4:25:21 PM

Greetings RastafarI
Yes What a wonderful session the I and Sista reason upon. Give Thanks and Give thanks for the I who feel the skepticsizm. Remeber Idren as RastafarI it is though many time people will see the TRANSPARENCY of the Spirit and therefore the judgement and skeptisizm is actually what they see in themself. It only shows itself as having to do with the I and if the I take them looks personal that is the I's ego (flesh), but what is really happening is the I is Living in the Spirit which burns transparent and it comes forth as being a mirror, there is True healing that way. It remind I of a story about a man who murdered many people and he was at his death walk, moments before he was to be put to death. and so were the family members of the victims. they were given the opurtunity to speak to him before he was killed. there was a line of people and each one told the man how bad he was and just ripping him to peices emotionally, but the man just stood there and had no facial expression. Then it came time for a grandmother of one of the victims she walked up and looked at im deeply and said ,"I FORGIVE YOU". The man doubled over and went down to bowwed knee and weeped for a very long time and apologized to her. The sword of non judgement and forgiveness is the sharpest sword of all. If the I Lives in JAH spirit than the judgements cast will be judgements onto the one who judged. If the I feel skeptical of some one check it, it may be Legitamate that that person is a wolf in sheep cloth or perhaps the I found something within that needs to be adressed. it is usually the latter. Positive Position in Public Places. that means many time the I walk into a situation and it feels there is no conscious people here, be quick to Realize if the I is present than the Ground the I stand on is Holy Ground. SEEN?
ONE LOVE BLESSED LOVE
Selassie I Live
Iyah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/7/2009 10:18:12 AM

if everybody repatriates to Africa, who is going to look after all the other places?

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/7/2009 12:14:30 PM

Yes Empress Yaa, blessed love.

I and I read that one sentence and reason upon it. You know, I and I was only thinking RasTafarI people, Jah soulJah's, not the whole world. When I and I reason I and I have to see the big picture, sight the fullness of the plan in which Selassie I design. All those who are one with Jah, no matter which path they trod, once it is the path which leads back to the one source of it, The Most High God, Haile Selassie I Jah.
The I is right, Jah people fill all the earth. Word sound Empress, give thanks!

I and I was sighting that Jah soulJahs, those who declare the name of Niguse Negast, Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI, will eventually repatriate to Ethiopia, as this is where Selassie I throne has been established forIver more.
I and I was thinking that I and I would repatriate to where his majesty establish the New Jerusalem, which is in Ethiopia. As I and I sighted, not in this iwa, but the new earth that Selassie I will create after the judgment.
Forgive I and I if I was wrong in stating what I stated in the previous post, humble.

Do the I think that RasTafarI who are of white skin, whos ancestors are European, will return to Europe after Selassie I bring forth the judgment and and create the new earth?

I and I seek Selassie I face, and so I and I was thinking that I and I would spiritually repatriate, thus dwelling in where I repatriated to in spirit in the coming time.

Blessed heart of sabbath I Idren and I sistren, kings and queens under the King and Queen; Selassie I Menen I Jah RasTafarI.
Itinual ises!

Ras I-Tom

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/7/2009 1:10:32 PM

I sight that white RasTafari are already in Europe now.

I do not know how the judgement will complete its circuit. So thee I really and truly need not apologise to I. Please. We are only reasoning, I just as you.

I can't sight a 'new earth'. Only this One, which I am grown quite attached to. I sight? I see this one in victory before I will 'move' to any other.

I find the point of white RasTafari in repatriation to Africa, particularly as a whole - in the way Ras I Tom describes - one which could rest in an agreeance to disagree, or at least I reserve my right to reserve my opinion. At least until more information is available. I appreciate the reference to total origin, but migration is in the plan... just not in the way it has been hijacked in the Baylonian 'technique'. So I sight Africa for the African, Indochine for the Indochine, and so on; we refer to Marcus Mosiah. It is easier to settle from this point, in my opinion.

One blessed Love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/9/2009 12:13:45 AM

Yes I, RasTafarI SoulJahs need to be throughout the Earth to take care of each area. The Ones that are close to Selassie I are not close to Selassie I because of which part of the Earth they will dwell in those times. There closeness will be because of their closeness of Irits, and they will do the Works of RasTafarI wherever they Live. The multitudes the scriptures speak about are the Ones who did not turn towards wickedness, but who were not as close to the Father as Jah SoulJahs are, so are not given the position to administer the Works of RasTafarI. But are to perform their Works according to their place.

I sight that in those times, there will be people of many cultures living in all parts of the world, but the majority in each area will be the people who grew throughout their generations in that area. They were set and grew in that region for a reason and many will return to perform the Works they were set to do. While others will have Works that cause them to be in other regions.

And nobody will look at a particular region as a better place to be than another region, because all regions will be Blessed and all regions will be RasTafarI regions.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: rootz Sent: 3/9/2009 5:27:55 AM

blessed love mi idren and mi sistren!

i have reasoned a bit on this thread and i have come to an opinion. i was reading genesis and there're verses where it talks of the sons of ham(black people) coming from libya, cush(sudan and ithiopia), canaan etc etc and it talks of other sons coming from this place and that.. i overs that adam and eve where the first to be irated and they were placed in eden; in the east(ithiopia) as genesis 2:8-15 gives the location of eden. i sight that they got special mention for being irated the first but it doesn't mean they were the only ones on earth at that time for if it is to be so then for a certain time there was incest taking place as the population increased and if we're all truly children of adam and eve then incest is still taking place as we're all brothers and sisters! i wan't to be controversial and say, i think black people are the children of adam and eve as black people originate from zion-as geographically mentioned above;libya, cush etc- and others originate from other places ie white people being from europe etc etc. the people who Jah punished for disobeying Him as prophesied in the bible were the black people as Jah had said people from foreign nations would come to enslave us and take us to their nations where they spoke in different tongues and had a different culture.. the slavery was long prophesied about and it was because of Jah that black people were enslaved (punished). Jah used the white man who came from these 'foreign nations' to enslave us so it's not for us to blame the white man for the slavery that took place years ago, nor is it for us to blame Jah for He was punishing us.. it is for us as black people and sons of ham to blame ourselves for we chose to disobey Jah causing Him to punish us. reason?!

SELAHSSIE I!

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 3/9/2009 2:05:55 PM

Greetings I Idren and I Sistren, Ingels of the Most High Selassie I JAH!

Blessed love Empress Yaa! I and I reasonate upon the I word sound. The I is right, it is easier to settle in the way in which The Prophet Marcus tell I and I; Africa for the Africans. Give thanks I!
As for the new earth that I and I was reasoning about; this comes from the prophecy of Isaiah.

[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
[18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
[21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
[23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
[24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
[25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

What does the I sight that this new earth spoken of here is?

Ark I, blessed love I. Give thanks for the word sound! The I and Empress Yaa are right, we as Jah RasTafarI people will inhabit all the earth. No matter where I and I are, I and I will always be close to Selassie I. The I is right, many of Jah people will dwell in different regions for different reasons, as everyone has a purpose, Jah has a plan for everyone. Different people doing Jah works in different countries, yet still one works and one God.

I and I have always sighted the new Jerusalem as Ethiopia. Since Jah people will inhabit all the earth is the new Jerusalem referring to all of Jah people? Or is it talking of an actual city? Or is the new Jerusalem the new earth? I and I would love if the I them can reason with I upon the new Jerusalem.

Give thanks for the wisdom shared!

Itinual Ises unto the King! Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!

Ras I-Tom

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I